• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam Baer back in action!!!!

I didn't get to say it before, but my heart goes out to you and your family for the loss of your uncle.

Dearest Adam,

I am sorry to hear of your personal loss. But life goes on regardless.

I want to wish you a wonderful 19th birthday. For the record, you are very wonderful to me! I always look forward to having your bright shiny face around and I hope it will be for a long, long time to cum!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!:e020::runyouover:
:waw::dance5::party0018::waw:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I didn't get to say it before, but my heart goes out to you and your family for the loss of your uncle.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father. I know what you are going through.. It's been 4 years since I lost mine and it's days like today (Father's day in the uk) that I step back and think of all the good times we had.

Happy Birthday sunshine :)
E11.jpg

Happy Birthday Adam - Uou are so beautiful and so good and only deserve the best of everything. and ... may your uncle know the joys of God's love and Rest in Peace! Recquiescat in Pace!!! Stay strong and beautiful!

Thank you, all these words mean alot! And I will stay beautiful! Thank you!

Happy birthday Adam and I hope you have a great day. I'm hoping you have lots of new scenes on the way.

Thank you! and yes I did have a great day, also yes some god scenes coming!

Dearest Adam,

I am sorry to hear of your personal loss. But life goes on regardless.

I want to wish you a wonderful 19th birthday. For the record, you are very wonderful to me! I always look forward to having your bright shiny face around and I hope it will be for a long, long time to cum!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!:e020::runyouover:
:waw::dance5::party0018::waw:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Thank you very much Stimpy!!! And I too hope to be around Broke Straight Boys for a long long time to cum!

Dear Adam,

I am very sorry about the loss of your Uncle. Adam, I grew up on the farm: and my Dad and my two Uncles always worked very closely together, which meant that I worked with them, too. (Because, on a farm, that's what you DO - you all pitch in, and work together.)

For sure, when I lost my favourite Uncle, I was pretty sad. He was just the nicest guy: funny, fat, and jovial - and he used to make the GREATEST maple-syrup fudge, at Christmastime. But more than that, he was so kind and understanding, I ALWAYS felt he was a super guy whom I could turn to, whenever I was down, or had a question about life, and. . . all that sort of stuff. Your post actually made me remember, once again, how much I love him: so, thank you, Adam. (XOXOXOXOXO)

It is very hard to lose anyone who is that important in your life, but, Adam, I really love your gesture of remembrance and respect for your beloved Uncle, that you told us about - that cross that you're going to be wearing, sometimes. I have kind of taken the same route, in a certain way.

Where I grew up (my parents are English and Scottish - mostly Scottish): men wearing any kind of jewellery at ALL (especially around the neck) was seen as kind of effeminate, or foreign, and just something we didn't DO.

But, at some point a little later in my life, I had the chance to tutor several Russian guys, in English. And they all, invariably, wore a baptismal cross around their necks, at ALL times. Partly as a remembrance of the parent or relative who gave it to them: it's just a custom, over there. And, I thought this was kind of cool. A lovely way to remember someone dear to you, and keep him (or her) close to your heart (literally): without getting an ugly tattoo, or something ;-)

So, I kind of embraced this Russian custom, Adam. I got a couple of silver crosses, and engraved them with the initials of people dear to me, and now I wear one every day - to keep those people close to my heart. Always.

And, I suppose this is just a long-winded way of saying (do I write ANY letters that AREN'T long-winded??? LOL!): I really appreciate the way you are remembering and cherishing your Uncle, and I think it's beautiful. God bless him, and God bless YOU, and I will say a prayer for both of you, tonight. You are a really nice, sensitive man, Adam. (XOXOXOXOXO)

*********************************************************************************

On a happier note (And isn't life just so CONFOUNDING? Always mixed with joy and sorrow, all at the same time???) - I hope you had a very happy birthday, Adam. You know, you are a SUPER-nice guy, and you are positively spoiling all of us, with your kindness, and good company, here on the board!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you not only happiness on THIS particular birthday (just past), but ALSO joy and good health for 85 MORE of them - and all the best in your school, work, friendships, love, and everything you ever undertake.

Bisous, notre cher Adam,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

"Happy birthday", Victor Borge ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLG7RSGmz6w

Adam - I have not been posting much recently. I had a very mild stroke late last month and while my physical motion was not affected it has made it a bit difficult to write and speak. But my best wishes for you birthday, albeit a little late. Also my thoughts to you and your family on the loss of your uncle. You are a great talent here and well thought of for the good person you are.

Dear Adam,

I am very sorry about the loss of your Uncle. Adam, I grew up on the farm: and my Dad and my two Uncles always worked very closely together, which meant that I worked with them, too. (Because, on a farm, that's what you DO - you all pitch in, and work together.)

For sure, when I lost my favourite Uncle, I was pretty sad. He was just the nicest guy: funny, fat, and jovial - and he used to make the GREATEST maple-syrup fudge, at Christmastime. But more than that, he was so kind and understanding, I ALWAYS felt he was a super guy whom I could turn to, whenever I was down, or had a question about life, and. . . all that sort of stuff. Your post actually made me remember, once again, how much I love him: so, thank you, Adam. (XOXOXOXOXO)

It is very hard to lose anyone who is that important in your life, but, Adam, I really love your gesture of remembrance and respect for your beloved Uncle, that you told us about - that cross that you're going to be wearing, sometimes. I have kind of taken the same route, in a certain way.

Where I grew up (my parents are English and Scottish - mostly Scottish): men wearing any kind of jewellery at ALL (especially around the neck) was seen as kind of effeminate, or foreign, and just something we didn't DO.

But, at some point a little later in my life, I had the chance to tutor several Russian guys, in English. And they all, invariably, wore a baptismal cross around their necks, at ALL times. Partly as a remembrance of the parent or relative who gave it to them: it's just a custom, over there. And, I thought this was kind of cool. A lovely way to remember someone dear to you, and keep him (or her) close to your heart (literally): without getting an ugly tattoo, or something ;-)

So, I kind of embraced this Russian custom, Adam. I got a couple of silver crosses, and engraved them with the initials of people dear to me, and now I wear one every day - to keep those people close to my heart. Always.

And, I suppose this is just a long-winded way of saying (do I write ANY letters that AREN'T long-winded??? LOL!): I really appreciate the way you are remembering and cherishing your Uncle, and I think it's beautiful. God bless him, and God bless YOU, and I will say a prayer for both of you, tonight. You are a really nice, sensitive man, Adam. (XOXOXOXOXO)

*********************************************************************************

On a happier note (And isn't life just so CONFOUNDING? Always mixed with joy and sorrow, all at the same time???) - I hope you had a very happy birthday, Adam. You know, you are a SUPER-nice guy, and you are positively spoiling all of us, with your kindness, and good company, here on the board!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you not only happiness on THIS particular birthday (just past), but ALSO joy and good health for 85 MORE of them - and all the best in your school, work, friendships, love, and everything you ever undertake.

Bisous, notre cher Adam,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

"Happy birthday", Victor Borge ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLG7RSGmz6w

A, that was very touching, even though kind of long I still like reading things like this because it lets me get to know you along with you getting to know me, so I like it.

Thank you for the wishes, it means alot!

Always like hearing from you A!!!

Adam - I have not been posting much recently. I had a very mild stroke late last month and while my physical motion was not affected it has made it a bit difficult to write and speak. But my best wishes for you birthday, albeit a little late. Also my thoughts to you and your family on the loss of your uncle. You are a great talent here and well thought of for the good person you are.

You have no idea how much it means to me for you to build up the strength in your time of sickness to write me! It means alot! Thank you! I also will pray for you to get better! Once again thank you for the post!