• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

All About Feet Foot Fetish Mega Thread Pics and Gif's

foot-fetish-step-on.jpg
gayforpay-jerk-feet.jpg
guy-gives-head-wiggling-toes.gif
guy-stomach-underwear-feet.jpg
helix-toes-feet.jpg
lick-my-foot-bro.jpg
naked-guy-working-out.jpg
reverse-gay-fuck.gif
straight-guy-feet-forza.jpg
twink-nice-feet.jpg
grab-your-ankles-gonna-fuck-you.gif

1689904138307.png

Thank you for starting this Mega thread. I too love feet even before I knew that I was gay. There are some foot stories there. I even studied what form styles feet come in. Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Celtic, Germanic, Peasant, Square, Stretched and Simian. Most feet are Roman, where the big toe is followed by toes decreasing in length. Peasant is where all the toes are in a stright line and is really rare thank God because it looks ugly to me. Also on the rare side is the Greek style foot. This is where the toe next to the big toe is longer. This picture is an example. I have this stlye and so does my roomate with a better arch than mine. He is straight, but now I am his photographer. I get to play with his feet under the guise of getting his feet ready for videos and pictures. He is trying to be a foot model. Suprisingly this is a real job. I am in the perfect position in that I get to touch his feet and then edit the videos plus photos before posting on his social media. We also have socks clean and dirty where the toes are outlined within them. After going to the beach with him this morning, working on the pictures and videos, I couldn't wait to see this thread. Thanks for this amazing selection of pictures.

View attachment 148051
Thank you for starting this Mega thread. I too love feet even before I knew that I was gay. There are some foot stories there. I even studied what form styles feet come in. Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Celtic, Germanic, Peasant, Square, Stretched and Simian. Most feet are Roman, where the big toe is followed by toes decreasing in length. Peasant is where all the toes are in a stright line and is really rare thank God because it looks ugly to me. Also on the rare side is the Greek style foot. This is where the toe next to the big toe is longer. This picture is an example. I have this stlye and so does my roomate with a better arch than mine. He is straight, but now I am his photographer. I get to play with his feet under the guise of getting his feet ready for videos and pictures. He is trying to be a foot model. Suprisingly this is a real job. I am in the perfect position in that I get to touch his feet and then edit the videos plus photos before posting on his social media. We also have socks clean and dirty where the toes are outlined within them. After going to the beach with him this morning, working on the pictures and videos, I couldn't wait to see this thread. Thanks for this amazing selection of pictures.

That is very interesting. I did not know a lot of those things. I am glad there is some other foot lovers out there.

That is great you get to film your friends feet haha
👣