• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

02 Dec 2009 featuring Damien and Marlin

Slim,
I have voted the 1 to 5 star thing alot and yet it never actually changed the numbers so I guess it is possible for them to get any top videos that they want.

With all do respect I have seen the top videos change almost before my eyes. You will notice more if your watching right when a new video gets released and not to many people have seen it. After the first day you have to account for the hundreds if not thousands of viewers voting. If 500 people are voting one vote wont even touch the overall rating. Also in regard to having gay or bi guys appear in the videos. I think if you look back some of the hottest and most popular shoots by the comments have been from shots involving at least one straight guy and one bi or gay guy. I think it spices up the mix and makes the straight guy all that more nervous.

I haven't actually seen the numbers change Denny Bear. I could be wrong about it, I just haven't seen it make any difference. I was talking about the favorites though and I think they post whichever ones they want to be favorites. It could be to get more publicity for current models and dispel some for those who are no longer with the site. They could make a flop video look like thats what everyone wanted to see. At least it does get get everyone to mention to me on more than one occasion that, "if the video is so good then why isn't it on the favorites" like I said...whatever
Casper
How is your wounds today Denny bear? I hope they are not hurting so bad? I know that had to freaking hurt? ..I Love you...Casper

Many Broke Straight Boys vids may lack passion, but this thread certainly doesn't! LOL!

I really enjoyed Damien's and Marlin's vid. They both made me smile and even LOL a time or three. David was at his humorous best, and I just plain ol' enjoyed the vid. It was great listening to David teach Marlin how to fuck a guy.

Bi the way, I have no problem with the gay boys being in Broke Straight Boys shoots. I adore little Aiden, Michael is fun and very bright, and makeup artist Corey is cute as a button, AND he did a great job as a top! My only complaint with the gay guys in the vids, is that they get paid so poorly. "You get $200. You will enjoy it anyway." Yeah, and the "straight" guys never enjoy shooting their loads all over the futon and anything else near bi. Marlin is out, but still made the going Top rate. As it should be! :001_smile:

How is your wounds today Denny bear? I hope they are not hurting so bad? I know that had to freaking hurt? ..I Love you...Casper

Actually Casper I am doing really well considering what it could have been. "Thank the Lord" Not to hijack a thread here but for those of you that are now totally curious what we are talking about and to act as a warning to never try this at home to others. Last night I was trying to be Mr. Professor and demonstrate how oxygen itself wont burn by using the O2 hose that I wear around my neck all the time. When it caught fire and burned my left hand. If you have never seen a plastic hose burning in an oxygen environment it is very interesting to see. And I'm sure entertaining to watch if your not attached to it at the time. Anyway it was a bad burn but I am doing great today all things considered. The underwear I was wearing at the time however is a goner. You can call me scarecrow now as I will be avoiding fire for the foreseeable future. LOL :scared:..:crying:

PS I now bring an all new meaning to the term, Mind if I smoke?? LOL.. :001_rolleyes:

Can we auction off your underwear Denny. I want to be able to tell everyone that my "member" is so hot it caught your crotch on fire......Please....
Please Denny, can I just have the underwear...you have my mailing address.

Come on Denny buddy...,its the only thing I ever asked you for....Please!!!!

Can we auction off your underwear Denny. I want to be able to tell everyone that my "member" is so hot it caught your crotch on fire......Please....
Please Denny, can I just have the underwear...you have my mailing address.

Come on Denny buddy...,its the only thing I ever asked you for....Please!!!!

Sorry to say it was not the fire that got the underwear Casper. The underwear got damaged shortly after the fire part. LOL :scared:

Wrong Wrongerson

I haven't actually seen the numbers change Denny Bear. I could be wrong about it, I just haven't seen it make any difference. I was talking about the favorites though and I think they post whichever ones they want to be favorites. It could be to get more publicity for current models and dispel some for those who are no longer with the site. They could make a flop video look like thats what everyone wanted to see. At least it does get get everyone to mention to me on more than one occasion that, "if the video is so good then why isn't it on the favorites" like I said...whatever
Casper

Since I've seen an equal number of videos' ratings change the second I vote as I do no number change, I'd say you just have bad timing on your side. 'Course it does bring to mind the pearl of wisdom Mum taught us kids growing up: It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you...

Many Broke Straight Boys vids may lack passion, but this thread certainly doesn't! LOL!

I really enjoyed Damien's and Marlin's vid. They both made me smile and even LOL a time or three. David was at his humorous best, and I just plain ol' enjoyed the vid. It was great listening to David teach Marlin how to fuck a guy.

Bi the way, I have no problem with the gay boys being in Broke Straight Boys shoots. I adore little Aiden, Michael is fun and very bright, and makeup artist Corey is cute as a button, AND he did a great job as a top! My only complaint with the gay guys in the vids, is that they get paid so poorly. "You get $200. You will enjoy it anyway." Yeah, and the "straight" guys never enjoy shooting their loads all over the futon and anything else near bi. Marlin is out, but still made the going Top rate. As it should be! :001_smile:

Agree in total. XX

I also totally agree with Jon and you, ahh "variety is the spice of life!" That certainly goes for this site.

Love to all!!!

Slim,
I have voted the 1 to 5 star thing alot and yet it never actually changed the numbers so I guess it is possible for them to get any top videos that they want. It may not actually have anything to do with our voting. I have also seen videos that are rated higher than some of the ones that appear on the members favorites. you would think the higher rated ones would have appeared. I don't put any stock on the voting. I really don't think it matters how we vote. They also may have it set up that some of the earlier videos are not even covered by new people who see them and rate them. Its probably whatever they want it to be. (Tyler has been in 26 videos and yet he only appears on the member favorites one time) He's also the top model and they have kept him around but only one single video made the cut..............whatever
Casper

I think it's only, only, only because it's been a while since he's filmed. Get him on the futon with Preston or Damien, and watch the needle flick up to fi-eeeve.

It could also be because Anthony, the Mikes, Preston, Kadin, Zakk, Logan, Jordan, Damien, Marlin, and Holden are all hotter than him (Tyler)...

It is and must be shared since Tyler ranks so low...

It is and must be shared since Tyler ranks so low...
Are you saying that Tyler is not one of the most popular model's on this site, if not number one? If that is your analysis, then I don't know what you are basing it on. He is overall my favorite, and I consider him the face of Broke Straight Boys And based on reading this forum, which we both do rather avidly, I would guess that he is the most popular.

Are you saying that Tyler is not one of the most popular model's on this site, if not number one? If that is your analysis, then I don't know what you are basing it on. He is overall my favorite, and I consider him the face of Broke Straight Boys And based on reading this forum, which we both do rather avidly, I would guess that he is the most popular.

Tyler is the emblematic Broke Straight Boys Management routinely acknowledges this. There have been periodic attempts to introduce "the new Tyler" but pretty much nothing comes of it. And it's just way obvious that hottness is only a part of it. Tyler may not be any "hotter" than a lot of the other kids who appear here with their great bodies, pretty smiles and pints of semen to prove it. At the moment the two guys who come closest to rivalling Tyler in my affections are Logan and Mike the recent interviewée (with Preston and Aiden waiting in the wings), but since all of them are great to look at it's their personalities that shift the balance.

A good sense of humor is to me a pretty good sign that a person is smart. Tyler is very definitely smart. So Tyler is cute, funny and smart, three characteristics that not all the BSBs we're crazy about at the moment can lay claim to. And so fuckin' sexy that just thinking about his hooded wanton gaze and open lips as he zones out from the sex, and his S shaped pelvic thrust when he fucks, make me a bit uncomfortable. Management isn't stupid. They know what they've got in Tyler. Get over it.

I was going to say something here about internalized homophobia but I think I won't. I will just say that it was a funny if odd shoot and I am in love with Preston and was disappointed we are not seeing him in Dec

It could also be because Anthony, the Mikes, Preston, Kadin, Zakk, Logan, Jordan, Damien, Marlin, and Holden are all hotter than him (Tyler)...

Baal,

An interesting thought. But lets do some analysis of what you are suggesting and see what we really get. Keep in mind numbers are just that.

I found every episode of all the names mentioned above. I took the ratings and got an average. I used for this analysis any score over 4.5 (="A") to see what % of their videos rated an "A". Below find the Statistics (listed top to bottom based on # of videos they did). You might be surprised by what the numbers tell.

Model...........# Vids...........Range..............Ave................% "A"..........

Tyler................25........... 2.7-4.6..............4.2..................36%.........
Logan...............12........... 2.0-4.6..............3.9...................8%.........
Anthony............10........... 3.7-4.6..............4.4..................70%.........
Mike (new).........7............ 2.9-4.6..............4.2..................43%.........
Jordan...............7............ 2.9-4.6..............4.1..................57%.........
Damian..............6............ 2.2-4.1..............3.1.................. 0%..........
Mike (cousin)......5............ 4.6-4.6..............4.6.................100%.........
Marlin................4............ 2.2-4.3..............3.6.................. 0%..........
Preston..............4............ 2.9-4.6..............4.0..................50%.........
Zack.................4............. 3.5-4.6..............4.3..................50%.........
Holden...............3............. 2.0-4.1..............3.3.................. 0%..........
Kadin.................3............. 3.5-4.1..............3.8.................. 0%..........

NOTE: 1) If two or more of the above models were in the same scene, they all got the same score.
2) I hope I did not miss any episodes, if so I apologize in advance.
3) An individual models score can be directly related to the model he is paired up with. Lets look at Logan, who has to be one of the hottest models. His raw scores have the most extreme range, 4 lowest average and 2nd worst "A" score. Does this mean Logan, "Is not Hot"? Or is it due to who(m) he is matched up with? On the other hand, does this make Cousin Mikey the "King of Kings?" (Or in this case the "Queen of Queens"). He's the Only truly "GAY" guy on this list. Does that give him and advantage over the others?
4) Getting back to Tyler, if you take out Cousin Mikey, only Two models have a better average Anthony with 10 vids and Zack with 4. Tyler has been used in the past to "break in guys" does this go against him? If Anthony and Zach had more vids, would their #'s stay as is?

I agree, Statistics are just that. A Thousand ways to interpret them. My purpose in sharing the above was to join in the fun and provoke some more fun discussion.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Baal,
You might be surprised by what the numbers tell.
I agree, Statistics are just that. A Thousand ways to interpret them. My purpose in sharing the above was to join in the fun and provoke some more fun discussion.
Live Long and Prosper,
Vicekid

Fascinating information Vicekid. I sincerely hope you will continue to track this and feed it back to us from time to time?
Many Thanks...:thumbup: