• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

1 year Cancer free.

Well done mate - my father was not so lucky and passed away 2 weeks ago today.

Bless your heart Jon. You have had a great many losses of those you have loved. Although, I do not know the reason why at this time, I can only say that everything happens for a reason We may never know or understand why in this lifetime. We just learn to and find the strength to let go over time and we make our own mark on life. Live long, live well and live in the knowledge that these people have touched and influenced your life greatly. As you live and honor their memories in you; you keep them alive by sharing the gifts they have left you with through your own personality forged by these gifts. They are a part of you always now and forever. Thank you for sharing...

Again, bless your heart...:biggrin:

Mike, jayman et al, I did not want to share this loss with you at at all, as there are enough things on your own individual lives to bother about however, this thread kinda got me going. Now I will not "steal" this thread away from INa and just wish him well and I will deal with my own loss.

Well done mate - my father was not so lucky and passed away 2 weeks ago today.
So sorry to here that Jon. He is in a better place now. But he will live on in your friends and family's memories.

Thank guy's, you know this really means a lot to me. :001_wub: :001_wub:

Heart felt wishes!

Hi everyone, I went to the doc on friday for my yearly colonoscopy. No cancer and no pulip's. YIPPY.:biggrin: A clean bill of health.

Work is going great, I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, or is that a spot on my glasses. I hope everyone is well and in great spirit's.

Congrats my friend! My son who is 42 has be cancer free for 7 years now. Although I do not know what you have been through but I have an idea going with my son for treatments and seeing what all of that was not only doing to his body but also to his emotions as well. I hope you will receive my well wishes as from my heart for I sincerely congratulate you in hanging in when it really got tough.

Friends that share.

Mike, jayman et al, I did not want to share this loss with you at at all, as there are enough things on your own individual lives to bother about however, this thread kinda got me going. Now I will not "steal" this thread away from INa and just wish him well and I will deal with my own loss.

Jon, I can certainly understand you’re not wanting to “steal” this thread, but you too are hurting along with all of us who at one time or another, maybe even now, are dealing with various things on our plate. But this is away to help each other by sharing, knowing that we are not alone. Even though we maybe just names on a thread there is something very real behind those names. We can congratulate a brother for fighting a battle with cancer as well as share some grief with another brother. I think it’s just good to know that we can do more here at Broke Straight Boys than just look at videos. We can also help a brother out in a totally different way.