• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Austin/C.J.

CJ Bored????????????

Ok, I reluctantly agree with some of what you have said. I won't go as far as to speculate CJ was stoned, but it would be nice to see a little more enthusiasm. Ok, it was boring. There, I said it. I like Austin and CJ very much, but it would have been nice since Marky spent $500 for the sheets, if there had been a little more pleasure shown.

I want to see Austin bottom more. I have seen him on a bonus site, and he LOVED it. CJ needs to top. I know he is capable. Truthfully, if any lover of mine seemed that bored, I probably would just seek a new one, or ask why the fuck are you with me?

This is Broke Straight Boys, but thankfully I also have BA and CF...............

Regarding CJ......you said it. If you are getting paid to act then act. Thought he was stoned as some others did. It was boring.

Ok, I reluctantly agree with some of what you have said. I won't go as far as to speculate CJ was stoned, but it would be nice to see a little more enthusiasm. Ok, it was boring. There, I said it. I like Austin and CJ very much, but it would have been nice since Marky spent $500 for the sheets, if there had been a little more pleasure shown.

I want to see Austin bottom more. I have seen him on a bonus site, and he LOVED it. CJ needs to top. I know he is capable. Truthfully, if any lover of mine seemed that bored, I probably would just seek a new one, or ask why the fuck are you with me?

This is Broke Straight Boys, but thankfully I also have BA and CF...............

On what bonus site did you find a scene with Austin bottoming? I've only ever seen that scene with Dustin he did on Broke Straight Boys, which he obviously loved....made me a little suspicious, he seemed to enjoy it way more than he ever does when he tops.

I like CJ...I just think he needs to let go of his inhibitions :biggrin: