• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

All I want for Christmas is my two favorite BSB models...

cumrag27

BSB Addict
Reaction score
The perfect Christmas gift I could ever hope for Santa to bring me is the pairing of my two favorite models:

Jason Matthews

&

Blake Bennet

TO SEE ME THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS

AND GREET THE
2013 NEW YEAR!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Stimpy :angeldevil:

I agree.. it has been far too long
Jason. Welcome back to the forum!!!!
But from what you're saying I guess we will not be seeing you again soon. That is very disappointing.
You are a bright, handsome, well spoken young man and I sure hope that life is good for one of my "bros" from NYC Pride. You and Blake both treated me like royalty and I will always be grateful to you both. Merry Christmas sweet dear Jason. :thumbup:

Bromance

My dear Jason, nice to see you, to see you nice!

I wish you a wonderful Christmas, lots of love, and a happy New Year!

Let's hope some of Santa's Elf's tell Clay that what we members want for 2013 is Jason...

If you read this Clay... a bromance between Jason and Damien... just think of it... that would be so hot! Especially if Jason (my most favorite top) would actually top!

OSc93SGr8Eq49oYTiNB3dw2.jpg

Last edited:
All I want for Christmas is you

Jason come back to us!

Last edited:
Love with all the trimmings

Really Jason what you bring to the plate is chemistry. Why does Clay not get that you're movies are golden because of you being yourself. An experienced boy with the X-factor, that offers so much more than just sex.

My dearest love who existed in a dream
Till this evening when a wave came and swept me out to sea
None of the loves that you have known
Could prepare you for the love raging everywhere in me
For all the arms that have covered you the hands

That have touched you and the lips
You have lingered on before
Added together would be less than an olive
In the banquet of love I have in store
read on: http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/onacleardayyoucanseeforever/lovewithallthetrimmings.htm

Last edited:
why no jason and where is blake and denver i think some of your customers are feeling a little annoyed !!!!!!

I'd love to unwrap Blake and have my way with him.

Stimpy -

I have the same two favorite models. Are you sure we aren't twins??? LOL!

"A" XOXOXOXO