• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Atlanta Pride Oct 9th and 10th

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
It is time to head back to HOTLANTA. This is one of our favorite cities. Last year we had so much fun during Halloween and this year we know it is going to be even better. If you are in town make sure you stop by Flex on Saturday night to get a copy of our new DVD. On Saturday and Sunday we will have a booth at Pride and in Sunday we will be giving out DVDs at Blakes on the Park.

You all have a great time at the Atlanta Pride this weekend. Can't wait to see pics and behind the scene stuff.

Gary

I saw Mike tonight at their booth in the park. Also, as he was pulling a large suitcase on wheels up 14th Street. As usual with a smile on his face. :)

I'm so glad you got to see him Barry. He is a treasure. And he does have a beautiful smile.

I saw Mike tonight at their booth in the park. Also, as he was pulling a large suitcase on wheels up 14th Street. As usual with a smile on his face. :)

Did you stop and offer a ride, while he was pulling that suitcase up the street?:001_smile: Just because he was smiling, doesn't mean it wasn't heavy.:sneaky2:

lol you could of helped me! hehe naa its cool wasnt that hard to push around and its cool if you just wanna come up and talk to me :)