• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

a dream threesome

scoop27

Virgin
Reaction score
after seeing all the hot action between josh and shane the first thing that came to my mind was how great it would be to throw Mike R. into the mix. Now that josh is losing his inhibitions it promises to be a five star shoot (pun definitely intended). It will be interesting to see if Josh's enjoyment of kissing will extend to best friend mike, and just as interesting to see how mike will react. Great choice putting these three together and I can hardly wait to see it.

I have been more caught up in thoughts about this future shoot than tonights update. I was in shock and awe when I saw the new updates posted. I honestly never even contemplated MikeR and Shane E. in a shoot together. I am on pins and needles to see Mike's reaction when all the kissing and touching begins.

after seeing all the hot action between josh and shane the first thing that came to my mind was how great it would be to throw Mike R. into the mix. Now that josh is losing his inhibitions it promises to be a five star shoot (pun definitely intended). It will be interesting to see if Josh's enjoyment of kissing will extend to best friend mike, and just as interesting to see how mike will react. Great choice putting these three together and I can hardly wait to see it.
I too look forward to this scene, but Mike has been pretty adamant about not kissing, so I'm not expecting any "new ground" to be broken, but am expecting to see three very hot guys having hot sex, with lot's of cum flying on the futon, as well. It has potential to be a "sizzler". :ohmy:

Ever the cynic, I think I would have much prefered to have seen Josh and Shane do a fuck scene with each other first, to see if the passion from the previous scene would have carried over to the next.
One can only hope the shoots are out of order as usual and that that scene is lying in a can somewhere to be shown at a later date.

I love MikeR, but as Mikey said, he has been pretty adamant about not kissing a guy, but then again, David has never sweetened the pot with extra cash before, so who knows. In any case, unless something has been going on between MikeR and Josh off camera, I see Josh holding back in front of his buddy so it won't appear he is enjoying gay sex "too much." They are "str8" friends after all.

Keeping my fingers crossed - J

Last edited:
Well I think it will be a great scene either way. I like all 3 models and I am hoping there is a josh and shane anal but if there isnt i guess we can settle for adding mike r into the scene :) I am hoping for some more to go down but with 3 ways it is hard to make one not feel left out. I sense this might happen but who knows.

Ever the cynic, I think I would have much prefered to have seen Josh and Shane do a fuck scene with each other first, to see if the passion from the previous scene would have carried over to the next.
One can only hope the shoots are out of order as usual and that that scene is lying in a can somewhere to be shown at a later date.

I love MikeR, but as Mikey said, he has been pretty adamant about not kissing a guy, but then again, David has never sweetened the pot with extra cash before, so who knows. In any case, unless something has been going on between MikeR and Josh off camera, I see Josh holding back in front of his buddy so it won't appear he is enjoying gay sex "too much." They are "str8" friends after all.

Keeping my fingers crossed - J

Agree with you yet again and with Mike too. MikeR with these 2 guys who have already given us such a talked about scene, will be like a wet fish.

No I think Shane and Josh part 2, 3 4 5 or whatever, will do me.

I couldn't agree more dude! Let's keep our fingers crossed and maybe David will make it happen!

I too look forward to this scene, but Mike has been pretty adamant about not kissing, so I'm not expecting any "new ground" to be broken, but am expecting to see three very hot guys having hot sex, with lot's of cum flying on the futon, as well. It has potential to be a "sizzler". :ohmy:

One of the reasons that I actually don't like 3ways and orgies. One too many guys thrown into the mix can actually ruin a scene. Mike R and his refusal to kiss will probably throw a wrench into the works in my opinion, I'll bet it would be so much hotter if it was just Shane and Josh. Especially with Josh and Mike R being friends, I'll bet anything there won't be any kissing and would probably be so much hotter with Mike R left out of the scene altogether.

But, I have my fingers crossed that I'm wrong!!!!!

Abe

I hadn't realised that this 3way is getting released this coming Saturday. I'm not overly excited mainly because MikeR is included. I was hoping the next film we saw with Josh and Shane would be a continuation of their duo. Well we may get proved wrong.

It's funny. When I think of the scene with Preston and Mike R and Jordan(?) and how Mike was just going to watch and then fucked the hell out of Preston anyway without a lot of regard for how Preston was feeling about it, I become a little uncertain that I will love this scene, too. But I wonder if perhaps Shane's presence, and Mike's gentleness with Josh in all their previous scenes will help temper Mike's natural irreverence. I enjoy watching Mike a lot, however, sometimes when paired with certain personalities he tends to forget there is a person on the receiving end and makes it almost like a competition to see who can tear it up the most. My hope is that Shane's professionalism and sensual nature and Shane's previous scene with Josh will help keep this scene more romantic and gentle yet have the fun and energy that is the best of what Mike brings to the futon:)

It's funny. When I think of the scene with Preston and Mike R and Jordan(?) and how Mike was just going to watch and then fucked the hell out of Preston anyway without a lot of regard for how Preston was feeling about it, I become a little uncertain that I will love this scene, too. But I wonder if perhaps Shane's presence, and Mike's gentleness with Josh in all their previous scenes will help temper Mike's natural irreverence. I enjoy watching Mike a lot, however, sometimes when paired with certain personalities he tends to forget there is a person on the receiving end and makes it almost like a competition to see who can tear it up the most. My hope is that Shane's professionalism and sensual nature and Shane's previous scene with Josh will help keep this scene more romantic and gentle yet have the fun and energy that is the best of what Mike brings to the futon:)

Yes I hope so too LL x