• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

a PUBLIC apology to ZYL84

SGVBOB

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Zyl, I am SO very sorry that I offended you. I was not aware of the circumstances of your life, and since you mentioned your rape, I have been second thinking EVERY WORD that I type in the forum, so as not to, offend/hurt anyone's feelings again. Perhaps, one day, we can be 'friends' again?

Bob

Zyl, I am SO very sorry that I offended you. I was not aware of the circumstances of your life, and since you mentioned your rape, I have been second thinking EVERY WORD that I type in the forum, so as not to, offend/hurt anyone's feelings again. Perhaps, one day, we can be 'friends' again?

Bob

I was great to read that you apologized to Zyl, but I think you owe many of the members on this forum as well as myself and apology with your crude accusations we are filming RAPE scenes. I for one is offended by your posts in the past recent days :thumbdown:

-David

wow david. im pretty sure this was about him and zyl. im not sure he really has to apologize to anyone else for having an opinion. he doesnt like the scene, get over it

to be honest zyl, i have to apologize too for some of the things ive said to you. a lot of it was cruel and unwarranted, but i cant take it back. it saddens me that i ruined our friendship out of anger and jealousy.

I think there should be plenty of apologies to be made here on this thread. JW, I have been over Broke Straight Boys for years now so I don't take the criticism that personal, but when someone on this forum consistently remarks that I film rape scenes and makes silly accusations, I have to defend my honor as a person an NOT as a director or producer or a owner of a production studio. When someone excuses me of filming a RAPE scene without knowing the particulars and the details, I get offended!

ZYL, I'm sorry you had to go through what you did and WE all didn't know about you and what had happen to you in the past and I thank you for sharing and spreading some light onto this situation.

Thank you Joe. Thank you David.

definition.....

if you even cared to look up the word, you would KNOW that is EXACTLY what it was...Here I will Highlight it for you!

rape
1    /reɪp/ Show Spelled [reyp] Show IPA noun, verb, raped, rap·ing.
–noun
the unlawful compelling of a woman through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.
any act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person.

...and it sure as HELL LOOKED 'FORCED', or he should have won an OSCAR for the portrayal, as well the emotional showing, of his being HURT!

I was great to read that you apologized to Zyl, but I think you owe many of the members on this forum as well as myself and apology with your crude accusations we are filming RAPE scenes. I for one is offended by your posts in the past recent days :thumbdown:

-David

if you even cared to look up the word, you would KNOW that is EXACTLY what it was...Here I will Highlight it for you!

rape
1    /reɪp/ Show Spelled [reyp] Show IPA noun, verb, raped, rap·ing.
–noun
the unlawful compelling of a woman through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.
any act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person.

...and it sure as HELL LOOKED 'FORCED', or he should have won an OSCAR for the portrayal, as well the emotional showing, of his being HURT!

Let it go. It wasn't forced, it only looked it to a very small selection of the populace. Just let it go.