• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Zeno and Tate....

I agree Zeno Kostas does rock he seems real down to earth and I think he's come to Broke Straight Boys with the right attitude when he's doing a scene it's like don't knock it till you try it and he always puts all he's got in to every scene. I love the fact that he's not affraid to interact to the viewers and fans in the forum it shows how serious he is about his work I just wish that some of the other models could follow his lead. Thanks for choosing Broke Straight Boys Zeno Kostas. The site and us are lucky to have you with us. :)

Just went back and "enjoyed" Zeno Kostas and Tate's scene once again; fuck these two can turn me on!:par50: I just love your orgasms Zeno Kostas...talk about "putting your all into it!" I did want to ask, when you cum with your girlfriend, are they that intense, and did you warn her before you guys first had sex?:smiley-sex020: I'm thinking I'm gonna have to call, what you have a "Zen-orgasm!" And thank you for every last drop...

I agree Zeno Kostas does rock he seems real down to earth and I think he's come to Broke Straight Boys with the right attitude when he's doing a scene it's like don't knock it till you try it and he always puts all he's got in to every scene. I love the fact that he's not affraid to interact to the viewers and fans in the forum it shows how serious he is about his work I just wish that some of the other models could follow his lead. Thanks for choosing Broke Straight Boys Zeno Kostas. The site and us are lucky to have you with us. :)

Well thanks for the warm welcome danleeh. I kind of always like to say "don't knock it till you try it" for the most part this is true... most of the time lol
I also want to say that I feel lucky to be with you guys and the site.
Zeno Kostas

Just went back and "enjoyed" Zeno Kostas and Tate's scene once again; fuck these two can turn me on!:par50: I just love your orgasms Zeno Kostas...talk about "putting your all into it!" I did want to ask, when you cum with your girlfriend, are they that intense, and did you warn her before you guys first had sex?:smiley-sex020: I'm thinking I'm gonna have to call, what you have a "Zen-orgasm!" And thank you for every last drop...

Hell yeah! I'm glad your going back for more. Makes me feel like the scene was a success.
Really Beth I kind of always thought my orgasms were big but never really thought to much about it. I kind of thought all guy came like I do. Only coming to Broke Straight Boys did I realize the difference. Now all of those times my girlfriends would make fun of me for the way I cum, makes since.
Zeno Kostas