• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

9 new Behind the Scenes videos added (sex video)

scorpio

Reaction score
Hi Scorpio,
I thought you had gone MIA as I hadn't seen you around for a while

I feel like it's my birthday getting two Diesal vids in one week. :D :D :D :D :D

I have been waiting for that video. It was nice to Austin again.:biggrin:

I hope they left a big tip for whoever had to clean that window.:w00t:

I have been waiting for that video. It was nice to Austin again.:biggrin:

I hope they left a big tip for whoever had to clean that window.:w00t:

I would imagine that if it was a gay housekeeper he would have cleaned it with a smile on his face

I know a person or two who would have willingly cleaned the window mess.... with his tongue... :)

I know a person or two who would have willingly cleaned the window mess.... with his tongue... :)

Oh L! The things I could say right here.....LE SIGH!!! ;)

I am just watching the San Diego Pride 2010 video of the Blackjack Game.
Am I detecting a theme here?
Diesal in a hotel room, Diesal in a pool in another episode ........

Loved the video, I've been waiting for it for some time. Does Aiden from this behind the scenes appear in any episodes. I can only find the other, twinky, Aiden.
Jeff

Jeff, Check out Jaime and Aiden - 5/20/06 - You can use the search feature to find it fast! (BTW- Thanks Scorpio!)

Thanks, Jason. I had seen this video, but didn't make the connection. I really enjoyed Aiden's tenderness, "Let me know if this hurts", "You're in control" to bottom boy. I also enjoyed the fact that Jamie used poppers to enjoy the fucking. Since this was back in 2006, and the San Diego Pride was in 2010, can we expect to see Aidan again -- he said hopefully
Jeff:001_tt1:

This was one of the hottest videos ever on Broke Straight Boys!!!!!!
I busted twice, once when Aiden and Austine started kissing and again when Diesal busted.
Damn this was a hot scene.
I also enjoyed the freedom the guys had to joke around and move around etc. Bring more scenes like this one!