• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Zeno and Tate....

I don't have much to add to your post Stripe. But I did want to welcome you back. You write very well and always have something substantive to contribute to the discussion. :)

Thanks Tampa!. Right back at you...

A Great scene guys. Zeno Kostas I think the pain/discomfort was more emotional than physical. you need to prepare and practice more before you bottom again. You are good at everything you do. A great pair for a flip flop.

I went back over the stills of the scenes; damn, you both are very sexy! And thank you Johnny for the great photos...you do do it well!
1188-pic-10.jpg
Glad you like the pics as well as the scene....some are suitable for framing-hahahaha
Johnny Robins

It was Zeno Kostas's very first time bottoming....I had him prepare ahead of time quite extensively, practicing with a Dildo He took all he could handle and went as long as he could....any longer could have been seen as torturous and nobody wants to see that nor would I allow it- he really hung in there for his first time ever. I couldn't have asked for a more caring and careful top for Zeno Kostas then what Tate did...TATE is one hell of a model and a great guy...we are lucky to have both guys.
Johnny Robins

I appreciate this entire comment! I had to highlight the part that especially echoed my very thoughts as I viewed! Thank you.

It was an amazing scene and I think that Zeno Kostas and Tate go together perfectly.
Tate was such a kind and gentle person he seemed to do everything he could to put Zeno Kostas at ease and he was so gentle with him and listened to Zenos every word to make sure that he wasn't suffering.
Zeno Kostas. What can I say but WOW you seemed to keep growing with every scene you do, your not afraid to try things and you admit when you find things enjoyable which proves that you are genuine. You are an amazing looking bloke with a great body and you've got such a great personality to go with it which makes you have the whole package. I honestly do think that if you wanted to you could go really far in this business as you are both kind and gentle but also manly which to me makes you a perfect person. I look forward to seeing more scenes with you in them and I look forward to seeing you progress.

It was an amazing scene and I think that Zeno Kostas and Tate go together perfectly.
Tate was such a kind and gentle person he seemed to do everything he could to put Zeno Kostas at ease and he was so gentle with him and listened to Zenos every word to make sure that he wasn't suffering.
Zeno Kostas. What can I say but WOW you seemed to keep growing with every scene you do, your not afraid to try things and you admit when you find things enjoyable which proves that you are genuine. You are an amazing looking bloke with a great body and you've got such a great personality to go with it which makes you have the whole package. I honestly do think that if you wanted to you could go really far in this business as you are both kind and gentle but also manly which to me makes you a perfect person. I look forward to seeing more scenes with you in them and I look forward to seeing you progress.

Yes sir both guys hot hope to see more of them

Okay, so Steve (my husband) walks in when Zeno Kostas is fucking Tate's feet. His comment, "I already came while you were napping Beth." Apparently I didn't even realize "where" my hands were.:drool: This was higher than a 5...it was awesome! Tate's body is looking amazing and Zeno Kostas's furry tan physic is so hot! Kudos also have to go to Johnny, the real "puppet master!":tongue: More than anything, this scene was so natural and palpable; it truly felt like the "first" in many ways. Thank you guys; should your eyes be burning later, it is me, thinking dirty thoughts...:smiley-sex020:

So does your husband enjoy the site two?

That would make sense Zeno Kostas that the inner psychological conflict was the more dominant issue in the bottoming segment. While it may have seemed very painful to you physically, and you may have been very conflicted, your body was also giving contradictory signs that it was pleasurable. You maintained your erection the whole time and your body quivered much the same as it does after the throes of some of your more pleasurable orgasms.

Of course good editing helps. lol Who knows what got left on the cutting room floor? :) I do believe that it looked much better on camera than you might have been expecting Zeno Kostas.

Believe it or not, even some gay guys will go through some of that deep inner conflict when they have hardcore sex for the first time. Sometimes the first time sex can be ruined because the virginal one is so deep in thought, to the point of overthinking every movement...and second guessing each sexual boundary as it's being crossed. All this to say I guess that there are many gay guys who can empathize very well with your situation.

I also have to give Tate more props here because I have never seen a more compassionate and caring partner for a first timer. Some guys lose control due to the physical pleasure of topping and either can't or won't slow down. Sometimes, once inserted, they are incapable of stopping movement altogether for their partner to mentally and physically regroup. Tate not only showed great compassion but great self control during the process.

Really? Gay guys go through that same inner struggle?

Well you won't be disappointed. I've got more scenes coming soon. :)

Really? Gay guys go through that same inner struggle?

Yes. Especially if there is a religious background that deems homosexual acts as sinful. But there can still be much soul searching and conflict in the very beginning even without any particular religious indoctrination. Not all gay guys go through it. But many do.

Yes. Especially if there is a religious background that deems homosexual acts as sinful. But there can still be much soul searching and conflict in the very beginning even without any particular religious indoctrination. Not all gay guys go through it. But many do.

Makes sense. I can see that. I mean even I am still coming to terms with my decisions to do this. Its a lot easier now than it was when I first came back home. Its something that that I've decided to "ROCK"
My new found outlook allows everyday to make it easier for me to do again and to accept it all.

Makes sense. I can see that. I mean even I am still coming to terms with my decisions to do this. Its a lot easier now than it was when I first came back home. Its something that that I've decided to "ROCK"
My new found outlook allows everyday to make it easier for me to do again and to accept it all.
Zeno Kostas, I'd appreciate it if you answered a few questions. First, in what context are you saying, "Its something that that I've decided to "ROCK"? Perhaps "ROCK" has a new meaning in 2014, as I learned from Tyler that "hbd" means happy birthday.

Also, if you feel like sharing what was it like when you first returned home. Did friends and your girl know where you had been and what you were doing? Or was it all in your own head. As you seem to enjoying posting here, I'd love to know your thought process as you do more and more in your scenes. If you don't feel like sharing that is fine to. I'm just a curious type of guy, especially involving young previously straight guys doing what you do on the site.
Thanks

Zeno Kostas, I'd appreciate it if you answered a few questions. First, in what context are you saying, "Its something that that I've decided to "ROCK"? Perhaps "ROCK" has a new meaning in 2014, as I learned from Tyler that "hbd" means happy birthday.

Also, if you feel like sharing what was it like when you first returned home. Did friends and your girl know where you had been and what you were doing? Or was it all in your own head. As you seem to enjoying posting here, I'd love to know your thought process as you do more and more in your scenes. If you don't feel like sharing that is fine to. I'm just a curious type of guy, especially involving young previously straight guys doing what you do on the site.
Thanks
Zeno Kostas is very forthcoming and does participate in the forums quite regularly...either way with ALL the models I pick up where I left off when shooting them again...hard to keep up with everyone's stories and situations but this is why I start each scene with questions- with any model, even if they don't answer on the forum, feel free to ask them questions - ill see the questions and try to add them to what I ask that model next time I shoot them...I love the interactive nature of this website and look to expand on that any way I can
Johnny Robins

We really appreciate all you do to try to please the fans Zeno Kostas. We would never want it to be at great emotional cost to you or any model as far as loss of self esteem or anything like that. So I'm very happy that you're adjusting well psychologically to doing the video work. :) If you're gonna go for it, why not rock it and try to be one of the best? haha

Last edited:
Congratulations on the 200 posts! I can't hardly believe you already reached that. It seems like you just joined us. haha

We really appreciate all you do to try to please the fans Zeno Kostas. We would never want it to be at great emotional cost to you or any model as far as loss of self esteem or anything like that. So I'm very happy that you're adjusting well psychologically to doing the video work. :) If you're gonna go for it, why not rock it and try to be one of the best? haha

With all due respect, tampa, I think you miss the point, but Zeno Kostas does not. You say "we would never want it to be at great emotional cost to you or any model as far as loss of self esteem ...". We have nothing to do with it. The point is that Zeno Kostas or any other model chooses to do this work (as Zeno Kostas says "...still coming to terms with my decisions to do this.(emphasis added).

As I have written numerous times, these guys make a free will choice to embark on this journey. No one is holding a gun to their heads or coercing them. In fact Johnny has said that he would never force a model to do something he isn't comfortable doing. If a model has psychological and/or emotional and/or psycho-sexual issues as a result of doing this work then he has to decide whether or not he will try to work through them if he can, or bow out of the work.

I get what you're saying Stowe. Most of us understand that the models volunteer to do the work. Nobody forcibly drafted them or put a gun to their heads to do this. Still, there is room for some empathy and concern as to how well they're coping.

I was just still following Zeno Kostas's train of thought that the bottoming segment with Tate was especially difficult for him due to feeling conflicted about the sexual boundaries that he was crossing.

Thanks

Yeah man no problem. I never mind answering questions. In fact I welcome them.

First I just want to say that I am still straight (this is just the way I see it). Now I say this because I am completely attracted to women. In fact I am quite a flirt. I don't pursue men in any way. The only time that I sexually interact with men is on the set. I don't look at other guys and think "damn I'd tap that" haha that's what I think when I see a fine tight woman walk by. For this I don't consider myself to be gay. Now I know that in the eyes of others this is arguable. My response to that would be that when i imagine my future I can only picture myself having a wife that I lay with every night and children that I drop off at school every day. I cant see myself doing these things with a man. I just cant.

To answer your first question, when I say that I am going to "ROCK" something, I am saying that I am going to be the best at it. Number one. The face of it. It means that I am going to try my hardest to be the very best at it regardless of what others say or think. For example if I was to put a pair of sunglasses on that I thought were questionable in looks, but decided that I was going to "ROCK" them, my mindset the whole time that I wore them would be "Fuck what other people think, I can careless if they think these glasses look bad, because i think that i look damn good and i don't need their approval to wear what i want. I know that i look good in anything that i wear" so when I went out in public i would welcome the odd looks ;))

So when I got home nobody knew what I had been in Colorado for. It is still that way. Of course I did tell my girl a week or two later because I like to be honest and I don't believe in lying. I know that I wasn't honest to begin with but eventually I did face the demon and come clean. As far as telling other people... well the way I see it, its none of their business. They can know on a need to know basis.

I may have already answered your question about my mindset, but to sum up, my mindset going into each scene is "ok Zeno Kostas what can you do to make this scene go down in the books" I want to be great at this and I want to go far so I am always trying to out do the last scene.
I hope this has answered any questions you had and don't be afraid to ask about any other lingering questions
Zeno Kostas
s

Yes sir, that's my goal here. I am going to rock this situation and be the best that i can be.

OH & thanks for the "200 post" comment :)) I was actually kind of excited to see that number too. glad it could have been addressed to you lol