• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, It's Archie!

@BSBARCHIE I am confused about the upcoming scene since there is no preview pic yet. I heard that JJ Pinkman was coming back, does he now go by James since he's all grown up and a family man now? Or who is James? Can you discuss, or just have to keep us n the dark until Mid-month when it releases?
I wondered the same. If you look at the upcoming scene the week before, the model with Andy resembles JJ. However, the scene is titled “Andy Fucks James For His First Time” and JJ has already bottomed. Seems suspicious. Lol
Is James JJ? We need to know @dande01

I love blowing a guy who's gaming. It's a competition, man versus machine: he's battling the machine to win. I'm battling the machine to distract him. The longest game I've ever done went on for a couple of hours. When he came it was explosive. We were both hooked.
I know a lad who is a total gamer and we've done things in his room. I have fellated him while he was playing -i know i'm really really really really good, but the MFKer just kept playing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hi all, ok it's been a hit sec, but I just wanted to say hi and give an update.

Just saw Madame Web the other night, wow what a hunk of shit that was and for $27 (ouch my wallet) it sucked extra hard; however, the theater was empty so I got to fuck around with the cute Twink boy I brought which made the film slightly more bearable. The only saving grace was the super hot redhead girl wearing a schoolgirl skirt; so, for my bi friends there is a lot of eye candy to enjoy. I'm really over all these chick super-hero movies tbh they're so fucking dull.

Went home and rewatched punisher war zone to refill my testosterone after that 2 hour tampon commercial and honestly as dumb as it is, it's still so fucking fun, when the punisher is hanging off a chandelier while firing dual uzis at a room of people and not being hit, you can't help but laugh and enjoy. if u wanna watch an awesome murder fest action movie, War Zone is the shit.