• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam Baer back in action!!!!

BSBAdam

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Alright guys, it's been a WHILE since I have made a lot of stuff on here. Some stuff has been going in in my family life and just haven't been in the mood. So now you guys might see me wearing a necklace with a cross on it, and this is due to the uncle that I lost a couple weeks back.

On the brighter side this weekend, Friday June 14, is Adam's birthday!! So I am now 19 years old. The Broke Straight Boys crew got me a cake and cards! Which was very nice of them and I am very thankful.:par50::par13:

AND I FINALLY HAVE A FACEBOOK PAGE!!!!!

facebook.com/adam.baer543 :nicethread::smiley-sex011:

There is the link, thats an actual profile page and there is a page on there that you can go like!! I will keep it updated! Tell your friends!!!

Hope to see some of you at Danver, Columbus, or St. Louis Pride!!!!! Dont be afraid to send me a message on Facebook!!!

See you all soon!!!:thumbup1::cool:

Hey Adam. I'm deeply sorry for what's happened to your uncle, may he rest in peace. I lost my dad only 4 months ago so I can relate. However, on a much brighter note.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Stay sexy!

It is always hard to lose someone You have my sympathy. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and it continues all week

Hey Adam. I'm deeply sorry for what's happened to your uncle, may he rest in peace. I lost my dad only 4 months ago so I can relate. However, on a much brighter note.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Stay sexy!

Thank you!!! Sorry to hear about your dad!

It is always hard to lose someone You have my sympathy. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and it continues all week

Thank you for the wishes! :)

Please allow to join the others in extending my condolences on the loss of your uncle.

Big hugs!

Happy Birthday Adam - Uou are so beautiful and so good and only deserve the best of everything. and ... may your uncle know the joys of God's love and Rest in Peace! Recquiescat in Pace!!! Stay strong and beautiful!