• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Angles

David, the approach you have is perfect. I did enjoy the few out-of-studio shots you did and the outdoor searches. A little variety now and then is nice. But, the basic idea of film it as it happens and not editing the hell out of it just to make a perfect episode is what, for me, makes Broke Straight Boys so much fun. When Tyler shot those Broke Straight Boys scenes, those were different and fun to watch. Guess what I'm saying is a little variety is always good..but the basic concept behind Broke Straight Boys is, I think, one reason you do so well with the site. Keep up the good work.

David, the approach you have is perfect. I did enjoy the few out-of-studio shots you did and the outdoor searches. A little variety now and then is nice. But, the basic idea of film it as it happens and not editing the hell out of it just to make a perfect episode is what, for me, makes Broke Straight Boys so much fun. When Tyler shot those Broke Straight Boys scenes, those were different and fun to watch. Guess what I'm saying is a little variety is always good..but the basic concept behind Broke Straight Boys is, I think, one reason you do so well with the site. Keep up the good work.

I think you speak for many of us on that point Chase.

However, I do have a surprise for you...I will PM you with the great news!!![/QUOTE]

David,

Anything you can PM Slim with you can PM me as well. Slim and I are .....

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

There is something attractive about Broke Straight Boys not being squeaky clean, that it is not possible eat lunch from the models perfect bodies, and that the productions exude a certain low-rent quality. I even rather liked the salmon-colored sheet that got auctioned off. And I would have watched Michael and Jordan have sex with Preston on the broken futon. No problem.

There are however a couple of things I find disappointing at times.

I basically do not care if Broke Straight Boys actually is a reality site or not. But sometimes the pretense is so tenuous that it is embarrassing to have to watch Jimmy say he is not very experienced or that Dustin (the new one, not the bin) doesn't want to touch a guy, etc.

I also wish that the veterans would do a better job of seeming interested in what they are doing. Or at least pretend they know what to do without having to be prompted as if they don't know what is on the check list. They should act as if they bear some responsibility for making the scene work. (I know there are lots of great scenes with veterans - Diesal and Jimmy, Tyler and Austin,...). I originally joined Broke Straight Boys to see more of Logan. He is always amazing to watch. But as the polling numbers show, there hasn't been a really hot (top ten) scene with him yet. I liked when he bottomed and when he sucked Shane while fucking CJ. But the scene I probably liked most was when he fucked Holden (and I am one of those who is not a Holden fan). I liked it because Logan actually seemed to put out and realize that if he didn't work, the scene would just fall flat. It would also be hot to see veterans break in newbies not by just being in the same scene with them but actually calling the shots: Logan 'offering' to give a newbie his first blow job even if he didn't get one in return, etc.

The scenes I like best are the ones that are done with enthusiasm. Sometimes it is a newbie, like Anthony the pizza boy, and sometimes it is a veteran. This is what is more important to me than the 'glam' of CF, BA, etc. If Broke Straight Boys were going to adopt features from CF, it should be that there be more kissing and more ass shots. Other than that, nothing has to be perfect, polished, or overdone. Not the set. Not the editing. After several nights at David and Eddy's house, the boys should show their appreciation. On screen, with each other, even more so than now.

Welcome to the forum Peter! :001_smile:

You've said a mouthfull. And you've very eloquently succeeded in stating some points that I've tried to make regarding the performances of some of the veteran models.

Once again though I have to say that this is the only site that I subscribe to on a permanent basis. I don't think the site needs any major changes at all. As for the reality vs. the fantasy aspect of it, I do like a little bit of the fantasy. As long as it does not stretch the bounds of credulity too far. All of us are bound to have our own opinions on that aspect of it though.

Last edited:
So when are we going to get some videos from the new studio?

We are still fixing it up. I didn't realize how long it takes to get permits and stuff so I will do a tour on video of the office and the studio once everything is completed.

-David

There is something attractive about Broke Straight Boys not being squeaky clean, that it is not possible eat lunch from the models perfect bodies, and that the productions exude a certain low-rent quality. I even rather liked the salmon-colored sheet that got auctioned off. And I would have watched Michael and Jordan have sex with Preston on the broken futon. No problem.

There are however a couple of things I find disappointing at times.

I basically do not care if Broke Straight Boys actually is a reality site or not. But sometimes the pretense is so tenuous that it is embarrassing to have to watch Jimmy say he is not very experienced or that Dustin (the new one, not the bin) doesn't want to touch a guy, etc.

I also wish that the veterans would do a better job of seeming interested in what they are doing. Or at least pretend they know what to do without having to be prompted as if they don't know what is on the check list. They should act as if they bear some responsibility for making the scene work. (I know there are lots of great scenes with veterans - Diesal and Jimmy, Tyler and Austin,...). I originally joined Broke Straight Boys to see more of Logan. He is always amazing to watch. But as the polling numbers show, there hasn't been a really hot (top ten) scene with him yet. I liked when he bottomed and when he sucked Shane while fucking CJ. But the scene I probably liked most was when he fucked Holden (and I am one of those who is not a Holden fan). I liked it because Logan actually seemed to put out and realize that if he didn't work, the scene would just fall flat. It would also be hot to see veterans break in newbies not by just being in the same scene with them but actually calling the shots: Logan 'offering' to give a newbie his first blow job even if he didn't get one in return, etc.

The scenes I like best are the ones that are done with enthusiasm. Sometimes it is a newbie, like Anthony the pizza boy, and sometimes it is a veteran. This is what is more important to me than the 'glam' of CF, BA, etc. If Broke Straight Boys were going to adopt features from CF, it should be that there be more kissing and more ass shots. Other than that, nothing has to be perfect, polished, or overdone. Not the set. Not the editing. After several nights at David and Eddy's house, the boys should show their appreciation. On screen, with each other, even more so than now.

It just happens that we took your ideas and already made it happen. Remember we have 4 months worth of footage that still needs to be uploaded onto the site. The reason for so much footage is that Mark updates this site often and we have to keep up, plus we have some major improvements to the site in 2010. If we didn't have a lot of scenes in the "can" as they say...it would be a nightmare to film and keep up with the updates...but I like what you wrote and I'm glad your in tune and observed what we already figured out.

Welcome!!!
-David

David: As you well know, I have been "around" and the reason I am back is because you ARE what you ARE. Yeah, some are more polished, some have multiple angles, some have hairless cutsey boys, WHATEVER! Broke Straight Boys has been keepin it real, and we love ya just like ya are. Like Paris says, you film boys we see on the street, thekind we'd like to.....
so just keep things like they are, and we'll keep sending the checks. BTW, when is the next Charity auction?

David: As you well know, I have been "around" and the reason I am back is because you ARE what you ARE. Yeah, some are more polished, some have multiple angles, some have hairless cutsey boys, WHATEVER! Broke Straight Boys has been keepin it real, and we love ya just like ya are. Like Paris says, you film boys we see on the street, thekind we'd like to.....
so just keep things like they are, and we'll keep sending the checks.
Exactly Markymark. That is why this is the only site that I am a paying member of. Broke Straight Boys is obviously "pushing all my buttons", so I want them to keep on keeping on. :thumbup:

MarkyMark1...the next auction...we are trying to figure out what to auction off...I'm thinking undies, and some undies with cum stains on it or some used condoms with undies??

Perhaps the futon...LOL...

I hope he sends in his pics and info. If he's cute and his buddy's are cute, I'll take them. I think if Casper is going to try anything, he might as well do it here and he will also get to meet Tyler as well...so his trip down here will be a great experience for him.

However, I do have a surprise for you...I will PM you with the great news!!!

David Dude, got the PM and am over the moon with joy. Am actually deciding now when to share the news with my fabulous forumite friends, maybe next week. A lot of you will be as happy as I am about the coup David has managed.

u
Finally, you should do a parody of a Corbin Fisher/Bel Ami shoot with Tyler and Logan in the living room of a Palm Beach mansion, and try it out on us hahaha :scared::lol::thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Great Idea. I love occasional comedy with naked boys. I've always felt that the Ryan/Nelson video was one the all time greats even if emotive first time fucking gets the best ratings.

David Dude, got the PM and am over the moon with joy. Am actually deciding now when to share the news with my fabulous forumite friends, maybe next week. A lot of you will be as happy as I am about the coup David has managed.

I say surprise us and give no advance notice beyond teh two preview stills on the main page...

Oh, you should do a gushy post. Just replace all performer names with [name withheld to drive you nuts] or something...

Pure Class

Great Idea. I love occasional comedy with naked boys. I've always felt that the Ryan/Nelson video was one the all time greats even if emotive first time fucking gets the best ratings.

I'd be really interested to hear from Nelson fans. Among my good friends on the forum are some fairly vociferous detractors, and though I recognize that he has one of those faces that can be very plain at times, he also takes your breath away with his beauty at others. To me Nelson is one of the classiest models in the stable. He has a cute international look with his Mayan complexion and profile, and his state of the art Buddy Holly glasses. He's also got excellent manners, está muy educado and obvious intelligence. He also happens to be very hot. In the video you mention he has the most graphic orgasm ever seen on Broke Straight Boys His whole body judders and trembles when the sensation from his dick hits his brain, and though I haven't been back recently to watch him cum (against all the odds, onto the hysterical Ryan's torso) your heads up has got my head up--so I think I'll go spend some quality time with one of my favorite Brokies. I'd love to see more of him. David?

Last edited:
Oh, you should do a gushy post. Just replace all performer names with [name withheld to drive you nuts] or something...

I like that idea alot Baal. Being teased with it a little bit at first could be fun. Trying to fill in the names of the models would be entertaining.