• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

2012 San Diego videos

scorpio

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just put the 2012 San Diego Pride videos online.
Blake Bennet and Jason Matthews are in San Diego for the 2012 Pride.
Some of the highlights:
- Chat with some of our members (Another1, Rbar...)
- Interviews of the boys.

Enjoy :)
Steve

Wow!

I just watched the video with another1. That was so cool! It was wonderful to finally be able to put a face to Another1. He's been such a great poster over so many years. It was thrill to feel like we got to meet him and see some of his real life personality.

I loved the way Jason and Blake kept teasing each other playing off one another. Blake mentioned that he had played "doctor" in the closet as a kid also. Jason said he was sure Blake did plenty of things in the closet. haha Then you see the kick in the leg. LOL Blake hates onions. He likes his burgers the way a little kid does. Cheese, ketchup, mustard. No veggies. No tomato, no lettuce. :)

Jason's scene with Denver is still some of the best sex he's ever had. He Hates the doggie style position when he's the one being bent over. He asked Clay to make the doggie sequence in the scene with Denver a quickie before moving to another position. But then once he was doing the doggie style with Denver, when Clay told them they could move on to another position...Jason didn't want to. hahahaha

Apparently Blake had already done his first bottoming scene before this video. He and Jason were even discussing one model who Jason thought had been his best bottom partner ont he site. Then they even watched some of the video together the night before. Maybe Blake was looking to pick up pointers? Who knows? haha

A great video clip for sure!

Thanks Another1, Thanks Sha! Thanks Jason and Blake!

woke up this morning and saw '2012 san diego videos'!
having a big ego, i went to the video of another1 interviewing jason and blake!
after 4:59 minutes, i got the red symbol with a spinning thing inside. still spinning!
1st let load
2nd restarted browser
3rd changed browser
4th rebooted
help me see the sights on the site!
i have much to be happy for! if you can help me with my unhappiness!

I was able to view it just fine. Hopefully you'll be able to watch it soon without any glitches. :)

all is well!
it's one of the virtual, internet, computer things.
thanks scorpio! great videos.
thanks to sha for making southern california pride events so much more fun with the Broke Straight Boys tour. lots of love to you!
thanks to blake for the homework assignment.
thanks to jason and blake for making this the best san diego pride i ever had.
thanks to dre, rob, sandiegoken, for being part of the party.
i am even happy in the real world!

Wow!

I just watched the video with another1. That was so cool! It was wonderful to finally be able to put a face to Another1. He's been such a great poster over so many years. It was thrill to feel like we got to meet him and see some of his real life personality.

I loved the way Jason and Blake kept teasing each other playing off one another. Blake mentioned that he had played "doctor" in the closet as a kid also. Jason said he was sure Blake did plenty of things in the closet. haha Then you see the kick in the leg. LOL Blake hates onions. He likes his burgers the way a little kid does. Cheese, ketchup, mustard. No veggies. No tomato, no lettuce. :)

Jason's scene with Denver is still some of the best sex he's ever had. He Hates the doggie style position when he's the one being bent over. He asked Clay to make the doggie sequence in the scene with Denver a quickie before moving to another position. But then once he was doing the doggie style with Denver, when Clay told them they could move on to another position...Jason didn't want to. hahahaha

Apparently Blake had already done his first bottoming scene before this video. He and Jason were even discussing one model who Jason thought had been his best bottom partner ont he site. Then they even watched some of the video together the night before. Maybe Blake was looking to pick up pointers? Who knows? haha

A great video clip for sure!

Thanks Another1, Thanks Sha! Thanks Jason and Blake!

thanks!
blake and bottoming came up in the forum and the san diego pride was before we met ayden.
rex and jason on top, jason and blake on top, jason and denver on top were offered as examples of bottoming done well!
i said if blake were half as good as rex, then he still would rock the house.
until this week nobody knew about an episode with blake bottoming. that it would happen was not in doubt!

all is well!
it's one of the virtual, internet, computer things.
thanks scorpio! great videos.
thanks to sha for making southern california pride events so much more fun with the Broke Straight Boys tour. lots of love to you!
thanks to blake for the homework assignment.
thanks to jason and blake for making this the best san diego pride i ever had.
thanks to dre, rob, sandiegoken, for being part of the party.
i am even happy in the real world!

Yes guys it sure was fun.

Jason, you mentioned you've never really seen surf before...these Tassie surf pix are for you.

The first one is taken at a place called South Arm and the second is Eddystone Point.

South Arm Beach.jpg

Eddystone Rock.jpg

I'm partly through the BTS vids and I just have to say that another1, you are so distinguished and cute! I'm so glad I have had a chance to see you live! xoxo

Jason, I wish we had talked PA food when we met! I've made halushki. And I make halupki every year for the new year. Pierogis are a family favorite. We always have kielbasa with our pierogi. And I make gobs all the time. Oh, and we make nut rolls and poppy seed rolls. :)

The BTS is always my favorite part of the Pride season. I am so grateful for the footage you get, Sha, of the guys and the forumites! You have a way of making everyone comfortable and you get even the most shy members to open up and share a part of themselves with us. It means a lot to me to be able to see Mikeyank and another1 and rbar and Deidra and Joe and gosh, I can't remember now who else after the therapeutic bourbon I was drinking for my sore throat and cough... but I just LOVE you and the BTS! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

The BTS is always my favorite part of the Pride season. I am so grateful for the footage you get, Sha, of the guys and the forumites! You have a way of making everyone comfortable and you get even the most shy members to open up and share a part of themselves with us. It means a lot to me to be able to see Mikeyank and another1 and rbar and Deidra and Joe and gosh, I can't remember now who else after the therapeutic bourbon I was drinking for my sore throat and cough... but I just LOVE you and the BTS! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
I agree lovelumps that seeing you and all of the others that you mentioned makes this whole forum community seem even more real. The interview that I really enjoyed was with Dre6180, who I see has been on the forum since May of 2010, but has made only 16 posts in that time. And from his interview he tells us that Tyler is one of his all time favorite models, so he has been here even longer than that.

I think that Dre represents the vast "silent majority" of members who do not necessarily actively participate in the forum. He told us that he reads the forums but only comments when he really feels the need to say something. I enjoyed where he told Sha that he liked Jimmy and didn't understand all the bashing. Sha went on to tell Dre the same thing that he told me, how much he enjoyed having Jimmy on tour with him last year and how much he liked Jimmy. It is funny to watch Jason's face during this exchange, as he already told us on the forum, that he disliked working with Jimmy, so I found his facial expressions very funny, as he disagreed with Sha about the controversial Jimmy Johnson. Sha also discussed Jimmy's BTS last year from Palm Springs, where Sha said he was bashed for allowing the footage to air with Jimmy discussing cheating on his girlfriend. Sha had also told me that Jimmy knew the camera was on, and he likes the BTS to represent these young men as they really live their lives, warts and all.

I am reminded that when I was at the NYC event, I met a young man who told me that he is a big fan of the site, but when I asked he told me that he has never joined the forum. This is why I believe that management does not always make decisions on models and scenes based solely on what seems to be overwhelming forum opinions, as we only represent a small segment of overall membership of Broke Straight Boys

Hopefully more fans who we know little or nothing about will be interviewed in future BTS, as it is fun to get to meet the fans.

And of course the BTS model interviews are wonderful as we get to know these young men even better. Jason and Blake are terrific guys and I am happy that the rest of membership who has not attended the events get to know the real Jason and Blake too.

Great job as usual Sha!

Awww! Thank you ladies!!! I had an awful night, and y'all just made my day! Thanks!!! :001_wub:

You have been awful quiet lately. I have really missed you. I hope it was a "good" thing that kept you away. In my mind you were off with the new man, and his roommate................

I hope today goes much better for you.:001_wub:

OMG! i just watched the video with jason walking around the pride event.
as it started there was sha filming a pretty boy. 36 seconds into the video a beautiful ass came into the frame. pause, play, pause ...!
and gone in less than sixty seconds!
anyone notice how handsome guys are behind the scenes.
going back to finish the video. if i can get past the first 36 seconds.

You have been awful quiet lately. I have really missed you. I hope it was a "good" thing that kept you away. In my mind you were off with the new man, and his roommate................

I hope today goes much better for you.:001_wub:

Lol. No, that fizzled quickly. Was just too weird a situation.

Thanks! :)