• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A few changes to the BSB message board

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
I had to make a few changes to the message board that won't affect most of you but will affect people who have not registered. If you are not logged in or registered you won't be able to video videos on the message board as well as when someone quotes a picture that someone posted. You will be able to view photos on the message board if you are not registered or logged in. If you haven't registered it is 100% free to register to the message board. You can register with the link below.

Register at - https://discussions.brokestraightboys.com/register/

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks for your hot jock posts today, Br! Your two wrestling videos at the end were homoerotic to the extreme today! You did run into a technical issue today as several of your posts were just letters and numbers and impossible for me to open.
The Forum has been having issues. The New Posts did not work for me as well & posting this comment & trying to edit are not working right.

The above post took almost 30 seconds to post just now!

This the error I got trying to access New Post thread:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

A server error occurred. Please try again later.

This the error I got trying to access New Post thread:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

A server error occurred. Please try again later.

I too would appreciate having this feature functional again as that is how I navigate the forum as well. Additionally there was a long delay from hitting the post button until it loaded. Most definitely bugs in the new system which need to be rectified.

Yes. I'm finding the same thing. It's very sluggish in posting. About a 30 seconds or more delay from the moment I hit "Post reply".

Frankly I will not post until the post issues are resolved..

Last edited:
Pretty much lol. I hired a SEO expert to get more traffic so hopefully we will have more people posting soon.
I sure hope it works. As you know Mark, this forum was at its best when we had dozens of folks from all over the world expressing themselves on a regular basis.

I don’t know what SEO means, but if he can liven this place up, I will be thrilled. :001_smile:

I sure hope it works. As you know Mark, this forum was at its best when we had dozens of folks from all over the world expressing themselves on a regular basis.

I don’t know what SEO means, but if he can liven this place up, I will be thrilled. :001_smile:

I completely agree with you.

SEO means search engine optimization. So I have a full time guy doing that and a full time guy doing social media. I've never even had someone in these positions before.
My two main goals this year is more traffic and better models. :D

Sometimes people say things that have unintended negative affects.

Last edited:
I think it is worth repeating why I post what I post. It is to provide others who do not have the time or resources to enjoy these images. Giving others some kind of happiness gives me a high far exceeding what others may get. It certainly was not intended to cause a strain on the resources of Broke Straight Boys .