• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam Baer back in action!!!!

Hi Adam! I love my shirt! Thank you for putting my goodie bag together! XXXO

Hi Adam! I love my shirt! Thank you for putting my goodie bag together! XXXO

You are very welcome!! Thank you for the cookies and the company!!! It was very very nice seeing you!!!

HI Adam,

Life is certainly a mixture of emotions, the loss of your uncle that must have been special to you as you're waring a neckless, and then the celebration of your birthday. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! My birthday was June 13, I love those June babies!! :geminis:

As I've read all these posts, they too are filled with emotions from a group of people who love you and that you know so little about. But reguardless of that, the fact is that you are loved and well liked on a site that you may not have thought people would respond like that.

Again: :birthday: :par50: :torte:

As I've read all these posts, they too are filled with emotions from a group of people who love you and that you know so little about. But reguardless of that, the fact is that you are loved and well liked on a site that you may not have thought people would respond like that.

Thank you Mactee for expressing those sentiments for so many of us in such a lovely way. :thumbup1:

I would like the chance to tell Adam in particular and any other models who happen to see this, that we really do appreciate all your efforts on our behalf. That fact will always be true regardless of whether any particular scene gets a better rating or review than another. Yes. On the one hand this is a job that you guys get paid to do. On the other hand though, few jobs ever ask you to put yourselves out there in such a vulnerable way. There are always risks one takes in doing so. It takes great personal courage to do this line if work. It takes even greater skills, above and beyond all that, to do it really well.

I respect you for the bravery it takes to do this work. I respect and love all of you as human beings...and again I appreciate all you do just to entertain us and try to bring a little more happiness into our lives.

Love you Adam! :001_wub: :001_smile:

HI Adam,

Life is certainly a mixture of emotions, the loss of your uncle that must have been special to you as you're waring a neckless, and then the celebration of your birthday. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! My birthday was June 13, I love those June babies!! :geminis:

Again: :birthday: :par50: :torte:

Thank you Mactee! That was very well thought of and said!

Happy Birthday Love.
:par50::par41::par13::birthday::balsmilies:

My birthday WISH for you is for me to ADOPT you...
.... BUT until then, my 2nd wish is...
... for YOU TO REMAIN AS LOVABLE-AFABLE-SUCKABLE-KISSABLE & FUCKABLE AS YOU ALWAYS BEEN.

-ON A SOMBER NOTE: SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS.

Adam - I have not been posting much recently. I had a very mild stroke late last month and while my physical motion was not affected it has made it a bit difficult to write and speak. But my best wishes for you birthday, albeit a little late. Also my thoughts to you and your family on the loss of your uncle. You are a great talent here and well thought of for the good person you are.

:danke2: Hi there Juanjo, I'm very pleased that you survived your ordeal.
... I PRAY that you GET EVEN BETTER & BETTER EVERYDAY ...

... ... ...and BTW, HAPPY SAN FRANCISCO PRIDE DAY !!! :flaggen15:

Hey Adam. I'm deeply sorry for what's happened to your uncle, may he rest in peace. I lost my dad only 4 months ago so I can relate. However, on a much brighter note.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Stay sexy!

Hello there FAVE. Sorry about your loss.

Adam your amazing, and cute as hell! just thought id let u know!! lol

Happy Birthday Love.
:par50::par41::par13::birthday::balsmilies:

My birthday WISH for you is for me to ADOPT you...
.... BUT until then, my 2nd wish is...
... for YOU TO REMAIN AS LOVABLE-AFABLE-SUCKABLE-KISSABLE & FUCKABLE AS YOU ALWAYS BEEN.

-ON A SOMBER NOTE: SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS.

Well thank you there Sir! I will do my best, as you know it is very hard top stay like this!! ;)

A, that was very touching, even though kind of long I still like reading things like this because it lets me get to know you along with you getting to know me, so I like it.

Thank you for the wishes, it means alot!

Always like hearing from you A!!!

Lots of love, Adam. I know I go on pretty long, at times (i.e., ALWAYS - and, for the record, my b/f thinks I am pretty damned long-winded in my letters, but loves me, anyway ;-) BUT:

When someone's experiences and writings move me, like yours have, I always feel sort of moved to respond in a way that reflects my feelings about the subject. Like my boyfriend would say (he is a guy from rural Missouri): I cain't help it ;-)

Biggest hugs, your fan,
"A" XOXOXOXO

IMG_6907.jpg

Ok Guys/Gals, as you know I have been very busy with personal life things, so I havent posted in a while! Not only that but I did promise everyone that after Long Beach Pride I would post a picture of a man that Paul and I met there that moved me so much. Now it has been a WHILE since Long Beach, but here it is!!!!!!

Ladies and Gentleman, let me introduce you to Rick C.

This man is probably one of the strongest people that I have ever met!

Rick here has a total of 35 years of disease, being diagnosed with HIV back in 1978 and Cancer in 1996. Rick now in 2013 still has both. He is now in his 4th cycle with Cancer and still pushing. Ya know, as Paul and I were talking to Rick about how he was diagnoused and how he keeps going, it amazes me with people like this. This man has gone 35 YEARS with HIV and 17 YEARS of Cancer, yet he is still going. Rick was happy, smiling and dancing with Paul and I in his wheel chair. Through all this this man has never given up on his family, hie friends, but most of all himself. Rick told me that everyday he wakes up, he doesn't become sad or depressed that he is like this, but he puts on a smile and goes out to share his story with people, to show them that no matter what you get, you are, you were, or you will be, you should always be happy with who you are. Things like this happen in life and it is up to you to climb over those obstacles and show others that you wont give up or slow down with your life. You are special for a reason, the lord has given you certain things, don't look at them as bad things, but as things you were blessed with. The world looks at things like Cancer and HIV and other things like those as bad things, but you know, if you shouldn't have them then god wont give them to you. There are things in life that you will become or get, but don't let that get you doen. Where it with pride and show others and yourself that you can keep going and nothing will stop you or get in your way. This is your life and you need to live it to the fullest! Life is short, it really is. Don't waste your time thinking you are not good enough or things like the desieses keep you from doing what you want to.

BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE.

One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching!!! <-----I live by this quote everyday!!!!!

What a great story and what a great outlook on life. More of us should live with that philosophy. Thank you for sharing that with us Adam! xo

View attachment 10471

Ok Guys/Gals, as you know I have been very busy with personal life things, so I havent posted in a while! Not only that but I did promise everyone that after Long Beach Pride I would post a picture of a man that Paul and I met there that moved me so much. Now it has been a WHILE since Long Beach, but here it is!!!!!!

Ladies and Gentleman, let me introduce you to Rick C.

This man is probably one of the strongest people that I have ever met!

Rick here has a total of 35 years of disease, being diagnosed with HIV back in 1978 and Cancer in 1996. Rick now in 2013 still has both. He is now in his 4th cycle with Cancer and still pushing. Ya know, as Paul and I were talking to Rick about how he was diagnoused and how he keeps going, it amazes me with people like this. This man has gone 35 YEARS with HIV and 17 YEARS of Cancer, yet he is still going. Rick was happy, smiling and dancing with Paul and I in his wheel chair. Through all this this man has never given up on his family, hie friends, but most of all himself. Rick told me that everyday he wakes up, he doesn't become sad or depressed that he is like this, but he puts on a smile and goes out to share his story with people, to show them that no matter what you get, you are, you were, or you will be, you should always be happy with who you are. Things like this happen in life and it is up to you to climb over those obstacles and show others that you wont give up or slow down with your life. You are special for a reason, the lord has given you certain things, don't look at them as bad things, but as things you were blessed with. The world looks at things like Cancer and HIV and other things like those as bad things, but you know, if you shouldn't have them then god wont give them to you. There are things in life that you will become or get, but don't let that get you doen. Where it with pride and show others and yourself that you can keep going and nothing will stop you or get in your way. This is your life and you need to live it to the fullest! Life is short, it really is. Don't waste your time thinking you are not good enough or things like the desieses keep you from doing what you want to.

BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE.

One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching!!! <-----I live by this quote everyday!!!!!

Thanks for sharing this Adam.