• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

All About Feet Foot Fetish Mega Thread Pics and Gif's

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
Hot boys & guys with cute feet. Foot fetish is the most common fetish. I personally love feet so this thread is dedicated to feet. Feel free to upload pictures, chat, discuss anything with feet.
cd5.jpg
cd6.jpg
cd7.jpg
cd4.jpg
cd3.jpg

Great picture! Thanks for posting. I know this is a popular subject. I’m way more interested in those furry round holes shown in many of the pictures. There is plenty to like.

Great picture! Thanks for posting. I know this is a popular subject. I’m way more interested in those furry round holes shown in many of the pictures. There is plenty to like.

Exactly. I'm enjoying the pictures even if the feet aren't as much of a draw for me as they are for other people. lol :)

I don't mind feet when shown just as a part of the whole (preferably) naked body or certain delectable parts thereof. But feet alone or the sucking or licking thereof makes my dick shrivel.

But these pictures are for me terrific because I don't even think about feet; there's so much more to look at!!

I don't mind feet when shown just as a part of the whole (preferably) naked body or certain delectable parts thereof. But feet alone or the sucking or licking thereof makes my dick shrivel.

But these pictures are for me terrific because I don't even think about feet; there's so much more to look at!!

I'm with you, Stowe.

was really hoping Kevin would show up in this post. He had some of the most beautiful feet on the site. great post tho!!! right up my alley. thx for the foot love

was really hoping Kevin would show up in this post. He had some of the most beautiful feet on the site. great post tho!!! right up my alley. thx for the foot love
You're welcome and welcome to the Broke Straight Boys message board Jelh13. Great to have you posting and providing feedback. :welcome:

Mark