• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

02 Dec 2009 featuring Damien and Marlin

**casper**

Banned
Reaction score
Excelent job on this one David. This was a very exceptional video and I must confess I believe it to be the most entertaining video I have ever seen. It was incredible.
At first I was a little un-easy about it because it started off seeming overly gay in nature and players but the thought soon subsided and I found myself being thouroghly entertained. I think Damien did a wonderful job and Marlin although confessing to be gay is deffinately a newbie at it. This seemed to be as close as you can get without doing and anal shoot for yourself to discover how things interwine and come about. I must also admit that in my first attempt at trying it for myself and not actually knowing how to do it this was by far the closest video to what became a reality for me (or attempt) at the real thing. In a way it was actually enligntening and educational. Did I already mention that it was the most entertainingly funny video I seen here and for that alone and for the fact that it (in my limited experience) is very close to the real thing. I gave it a 5 star rating (I didn't see as much moaning and pain as I kinda experienced for myself) but then you could also see that Damien was trying to be so tough and act like it was nothing and yet his face was turning red, his features completely tense and he did everything he could think of to minimise what he was feeling inside his body with Marlins cock burried in his ass.

it was really great and I am so impressed with how the two...and David pulled this one off. absolutely exceptional.
Wow! isn't it great to be old enough and developed enough and willing enough to try something absolutely amazing...And David will even pay you for it. Outstanding

Casper

I'm as serious as a heart attack David...fucking great...you better atleast get a blowjob out of this one...you deserve it....I loved it.

I also liked the cum tasting.....(it leaves kinda a metal taste in your mouth and you have to drink 4 cokes before you don't taste it anymore):drool:

Last edited:
What Casper said, another dam good job David you really pulled these last two shoots together.

Not Damien's first time?

Damien makes a reference that this was not his first time bottoming, but I cannot find any other scenes featuring him where he bottomed. He said it was in January, but the spreadsheet makes no mention of Damien in January.

Perhaps someone could clarify who else Damien bottomed for?

Everything is downloading so effin slow. And the streaming stopped after 8mins.. Grrr

Well it finally downloaded and was worth the wait. My preferable scenario would have been to see the guys stand up, kiss and undress each other to their underwear. Camera pans to underwear to see their 2 cocks hard in the material, then they remove each others undies. But that didn't happen but I'm happy what I saw.

Pretty uncomfortable and awkward for Marlin as he was not used to fucking a guy. Damien has done it before but even so still took Marlin's monster like a champ. The best fucking was at the end with Damien sitting on Marlin's cock and cumming whilst being fucked and jerked off by Marlin - that was hot but not a first on Broke Straight Boys Marlin's cum shot was once again stupendous and I was surprised that Damien seemed to like the taste of cum in preferance to Marlin. To me Damien seems more gay at times than Marlin.

Cannot wait for the next episode. Yum yum let me taste their cum....

Last edited:
The reality quotient in the second chapter of these guys' saga stayed right up at the very top. They didn't tell any stories that didn't sound true and the shoot gave the impression of just evolving totally naturally. The cueing all took place with the cam running, Penetration 101 guys, put away your texts, today is lab day. I expected David at one point to say, "Hold the cam somebody? Yeah, Tyler, thanks. Move over Marlin for just a sec, will you buddy. OK hold his legs, I'm gonna show you how..."

The adorability factor was really really high too. These two just can't help making you love them. Damien's dry, monosyllabic humor and Marlin's streetwise hip repartée are perfect foils for each other. The rapport among all three protagonists was just, well, radiant lol...

And the sex was hot because it was real. I didn't expect my li'l friend even to notice what was happening after how chaotic and hilarious the scene was touted to be. It was like, I wanna watch this episode because it's gonna be funny, you just stay there in your Hanes for half an hour, and we'll hang out after the video is finished, right? Well, no. No.

We hung out while the video was playing, because my li'l friend just wouldn't shut up.

Fun to watch, but WAY too camp for me. Diesal or Mike are more my thing i.e. straight boys, or at least straight-acting?

Okay, I guess I'll be a dissenting voice here. It's a decent clip, but my problem is strictly with Marlin. I'm sorry, but I've met drag queens who were more masculine acting. For me this is just a big turn off, and the fact he had problems topping, were less awkward cute and more embarrassing to watch. Now I know not everyone can help how they act, and I know there are members who find him appealing, but I didn't and it just wasn't as good a vid as others I've seen.

I give David immense props for making it as good as he did, despite the limitations of what he had to work with.

I give David immense props for making it as good as he did, despite the limitations of what he had to work with.

I so agree with you Scott. Talk about trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. If I were David or Tyler in there I would have been pulling my hair out. Only David's patience, humor and some careful editing made Marlin somewhat tolerable. But not tolerable enough for me.

My favorite line from the whole thing was when David said, "Are you saying that Damian's asshole is a hallway that you're throwing a hotdog down?"

Now that was funny! haha

I so agree with you Scott. Talk about trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. If I were David or Tyler in there I would have been pulling my hair out. Only David's patience, humor and some careful editing made Marlin somewhat tolerable. But not tolerable enough for me.

My favorite line from the whole thing was when David said, "Are you saying that Damian's asshole is a hallway that you're throwing a hotdog down?"

Now that was funny! haha

Agreed. That line reminded me of what I told a friend about a b/f long ago, "He's going to the Grand Canyon, throw his legs in the air and confuse the tourists." :lol:

Everything is downloading so effin slow. And the streaming stopped after 8mins.. Grrr

Jon, I had the same problem you did. It took four attempts to finally get it to download.

For anyone out here who questions the site on whether it as to being reality or not, I think this one shows it is reality. What we saw is what David shot. The Anal 101 was a great line. You almost wanted to feel sorry (embarrased) for Marlin.

It was nice to have a humorous show. I liked the 69'ing (we just don't see much of that). I also saw some opportunities like offering a tad more for kissing and for cum eating the opportunity seemed to be there as was the potential for a flip-flop.

"it was really great and I am so impressed with how the two...and David pulled this one off. absolutely exceptional.
Wow! isn't it great to be old enough and developed enough and willing enough to try something absolutely amazing...And David will even pay you for it. Outstanding

Casper"

So Casper having watched and enjoyed this Vid, do you feel more comfortable in taking up David's generous offer????? Mind you, I am not pressuring you. But perhaps some of your concerns might have been answered here.

Live Long and Prosper

Vicekid

well we did have the great scenes, the very boring ones and now this one....funny & relax...a bit too relax in Merlin's case ...LOL
Thanks David for "holding" the all thing together and keeping the cam rolling, I did enjoy !!!

Cheers

Mat

I thought it was a hoot and the variety we get of videos, most of them this good or better, is what keeps me coming back month after month...

Agreed. That line reminded me of what I told a friend about a b/f long ago, "He's going to the Grand Canyon, throw his legs in the air and confuse the tourists." :lol:

That reminds me of what I used to say about my (ex) wife. When asked where we were going on holiday, I would tell folks "well Maria is going to Scotland for the summer season...swimming up and down Loch Ness for the tourists..." I wonder why she divorced me?:001_tt1:

Okay, I guess I'll be a dissenting voice here. It's a decent clip, but my problem is strictly with Marlin. I'm sorry, but I've met drag queens who were more masculine acting. For me this is just a big turn off, and the fact he had problems topping, were less awkward cute and more embarrassing to watch. Now I know not everyone can help how they act, and I know there are members who find him appealing, but I didn't and it just wasn't as good a vid as others I've seen.

I'll stand with you on this one ScottC.
What in the world happened to Marlin? He went from a beliveably straight acting, accomplished boy fucker in Marlin and Dylan (Oct 17th '09) to flaming gay guy in the flick of a limp wrist! And what is it with this pseudo-mohawk? Very few guys I've seen are able to pull off that look, if you're gonna don a mohawk, do it right (see Scorpio)
I would'nt mind seeing more of Damien though, paired up with the right top I think he would be amazing.

Laterz - Jason

I did like the video Jasonaz but, I have noticed that these episodes are getting very gay. I guess maybe they are doing away with the Straightboys theme and going to all gay. I guess they got to do what brings in the most cash but still, think having all the openly gay guys on the videos will defeat the purpose of the site. Some of my friends noticed that when they came over and checked out the site again. A couple of them completely backed out because they think it is only gay guys for models. They said they didn't mind doing stuff with straight guys but, they wouldn't do anything with gay guys. (If you figure that one out than let me know)

Casper

I did like the video Jasonaz but, I have noticed that these episodes are getting very gay. I guess maybe they are doing away with the Straightboys theme and going to all gay. I guess they got to do what brings in the most cash but still, think having all the openly gay guys on the videos will defeat the purpose of the site. Some of my friends noticed that when they came over and checked out the site again. A couple of them completely backed out because they think it is only gay guys for models. They said they didn't mind doing stuff with straight guys but, they wouldn't do anything with gay guys. (If you figure that one out than let me know)

Casper

LOL! Casper, That is a conundrum.

I guess what endears me to this site is that in my own life experience, gay sex with straight guys has been my greatest pursuit. In fact, while I have a few gay friends, I am very straight acting and I have only been with 1 gay guy, and that was just trading blowjobs and jacking off together. All my other guy on guy experiences have been with curious straight guys, mostly flip flops. ('I'll let you fuck me if you let me fuck you") Some have been one time adventures, most have become fuck buddies. My ultimate conquest was with a young Marine, 20 years old, not an ounce of fat, highly trained in the martial arts, deep blue eyes and a killer smile, a real ladies man. He is the most passionate bottom ever, he begs for the cock, always cums while being fucked. We even "tried" kissing to see what it was like and he really got into it. But he is repulsed by gay guys, go figure. He always cums to visit me whenever he is in town and is my best bud.

So yes I am partial to straight, or at least straight acting models on the site.
That is why I pay my dues every month.

Laterz - Jason

People in here amaze me. They complain if there is not enough passion - get real, straight guys don't do passion or kissing or rimming.

Then when a gayish turns up they complain he or they are too gay.

Please make your mind up what you want....

Casper

I would disagree with both you and Jasonaz as to the site going all gay. On what are you basing this one? Is it one or two episodes or one or two models? David has said that they do occasionally use bi or gay guys in scenes. In all cases that is identified UP FRONT! He has also stated that sometimes for the "real straight" guys you need a bi/gay guy to help "break them out". Is it also possible that some "GAY" guys do their best to "Be Straight" since it pays well? And perhaps they slip through the cracks.

Specifically, how many of the past 25-50 episodes do you qualify as, "I guess....going to all gay."? Then report back what you found and specify those specific episodes YOU & JASONAZ feel are "getting very gay".

I don't believe David or Mark ever said this was a 100% Straight Site. Is there even one out there?

If you read through all the Post that David has done, the one consistent theme in all his post was that, "He identifies Bi/Gay upfront in the interview portion". Second he has been consistent in stating, "that he does occasionally use Bi/Gay guys to help the straights out". (NOTE: the above quotes are my words not exact quotes from David).

Perhaps the question is how "Gay" is Gay? for this site.

And to answer your questions in advance, NO, I don't work for them. But I have been a member since just about the beginning. I've been reading post from DAY ONE. So what you bring up is valid from a certain point-of-view, unless you have been here from the beginning and have read all the posts, you might have missed a point or two.

Two things I know for sure is that 1) David will respond in some form and 2) he hears and listens to what each and everyone of us say and he acts far more on our behalf that you might know.

Having said all of that, the best thing about this forum is the free and open exchange of thoughts and ideas. This is not a bashing, but an inquiry as to how you made the rationalization you did and back it up.

Hugs to both of you.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

As one of the newer members here, I have to say the only really gay acting model I've seen in recent updates is Marlin. I've yet to go through each and every vid (yet!) but I do see a lot of consistency from what I have seen so far. I've gone to the very first vids, scanned around in the middle, and of course the most recent ones, and like what I see.

For me, it's not the idea of seducing a straight boy (though I have), but simply seeing guys act like guys, look like guys and behave like guys. Manscaping aside (which I really hate), these guys are my idea of a total package, so when a model like Marlin comes along, it's very noticeable.

You're right Scott. It's a bit of a stretch to worry that the whole site is going gay based on a few models out of hundreds in here.