• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

All About Feet Foot Fetish Mega Thread Pics and Gif's

One of the models a few years ago who stayed overnight and filmed in the Colorado manse mentioned either in the forum or in a video, that he went into the bathroom to get himself showered and so on...and the whole bathroom sink suddenly crashed to the floor. They called a plumber to come re-install it. The plumber found that in the original construction the heavy sink was not mounted into the wall properly at all. Mark said it turned out that the sink had been held against the wall with nothing but a large screw in the drywall. We were all grateful that the model wasn't standing against it at the time and nobody was hurt. It could have crushed or taken off someone's foot. Or even both feet.

In hindsight it's funny though because nobody was hurt. I'm sure it gave the model quite a scare though. haha

When I saw the pic of the guy leaning down under the sink I kind of cringed with the memory of what happened at the Broke Straight Boys house in Colorado. lol

One of the models a few years ago who stayed overnight and filmed in the Colorado manse mentioned either in the forum or in a video, that he went into the bathroom to get himself showered and so on...and the whole bathroom sink suddenly crashed to the floor. They called a plumber to come re-install it. The plumber found that in the original construction the heavy sink was not mounted into the wall properly at all. Mark said it turned out that the sink had been held against the wall with nothing but a large screw in the drywall. We were all grateful that the model wasn't standing against it at the time and nobody was hurt. It could have crushed or taken off someone's foot. Or even both feet.

In hindsight it's funny though because nobody was hurt. I'm sure it gave the model quite a scare though. haha

When I saw the pic of the guy leaning down under the sink I kind of cringed with the memory of what happened at the Broke Straight Boys house in Colorado. lol

That is scary. I missed that one. What a memory you have.

I remember that and was like who does that. It was a floating sink and very heavy so I'm glad the model didn't get hurt

I’m a massive foot fan!!!!! Romeo James has incredible feet and most of his scenes have hit foot action in them... I go back to them again and again!

I’m a massive foot fan!!!!! Romeo James has incredible feet and most of his scenes have hit foot action in them... I go back to them again and again!

Nice I think I might have some pictures of his feet but not for sure. I'm glad you're enjoy the thread and thanks for your input.

Attachments

• feet1.jpg
    feet1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 43
  • feet2.jpg
    feet2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 51
  • feet3.jpg
    feet3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 45
  • feet4.jpg
    feet4.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 45
  • feet5.jpg
    feet5.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 45
I’m not really a feet person but I love these posts because there is so much more to them than just feet. The one thing I do like to watch feet for is to see if the toes curl while they are getting fucked. That’s always a good sign and there are several good scenes on Broke Straight Boys where it happened.