• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

These Straight Boys Are Broke As Fuck-John & JJ -Scene Thread

I know I'm sorry. I have instructed the producers no more vaping during any part of the scenes. Keep in mind this will be for newer scenes going forward.
Tres bien!! I really liked these guys. I enjoyed the banter and even usderstood the top being soft. Way kool video! Thank you.

Just watched the scene and both boys did great! John apparently has resolved his adversions to sucking and bottoming from an incident when he was 13 years old discussed in his getting to know interview. At 130 lbs., John has the perfect hot little ass for bottoming and did it well in this scene. Not surprisingly the hottest young bottom over at College Boy Physicals is TJ, who is also 130 lbs.! Plus John's oral was fine as well. JJ sucked John and fucked him well. Very hot scene and these two have great potential as Broke Straight Boys models!

I submitted a support ticket but wanted to post issue here as well. I’m not able to download the scene

Was impressed with JJ, John did well,too, a good scene a.

I submitted a support ticket but wanted to post issue here as well. I’m not able to download the scene

I told my tech guys that last night. Still having some weird server issues. We are moving hosts here soon so everything will run much better here soon. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I told my tech guys that last night. Still having some weird server issues. We are moving hosts here soon so everything will run much better here soon. Sorry for any inconvenience.
The problems were rectified.

Ok, I never noticed the patch of hair on John’s chin until the very beginning of the after scene when he stands up and gives a profile of his face. I love his cute smile and laugh.

I thought the scene was ok. I will admit it was a little disappointing. The chemistry seemed good and they genuinely looked liked they enjoyed each other. However the actual fucking was kind of dull and since JJ was never fully hard it didn’t allow him to really go to town. When the bottom is harder then the top that’s not a good thing. They still did what they could and I did enjoy it and hope to see more of them.

I thought the scene was ok. I will admit it was a little disappointing. The chemistry seemed good and they genuinely looked liked they enjoyed each other. However the actual fucking was kind of dull and since JJ was never fully hard it didn’t allow him to really go to town. When the bottom is harder then the top that’s not a good thing. They still did what they could and I did enjoy it and hope to see more of them.
I very much agree Y&C. Two hot young guys but JJ’s flacidity, (if that’s a word) took the edge off. But I’m looking forward to both of their next scenes. Two guys who have a lot of potential.

Hmm.

I hope there's no immediate decisions made. JJ's cock deserves to be revisited. Anybody can have an off day. And I was able to get off on him lying around naked post-scene, anyway.