• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Angles

I like that idea alot Baal. Being teased with it a little bit at first could be fun. Trying to fill in the names of the models would be entertaining.

I'm already going nuts not knowing what this is all about. I will probably get all pissy and start to stink before it is all over with. :mad:

Slim apologising??????????????

No, it wouldn't. You've probably sometimes cringed when you've read my love letters to you on this forum over the past year, laced with words like klutzy, amateur, corny, tasteless, homemade, kitschy, dumb, creepy, unhip, nerdy and uncool. I frankly don't think anyone carrying adjectival baggage like that around could suddenly move successfully into the world you're talking about, where the boys are angels, the angles many, the lighting studied, the bodies exquisite and the stiffies guaranteed. Most of the episodes of Broke Straight Boys are the reverse of that. Remember when I told you I love the cast of characters, you in all your glory (see above) and the boys ranging in body type from Auschwitz to WeightWatchers? The Blair Witch camera style, jiggly and erroneous, makes it feel like there's a person holding the device. The boys forgetting everything you guys just went over prior to the shoot and putting their bare feet in their pretty mouths is sometimes a bit cringemaking, but it's also a central part of what Broke Straight Boys is all about. You could argue that what Mark and Blu edit and upload looks like a bunch of outtakes and bloopers, just some guys messing around with a cam being nervous and saying dumb things and balking at having to do that fag shit. But that's what we love about this site.

It has to be said that sometimes, despite the myth that this is all pure reality, the pretense peeps through and jars a bit. I wish there were some way that you could include a sort of ironic commentary, at the end of the texts you'll be writing, about what went wrong during the shoot. If it rang true it could be another unique reason why Broke Straight Boys is so different.

Finally, you should do a parody of a Corbin Fisher/Bel Ami shoot with Tyler and Logan in the living room of a Palm Beach mansion, and try it out on us hahaha :scared::lol::thumbup:

Slim, are you actually admitting you may have been wrong about something? Damn! I actually enjoy some of your stuff. The less pendantic stuff. Glad to see you having a reality check every once in a while. God for you.

Slim, are you actually admitting you may have been wrong about something? Damn! I actually enjoy some of your stuff. The less pendantic stuff. Glad to see you having a reality check every once in a while. God for you.

Wrong? Wrong? What the fuck do you mean "wrong"?

btw:001_wub:

Perhaps I misread our post or misremember your previsous posts giving advice on how Broke Straight Boys should be doing things. Sorry. (Can you ever say 'sorry'?)

You didn't misread anything. You're right I was apologizing. What you didn't twig to was that the "Wrong?!" post was a joke, making fun of myself. Sorry.

ps :001_wub::001_tt1: elyot, I like you very very much...you are such a cool young guy, talented, bright, perceptive (except this ONE time lol), outspoken and hot...you're also a real guy, you don't ever get on here and just babble, your comments are always apposite and interesting. So there.

Slim

You didn't misread anything. You're right I was apologizing. What you didn't twig to was that the "Wrong?!" post was a joke, making fun of myself. Sorry.

ps :001_wub::001_tt1: elyot, I like you very very much...you are such a cool young guy, talented, bright, perceptive (except this ONE time lol), outspoken and hot...you're also a real guy, you don't ever get on here and just babble, your comments are always apposite and interesting. So there.

Hey! I'm apposite! Had to look it up. Thanks to you Slim I am using my dictionary. My mom bought me one and always made me look up words I didn't know. She would be so proud. (actually, I've learned and am learning a lot reading the Forum.)

A favorite quote of my mom's is "Only when we can laugh at ourselves are we truly no one else" or words to that effect. Guess that means you are an orginal, Slim. I don't know how much I like you, but I am fascinated by you. All right, I do like you. Just don't know how much. So there.

Hey! I'm apposite! Had to look it up. Thanks to you Slim I am using my dictionary. My mom bought me one and always made me look up words I didn't know. She would be so proud. (actually, I've learned and am learning a lot reading the Forum.)

A favorite quote of my mom's is "Only when we can laugh at ourselves are we truly no one else" or words to that effect. Guess that means you are an orginal, Slim. I don't know how much I like you, but I am fascinated by you. All right, I do like you. Just don't know how much. So there.

Whatever you can spare is a lot more than I deserve, and fascination rivals love any day anyway. Your post has given me a happy giggly feeling (yeah, here we go) somewhere between my heart and my throat, or maybe the happiness is in my heart and the lump is in my...

...jeans.