• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

😃 Added NEW free bonus site with your current active BSB membership

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
We wanted to give our members something extra so we have added our exclusive content site Boy Gusher as a free bonus site to Broke Straight Boys So now you get free access to College Boy Physicals HSBoys AND Boy Gusher You will see a lot of familar faces on Boy Gusher like Richie West Malakai, James Dawn, Calhoun Sawyer, Casey Owens and many more. You can always login with the links at the top of the members area and it should recognize you are a Broke Straight Boys member so you shouldn't have to login over and over. We value your membership and business.

ENTER BOY GUSHER HERE

logo-bg.png

Last edited:
That's great news Mark. Thank you!

And thank you to David who has run the site for years.

I'm looking forward to seeing scenes with Diesal and many other blasts from the past. I'm not even sure who else's (new to me) performances I might get to see on there. I'm psyched! haha :)

We wanted to give our members something extra so we have added our exclusive content site Boy Gusher as a free bonus site to Broke Straight Boys So now you get free access to College Boy Physicals HSBoys AND Boy Gusher You will see a lot of familar faces on Boy Gusher like Richie West Malakai, James Dawn, Calhoun Sawyer, Casey Owens and many more. You can always login with the links at the top of the members area and it should recognize you are a Broke Straight Boys member so you shouldn't have to login over and over. We value your membership and business.

ENTER BOY GUSHER HERE

View attachment 107280
I logged into Boy Gusher and every video I clicked on had a response of "video file not found."

1670683894250.png
Still have an issue with watching. If I download, then I can watch the downloaded video, but prefer to watch pre-download. Any idea when this may be fixed, or why it is happening?

Still a problem :-(

Attachments

• BF76DD4B-7317-4530-836E-5994434AEC77.jpeg
    BF76DD4B-7317-4530-836E-5994434AEC77.jpeg
    750.8 KB · Views: 52
Are you guys still seeing errors? Can you try a different browser and see what happens.

Just tried and got the same message:

html5: Video file not found

I got that message yesterday on the new before the scene of Nico & Leo, but Chuck told us that he fixed that and the before the scene and the scene now work fine, but on Boy Gusher, I get the same message when trying to view a scene. I think Chuck said he is working on it.