• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

1 year Cancer free.

i2ina69

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I went to the doc on friday for my yearly colonoscopy. No cancer and no pulip's. YIPPY.:biggrin: A clean bill of health.

Work is going great, I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, or is that a spot on my glasses. I hope everyone is well and in great spirit's.

FANTASTIC, I2! That is great news! I'm so happy for you!

Thanx guy's. Hope all is well with everyone.

I'm so glad to hear that I2. Please keep us up to date with how you're doing. All the best...

Hi everyone, I went to the doc on friday for my yearly colonoscopy. No cancer and no pulip's. YIPPY.:biggrin: A clean bill of health.

Work is going great, I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, or is that a spot on my glasses. I hope everyone is well and in great spirit's.

Now that is what I wanted to hear - besides I knew it was going to be good news :thumbup:

Congrats I2, that is great news to start off a new month.

I go on the patch tomorrow morning in order to hopefully quit smoking. It is going to be a challenge as I have been smoking since I was in the army and that was back in the late 70's. Currently, I am a 2+ pack a day smoker and I really need to quit. I was diagnosed with lung cancer back in 2001 and went through the chemo and radiation treatments and my cancer was in remission, so I dodged the bullet that time. I don't want to have to go through that again.
Besides, our state (WA) just raised their cig tax to $1.00 per pack and $10.00 per carton effective today, along with a tax placed on candy, soda, bottled water and beer. Greedy bastards up here. I don't really see where it will help close the budget gap.
Okay, I'm rambled on long enough. Need to give someone else a chance to respond to this thread.
Again, congrats I2.

Gary

I2, I am very happy for you, and continued good health!

i2, maybe you need another cap from Spain to celebrate?

Such terrific news man. You go. Eat lots of leafy green veggies mister and cut down on animal fat. If you come to Spain (not in a blizzard the way Jayce's and Mikey's visit turned out to be) I can put you on the "Mediterranean Diet". In fact Jayce and Mikey are invited back for the good weather. You come too dude.

Hey I2 that is awesome news buddy

congrats on the 1 year clear .

Big hug from NZ

i know i do not know you, but congratulations!!!
i lost a close family friend 2 months ago to cancer and it makes me happy to know that there are people out there who can survive and that step by step we will conquer this awful disease!!

peace, love, congratulations
johnny

That's great news! I'm glad to hear it, and I hope you will continue the same path of good health!!!!

Abe

Congrats I2, that is great news to start off a new month.

I go on the patch tomorrow morning in order to hopefully quit smoking. It is going to be a challenge as I have been smoking since I was in the army and that was back in the late 70's. Currently, I am a 2+ pack a day smoker and I really need to quit. I was diagnosed with lung cancer back in 2001 and went through the chemo and radiation treatments and my cancer was in remission, so I dodged the bullet that time. I don't want to have to go through that again.
Besides, our state (WA) just raised their cig tax to $1.00 per pack and $10.00 per carton effective today, along with a tax placed on candy, soda, bottled water and beer. Greedy bastards up here. I don't really see where it will help close the budget gap.
Okay, I'm rambled on long enough. Need to give someone else a chance to respond to this thread.
Again, congrats I2.

Gary

Gary I have 1 pack left and when it's gone I start the patch too. I've stopped before and this will be the last time, even if it kills me.LOL I've been wanting to stop for a long time.

Best to you I2 in you making a second attempt to quit smoking. I'll be thinking of you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted.

Gary

That is great news. Our prayers are always with you my good friend.:wink: