• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

These Straight Boys Are Broke As Fuck-John & JJ -Scene Thread

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
The before the scene is uploaded to the site. Jay’s boy Chris Star gets mentioned as JJ Pinkman talks about his baby being on the way. Both newbie models are cute and show off their goods. We see John’s hole which JJ will fuck and both of their dicks as well. John Jones does have a big one which seems to be getting hard in anticipation. JJ remains soft but it is a very pretty cock with a full bush around it which is to my liking. In fact everything about JJ turns me on. I am highly anticipating this scene tomorrow.

IMG_1385.jpeg

I'm excited. I didn't realize these prefuck videos would feature the stripping which I love. And I'm probably in the minority but JJ's traditional boxers (and their removal) makes me thrilled.

Oh and what's with that vape thing? It looks like a children's toy. These tobacco companies are the fucking worst.

Oh and what's with that vape thing? It looks like a children's toy. These tobacco companies are the fucking worst.

I know I'm sorry. I have instructed the producers no more vaping during any part of the scenes. Keep in mind this will be for newer scenes going forward.

I'm excited. I didn't realize these prefuck videos would feature the stripping which I love. And I'm probably in the minority but JJ's traditional boxers (and their removal) makes me thrilled.
JJ must really need the money as there are two little holes his boxer briefs!

I also watched both of their "Getting to Know" interviews along with their pre scene interview. By looks, John is gorgeous and at 130 lbs. should be the the ideal bottom. However, in his "Getting to Know" interview he stated that he was raped by a stepfather figure at age 13, has never bottomed since, does not want to bottom and dropped out of high school. In contrast, John readily agreed to bottom in the pre scene interview. Given all that, I just hope that John is ready for tomorrow's scene and will not have traumatic memories come back. They both appear to be personable attractive young men and potentially strong additions for Broke Straight Boys I do have concern for John and wish him the best. His attitude about bottoming went from night to day in his "Getting to Know" versus his pre scene interview, so hopefully he has dealt psychologically with this. Sorry to be a "Debby Downer" about this, but what happened to him at age 13 is a red flag.

I also watched both of their "Getting to Know" interviews along with their pre scene interview. By looks, John is gorgeous and at 130 lbs. should be the the ideal bottom. However, in his pre scene interview he stated that he was raped by a stepfather figure at age 13, has never bottomed since, does not want to bottom and dropped out of high school. In contrast, John readily agreed to bottom in the pre scene interview. Given all that, I just hope that John is ready for tomorrow's scene and will not have traumatic memories come back. They both appear to be personable attractive young men and potentially strong additions for Broke Straight Boys I do have concern for John and wish him the best. His attitude about bottoming went from night to day in his "Getting to Know" versus his pre scene interview, so hopefully he has dealt psychologically with this. Sorry to be a "Debby Downer" about this, but what happened to him at age 13 is a red flag.
Wait. I admit I didn't watch the John video. If he doesn't want to bottom, why does he appear to be bottoming in the preview image for the scene?

Damn. I really appreciate the heads up. And the interviewer being sensitive and kind.

From my understanding of John's discussion is that he has bottomed since, though reluctantly and sometimes backs out. I worry a lot about coercion so I am glad to see he appears to be going into this thoughtfully and of his own volition.

Damn. I really appreciate the heads up. And the interviewer being sensitive and kind.

From my understanding of John's discussion is that he has bottomed since, though reluctantly and sometimes backs out. I worry a lot about coercion so I am glad to see he appears to be going into this thoughtfully and of his own volition.
I’m glad you’re watching the Getting to Know and before the scene interviews. The interviewer again is David, the original and current Broke Straight Boys director. The behind the scene interviews are an important part of Broke Straight Boys to me, as we learn the back stories of the young men who perform for us, as well as their personalities. Every word they say may not be gospel, but knowing a bit about them can make the sex even hotter, rather than just bodies having sex.

I also agree with you that John is bisexual and has sex with guys. He said that he was forced to give oral when he was molested as a young teen and that is still not his favorite act and David said he will work with him at his own pace. David also mentioned that one of the top models of Broke Straight Boys-1 was a good bottom but did not like sucking dick either. I’d love to know which Broke Straight Boys, David is referring to?

JJ intrigues me more as he has that straight boy edge that turns me on. He said he was open to trying bottoming in his GTK interview but was very adamant about who was getting fucked in the before the scene. And at the end of the before when David asked them to kiss, JJ gave James a quick peck on the lips and pulled back. He told us that in his one real life drunken sexual encounter with a guy, he fucked him and came all over him. He also said that he has abstained from cumming before arriving at David’s studio and that he is a real good cummer. I hope he delivers the goods, lol. JJ reminds me, personality wise of another JJ, Jimmy Johnson who I loved very much. :smiley-love021:

This is one scene that I intend to watch as soon as it is released, hopefully early in the day, hint hint Mark. Lol

I was just looking at the next two upcoming scenes and now that I know who’s who, I noticed that next eeek John will bottom for his second consecutive scene with big dicked Colton, and in two weeks JJ will top again, this time with Carter. I’m liking this grouping very much! :biggrin:

IMG_1986.jpeg
IMG_1996.jpeg

The scene has been released and my preconceived notions were reversed with the reality of the actual performance. I liked John with his big thick dick more than I’d expected and JJ disappointed me somewhat. John‘s only lacking was as he’d told us in his dick sucking. JJ actually sucked longer and deeper than I’d anticipated although his overuse of his own saliva was off putting to me. JJ also did not get fully hard as Stowe would call it JFSFS, lol. John did well at bottoming though. And both offered decent cum shots.

I watched the entire scene which is not always the case with me, and I will continue to watch both of these newcomers as they continue their first shoot week. The scene was entertaining and held my interest but missed the mark that I was hoping for. However both of their potential progression and particularly with JJ will be fun for me to watch in upcoming weeks.