• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A most unpleasant situation

br6205

BSB Proud Member
Reaction score
I was in the middle of posting when I got this :

I was told I needed to log on to post. It kept refusing to log me on. I had to create a new password which took three times before it accepted the new p/w. This has never happened before but was most unexpected & unpleasant. I expect this may have happened to others if so please respond, thank you. Perhaps this is a hint to stop posting.

I was in the middle of posting when I got this :

I was told I needed to log on to post. It kept refusing to log me on. I had to create a new password which took three times before it accepted the new p/w. This has never happened before but was most unexpected & unpleasant. I expect this may have happened to others if so please respond, thank you. Perhaps this is a hint to stop posting.

I use Safari and never have to login ever. It will only require me to login if I logout. If you change any settings in your browser it may ask you to change your password. That is the browser doing that and not the message board. I always just select no I don't want to change my password.

I use Google, I changed nothing By the way Google saves all ID/PW. This came out of no where in the middle of me posting on my thread.

No need to, I finally got the new p/w to work, by the way it was the same as the old one. TY for your concern.