• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Another Archie Paige fan

Reaction score
Hi Archie, you and Diesal are the best thing to happen to my 34 almost 35 yr marriage. On a bet ( I lost) I watched one of Diesal's scenes. I got harder than I ever have in my life. Then I jerked off to your felching scene with JJ Pinkman and came harder than I ever have. Thanks to you I realized I am gay and divorced my wife. She wanted to give me my ultimate sex fantasy and asked what that would be. It is for you and JJ Pinkman to spit roast me while watching Ricky Bobby fuck the ******* out of Chase Tyler, then having all 4 of you bukakke all over my face. (yes, I am a kinky mofo). She is willing to pay $1500.00 to ea model, plus $ 500 bonus for the longest dick, $500.00 bonus for the thickest dick, and $500.00 if the scene is posted on Broke Straight Boys It will take her about 1 year to save that much, so this is a Christmas 2024 present. (I know they do member fantasies, because they have done so at least once in the past). Of course I will travel to the studio in Denver and submit to all of the required STD testing necessary. Pls help me make it happen

Hi Archie, you and Diesal are the best thing to happen to my 34 almost 35 yr marriage. On a bet ( I lost) I watched one of Diesal's scenes. I got harder than I ever have in my life. Then I jerked off to your felching scene with JJ Pinkman and came harder than I ever have. Thanks to you I realized I am gay and divorced my wife. She wanted to give me my ultimate sex fantasy and asked what that would be. It is for you and JJ Pinkman to spit roast me while watching Ricky Bobby fuck the ******* out of Chase Tyler, then having all 4 of you bukakke all over my face. (yes, I am a kinky mofo). She is willing to pay $1500.00 to ea model, plus $ 500 bonus for the longest dick, $500.00 bonus for the thickest dick, and $500.00 if the scene is posted on Broke Straight Boys It will take her about 1 year to save that much, so this is a Christmas 2024 present. (I know they do member fantasies, because they have done so at least once in the past). Of course I will travel to the studio in Denver and submit to all of the required STD testing necessary. Pls help me make it happen
Well, this is a most interesting post. I am humbled and glad you enjoyed the scenes with the boys you mentioned. We now filmed broekstraightboys.com site in South Florida and no longer in Denver.

Well, this is a most interesting post. I am humbled and glad you enjoyed the scenes with the boys you mentioned. We now filmed broekstraightboys.com site in South Florida and no longer in Denver.
While it would be more convenient to have filmed in Denver (I have relatives that can drive me to and fro), as long as I have transport between my accomodations and the studio (I do not drive due to diabetic retinopathy), and the airport (or bus/train station - I don't necessarily have to fly), I have no problem with filming in FL. - hell, for the chance to film with Archie Paige, Chase Tyler JJ pinkman and Ricky Bobby, I would film in Siberia during a blizzard!!!!!

Talk to Sha (maybe if you share this thread with Sha, Chase, JJ, and Ricky they will be as down as you. I hope JJ says yes. (I have a congratulations gift for him, but he has to come for the scene next Christmas (2024) to collect it.
Also, if any of the other models are members of the forum, please let me know. I love giving you guys feedback on your scenes