• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam Baer and Kodi

littlemonster

Reaction score
I'll post this in advance because I am so excited! Adam Baer is definitely my new favourite. There is something about him that gets me going!! I don;t need to even say that Kodi is obviously my favourite. When I saw Adam I was like if he is ever with Kodi I will cum for days! Well tomorrow is that day hopefully it'll live up to my dreams!

I'll post this in advance because I am so excited! Adam Baer is definitely my new favourite. There is something about him that gets me going!! I don;t need to even say that Kodi is obviously my favourite. When I saw Adam I was like if he is ever with Kodi I will cum for days! Well tomorrow is that day hopefully it'll live up to my dreams!

Good choices there LM..

We are becoming so voracious for good scenes
that we are pouncing on the 'coming attractions':
Alex, Adam & Kodi, etc.

Love the sharing.

I think A & K will be a good pair. I enjoy Kodi's
looks but will enjoy Adam's open nature and
handsomeness topping the shit out of him.

TG
x

We are becoming so voracious for good scenes
that we are pouncing on the 'coming attractions':
Alex, Adam & Kodi, etc.

Love the sharing.

I think A & K will be a good pair. I enjoy Kodi's
looks but will enjoy Adam's open nature and
handsomeness topping the shit out of him.

TG
x

Yah! I just had to post it because I had a mini heart attack when I saw it was them together! Adam is quickly becoming a favourite!

Yah! I just had to post it because I had a mini heart attack when I saw it was them together! Adam is quickly becoming a favourite!

You still retain some British spelling LM...even if you are losing some of the accent. Favorite/favourite. Do you still spell "defence" with a "c"? :thumbup1: :biggrin:

Lol! I spell it "defence" I all spell "colour" I don't know other words that are different though!

Just watched it and died! SOOO good in my opinion and do you know who made it for me! My recent favourite Adam! Kodi is my top guy but damb Adam really got me going! Great pairing soo sexy!

Adam is great and he is one fine looking guy, just loved the interaction between Adam and Kodi awesome video guys the wrestling was great love the fooling around before the sex great guys keep up the great work.................

I don't normally like aggressive scenes but this one I gave a 5.

Likes - Both models are hot. Loved Adam's tight muscly butt - was made for topping. Kodi played the consumate sub in this one and he's as gorgeous as ever. Kodi seems to be cumming a lot more these days, also liked the facial.

Dislikes - I usually mind Kodi's verbals but maybe there was too much today.

In betweens - Well although I gave it a 5 I don't normally go for the aggressive nature but it seemed to work today. Maybe next time we see Adam, we can see his gentler side. Kodi was definitely after a kiss, as was I..

Just watched it and died! SOOO good in my opinion and do you know who made it for me! My recent favourite Adam! Kodi is my top guy but damb Adam really got me going! Great pairing soo sexy!

Hell, I didn't think that condom was going to stretch that large, very sexy. I liked the scene with some wrestling, some licking and a bottom who can take it. Kodi should try working his hips/pelvis while being fucked..."all the better to feel you, my dear!":thumbup1:

Kudos to both for their natural pubic hair. Such a turn on.

I liked this scene, didn't totally love it, and a few things were obviously rehearsed and came across that way, but I definitely liked it a lot! The wrestling started the scene with a touch of fun and even Kodi's sometimes OTT moans blended into the scene just fine...for me it was all good :001_smile:

Wow!!!!! That was one steaming HOT scene. While I usually prefer oral to anal, this was a total exception in my book. This scene typified what I enjoy and that is a very hot "straight" dude dominating and "using" a very cute "gay" bottom boy. (Please note that I use the words straight and gay in quotes as who knows what the real story is with any Broke Straight Boys model, but this is the fantasy that they portray).

Adam is an exceptionally good looking and masculine young guy, and I loved the way the scene started with the wrestling, and then having Adam strip Kodi naked, and the submissive Kodi worshipped Adam's body including licking his armpit, and licking his nipple. (I hope that both Diedra and TG were both watching that part). :wink:

While Kodi is still way too loud, (I had to lower the volume as Kodi was screaming), this was a hot aggressive fuck that Adam gave to Kodi who obviously enjoyed every minute of it. And while Kodi is still very loud, I appreciate that he has learned to keep his eyes now on his partner and not on the camera.

And the scene finished with a flourish as after Kodi shot his load with Adam's big dick still inside of him, he submissively opened his mouth, stuck out his tongue and waited hungrily for Adam's thick load of spooge to land right on his pretty face and right into his mouth too. (I also appreciated the second camera angle of Adam's load painting Kodi's face and lips).

I loved that this was a total one way scene of a "gay boy" pleasing his "straight partner", without Adam having to please Kodi in any way other than with his big juicy cock and his beautiful masculine, but not "over done" body. As BSB2 has had a couple of "house bottoms" appear in multiple scenes to be fucked, who were not physically appealing to me, I totally approve of Kodi becoming a new "go to" house bitch boy to "train" straight boys to appreciate man on man sex, as he is so pretty, unlike some of the other's whose names I will not mention.

This was a well produced scene, with Clay remaining silent, and the two hot models doing a terrific job. Wow!!!

Last edited:
"Kodi Fatigue" with way too much constant exposure while others are almost forgotten!

I don't normally like aggressive scenes but this one I gave a 5.

Likes - Both models are hot. Loved Adam's tight muscly butt - was made for topping. Kodi played the consumate sub in this one and he's as gorgeous as ever. Kodi seems to be cumming a lot more these days, also liked the facial.

Dislikes - I usually mind Kodi's verbals but maybe there was too much today.

In betweens - Well although I gave it a 5 I don't normally go for the aggressive nature but it seemed to work today. Maybe next time we see Adam, we can see his gentler side. Kodi was definitely after a kiss, as was I..

Dear Jon,

Talking about the verbalizations streaming from Kodi's mouth, I know there is a God because I have a mute button that automatically recognizes Kodie's blather. I liked Adam overall, but like Jon stated earlier, I too much prefer a less aggressive scene that I can begin to relate to. A kiss used strategically would be a big improvement periodically.

One thing I really must acknowledge is the superb camera angles on Kodi's extraordinarily narly, excessively long but oddly apparently-almost-empty scrotum. It seems it must be low-on-air and needs to be inflated to at least 50psi! That is because in my opinion, it takes a "good thing" way-way-way beyond what I find enjoyable to watch. I know that goes counter to my lifelong "expansive-scrotum-envy" declarations, but enough is enough! Just as they have developed 'breast-reduction procedures", I would find it "a service to mankind" to come up with a "scrotum-containment procedure" before Kodie starts tripping on his own "ballsac" as he/it ages.

In this episode, we really did not to see all of his lumps and bumps thrust in our face, while watching Kodi ballsac flap-around-in-the-breeze. I attribute this vast improvement in this scene due to his nutsack being shot from the rearward view only. Thank you Clay! I guess every actor has his "best side" and this definitely has to be Kodi's, namely from the rear view with his ass high in the air. I think in-large-part that is why I am suffering from such an advanced case of "Kodi-scrotum fatigue" compounded with "Kodi-fatigue"!

Adam you really "Rock"! Keep up the good work! Your gorgeous body and dick will go far!

Sincerely wanting to see more of "Jason Matthews" and "Blake Bennet",

Stimpy :angeldevil:

Last edited:
GREAT! was a good one, Only comment was Kodi had a mouth full of cum but didnt do anything with it. would loiked to see them kiss sharing the load.