• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam Baer and Kodi

Good point Stimpy about Kodi's massive bollocks. When he first came to site I commented on his spoonfull of cum - he now seems to produce more. However, as you said, his gonads are designed to produce bucketfulls so maybe he is emptying them before he comes (no pun) on set.

I don't think this is the first time Adam has fucked a guy, he seemed far too experienced so I suggest he may be at least bisexual. But a models sexual orientation means nothing because when they go off camera they can be whatever and whoever they wish to be.

I loved everything about this scene. Adam is so hot, so masculine, so guy next door, so absolutely gorgeous... it just blows me away. I really liked the way Kodi show how much he liked Adam's awesome bod. This was for real a 5. I really want to see Adam with Johnny or even Spencer. And by the way I think Kodi needs to worship Johnny's man bod. Really liked this scene both guys were great ... Adam is right up there with Johnny and Spencer in my book and that is high marks for the newcomer.

I'm not really a huge fan of either one of these boys (sorry Ms. "K" and now L.M.) but this scene was a 5 for me!! Maybe jumping on a late Kodi train :) I'm missing Liam! :(

Just watched it and died! SOOO good in my opinion and do you know who made it for me! My recent favourite Adam! Kodi is my top guy but damb Adam really got me going! Great pairing soo sexy!

I'm SOOO glad you liked it LM. Hopefully that means you are even more motivated to stay around for a while. haha Your posts and personality are a breath of fresh air. :)

Any doubt that Kodi is ready for bukkake?

None. LOL

I don't normally like aggressive scenes but this one I gave a 5.

Likes - Both models are hot. Loved Adam's tight muscly butt - was made for topping. Kodi played the consummate sub in this one and he's as gorgeous as ever. Kodi seems to be cumming a lot more these days, also liked the facial.

Dislikes - I usually mind Kodi's verbals but maybe there was too much today.

In betweens - Well although I gave it a 5 I don't normally go for the aggressive nature but it seemed to work today. Maybe next time we see Adam, we can see his gentler side. Kodi was definitely after a kiss, as was I..

Agreed Jon about Kodi's vocalizing. It was still a little bit overdone. But yet it's still an improvement. I was on the Kodi bandwagon at the very beginning. Then I fell off the wagon for reasons already discussed. Now he is wrapping me around his finger again and I'm climbing back on. Though I wish he would wrap me around other parts of him. LOL And yeah. A kiss would have been nice.

I liked this scene, didn't totally love it, and a few things were obviously rehearsed and came across that way, but I definitely liked it a lot! The wrestling started the scene with a touch of fun and even Kodi's sometimes OTT moans blended into the scene just fine...for me it was all good :001_smile:

I liked the scene alot also. It was well directed and the camera work was top-notch. Did anyone notice that we were given several gratuitous shots of both their asses? Sweet! :p Overall though the scene was a 4 for me. Kodi was still a bit OTT. But he's improving greatly. Something about the scene just didn't seal the deal for me. It was still very good though.

Adam is an exceptionally good looking and masculine young guy, and I loved the way the scene started with the wrestling, and then having Adam strip Kodi naked, and the submissive Kodi worshipped Adam's body including licking his armpit, and licking his nipple. (I hope that both Diedra and TG were both watching that part). :wink:

While Kodi is still way too loud, (I had to lower the volume as Kodi was screaming), this was a hot aggressive fuck that Adam gave to Kodi who obviously enjoyed every minute of it. And while Kodi is still very loud, I appreciate that he has learned to keep his eyes now on his partner and not on the camera.

I totally approve of Kodi becoming a new "go to" house bitch boy to "train" straight boys to appreciate man on man sex, as he is so pretty, unlike some of the other's whose names I will not mention.

This was a well produced scene, with Clay remaining silent, and the two hot models doing a terrific job. Wow!!!

Have to agree Mikey. I swear I could hear the creak from Deidra's chair when Kodi started licking Adam's armpits. I bet she went out of her mind! LOL

This is one of the best "cold start" scenes we've had. I really enjoyed the wrestling. If Kodi is to become one of the newer power-bottom boys of the site (however versatile may be) I'd be okay with that. He beats the other triumvirate of bottoms you're referring to, hands down. His vocalizing was getting a bit much at times (again) but at least he's stopped staring at the camera. :)

I don't think this is the first time Adam has fucked a guy, he seemed far too experienced so I suggest he may be at least bisexual. But a models sexual orientation means nothing because when they go off camera they can be whatever and whoever they wish to be.

I think you're right Jon. Whether Adam is straight, or if he falls somewhere in the GBQ or A of the alphabet soup of initials in the LGBTQA gay/transgender community...I can only guess. My guess is that this is not his first rodeo. He's a very hot guy who exudes great sexual prowess for so young an age. For all those reasons and more he seems like a very good fit here. haha

this scene was a 5 for me!! Maybe jumping on a late Kodi train :)

I'm right on the train with you Peter. Anxious and ready to see where Kodi takes us. :)

Last edited:
I really loved it I gave it a 5. Adam is absolutely gorgeous and has such a amazing body. My main problem was the positions they fucked in it didn't allow for Adam to really give it to Kodi I hope Adams next scene shows off his body. Either way I hope Adam has many more scenes to come.

Just noticed in my excitement I spelt "damn" wrong! I don't fault my self though because honestly this scene was practically made to please me! So if it didn't please other people that's okay because it was made for me! (hopefully other people did like it though) :p

Just noticed in my excitement I spelt "damn" wrong! I don't fault my self though because honestly this scene was practically made to please me! So if it didn't please other people that's okay because it was made for me! (hopefully other people did like it though) :p

LM, even us Brits spell things wrong at times. I am dyslexic when it comes to double letters.

Adam has THE most beautiful ass I've ever seen. Plus a beautiful cock, feet, face, and everything else. I'm in love. I would mortgage my house (again) for just one date. Adam, you know how to find me...

I really like how some scenes are now starting off with action instead of talk. I do like the talking but it's nice to switch it up. After seeing so many hot guys raise their arms above their heads exposing exquisitely hairy arm pits finally a scene where someone actually dives in and licks. Damn the wrestling was hot but the arm pit...BOING! Love the whole show, left me wanting more. I'd love to hear Adam call Kodi his bitch and order him to worship his body. I thought it had just the right amount of aggressiveness. Adam's has a wide kind of flat dick and that shape can be pretty painful, I did notice when Kodi sat on it he did it at a better angle so it was easier to take, smart boy.

The cum shot in the mouth was good, Kodi didn't look totally disgusted like some of the guys do when they get a face full. I do like seeing a good cum shot on the face but when the model looks like he's going to barf it kind of ruins the mood for me. 5 stars and XXX from me for an excellent, exciting, experience!

I watched this scene shortly after it was posted. I was mesmerized. I gave it a 5 - in my system, excellent. I was unable to post then, and didn't have a chance to return until a little bit ago. I watched the scene again and was just as awe-struck. I wish I could vote again!!!

As to the scene itself - I doubt whether the guys came up with the scenario themselves. So whoever came up with the idea, keep those new ideas coming. So much better than the usual monotonous "suck and fuck" anal scenes. I, too, applaud the dominant-submissive scenario. Admittedly this was a mild version, but as a big, 'ole bottom that was so much of my sexual experience that I really wish we had more of that added to the mix here.

Now as to the players:

Kodi, whom I have taken to task on more than one occasion, gets plaudits for his work here. He has become not only a good bottom, but a hot one as well. With a few exceptions, his decibel level was in tolerable range, and I liked his "dirty talk". He played the submissive well, especially his plaintive looks at Adam during the oral part of the scene, as if wanting Adam's acknowledgement of approval that he was doing a good job. I hope Kodi doesn't mind being typecast, but he is much more believable as a bottom and hope he stays around in that role.

Adam, what can I say? I'm 70 yrs. old and I feel almost pervy when I say this, but I have a crush on him. As Truvy would say, "He really melts my butter!". As some one else said he has that boy next door quality about him and there is nothing I would change. That ass - I bet you could bounce quarters off that. He played the dominant top very well. I like the way he ordered Kodi around, made him put on the condom, and just dragged him into any position he wanted. The one thing I wish he had done was more of a verbal dominance. The verbal aspect of that relationship is very important, at least it always was to me. And, boy, he had no trouble staying hard at all!!

The one major criticism I have is that if you plan to have a model stick his tongue out to receive cum, don't do it if he isn't going to show and swallow. If it's going to be spat out then don't bother in the first place.

Kudos to Adam & Kodi; to Clay for producing and directing a hot scene; and to the camera man (assuming it was someone other than Clay - I never know if Clay is both director & camera man) for some great shots.

Now this is the quality type of scene that we expect from Broke Straight Boys!!!

-

if you like his ass, what do you think of Broke Straight Boys 1, Ryan's ass...especially in the fuck scene with Danny?? :drool:

Adam has THE most beautiful ass I've ever seen. Plus a beautiful cock, feet, face, and everything else. I'm in love. I would mortgage my house (again) for just one date. Adam, you know how to find me...

OMG. This is the best Broke Straight Boys video ever! As you may know Kodi is my favorite model on this site; any site for that matter. This was his best perfomance to date. Fantastic camera work. Loved the opening with the wrestling. Adam was so hot. His body is great. His dick is awesome. Great match up between these two boys. Adam was the perfect aggressive top, Kodi the perfect aggressive bottom. 5 Stars!!

The camera work was spot on. I loved the positions the boys were in thoughout the video. I loved seeing Kodi's feet. As far as his ball sack is concerned; I think it is one of his best features. Yes, it looks different, but WOW! I would so suck all of that sack into my mouth and drive him mad. It was so awesome that Adam played with Kodi's ball sack in the beginning. I would love to see someone suck on his balls for a long time.

Kodi was so good in this video. So sexy. So real. He didn't play to the camera, and instead played to his partner. He was vocal, but that's Kodi. It wasn't too much. It was just right, and real. I want to see Adam and Kodi do another video in the same roles, but take it up a notch. Adam needs to be more aggresive with Kodi. Kodi can take it. I would like to see Kodi rim Adam's beautiful ass. It would be great if Adam could fuck Kodi and cum in his ass (with condom).

5 Stars to all the players. Adam, Kodi, cameraman, and anyone else involved making the scene happen.

Last edited:
I enjoyed this update, a lot! Everything has been said already. Oh well.

SO I have just watched this I didn't really get the little play fighting at the start lol tad random but whatever got Adam feeling Kodi's dick and balls pretty quick, then checking out that sweet hole, Kodi was sucking cock good he wanted that he pushed Adam on the bed and I love how he held his ass whil sucking just waiting for it to be in another hole, gotta love that Kodi put the condom on Adam he really wanted that cock in his ass, so hot that the first position was pile driver haha, Kodi always moans loud but this was like DAMN! Loved hearing him shout out "feed me that cock" then later on "fuck that asshole fuck yes like that right there" he fully loves a cock in him gotta love Kodi, love seeing Kodi ride rode it in a crab that was quite odd tbh lol then we had it "ahhh feels so good in my ass, fuck that asshole" tehe yes Kodi we know u love it man, such nice loads like so fucking hot

I must express my gratitude to the Powers That Be who
allowed us to witness a little nipple-and-pit enjoyment here.
Cany anyone doubt that Kodi's quickly darting tongue--that
movement always makes me think of a snake more than a
butterfly for which is is named--provided a luscious sensation
to his Top's often neglected erogenous zones?

And, given how he re-visited the territory a couple of times, I
am convinced it gave Kodi pleasure to experienced the rubbery-
hardness of Adam's nipple, the firmness under the silk of his
pec, and the fragrant hairness of his pit.

Keep this trend going, Broke Straight Boys!

TG
x

[with grateful acknowledgment to my
handsome, strong and well-spoken Big Brother
MikeYank]

I must express my gratitude to the Powers That Be who
allowed us to witness a little nipple-and-pit enjoyment here.
Cany anyone doubt that Kodi's quickly darting tongue--that
movement always makes me think of a snake more than a
butterfly for which is is named--provided a luscious sensation
to his Top's often neglected erogenous zones?

And, given how he re-visited the territory a couple of times, I
am convinced it gave Kodi pleasure to experienced the rubbery-
hardness of Adam's nipple, the firmness under the silk of his
pec, and the fragrant hairness of his pit.

Keep this trend going, Broke Straight Boys!

TG
x

[with grateful acknowledgment to my
handsome, strong and well-spoken Big Brother
MikeYank]
I too TG enjoy touching and licking a young man's chest and yes his armpits too are very sexy to me. Perhaps my favorite part of a good looking young man's body is his torso, even more so than his "private parts". That is why since I was a young teenager, I often thought how much luckier I am than my straight friends, for they wanted to see a girl's naked upper body as much as I (secretly) wanted to see a guy's body, but on the beach or at a pool, a girl needed to cover her chest, while guy's could expose their bodies in public, openly displaying their firm young tummies, their smooth tight chests and nipples, and yes their arms, armpits and all. I was and am as into a guy's "tits" as much as the straight men are into a females's, and I get to see the "free show" in public, while for straight guy's tit's are not openly displayed.

I believe that I once shared the story of perhaps my hottest encounter ever with a straight guy, on this forum. It was four years ago,and I answered a craigs list post for an 18 year old straight guy, living very close to me, who wanted a blowjob and he didn't care if it was a man or woman, nor did the age of the cocksucker matter to him. He did come here for his blowjob, and he was "perfect", just eighteen, blonde, a thin toned swimmer type, with an angelic face, my ideal. He did let me suck his cock, which was delicious, but he sat on the edge of my bed and laid back, and allowed me to open his pants, but as I was sucking him, and I tried to slip my hand up his shirt to feel his tummy and chest, he pushed my hand away, and only allowed me access to his cock and balls. It was a wonderful hot fulfilling experience for me, but I was sorry that he did not remove his shirt and allow me to see, touch and perhaps lick his "perfect" torso. The point being that I enjoy nipple, chest and armpit play too TG.