• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Zeno and Tate....

I've watched all 1008 scenes n this site and this goes to the top. Both models did an outstanding job. Tate continues to amaze me. And Zeno Kostas was an animal. thank you both for an awesome scene!!

Zeno Kostas and Tate . . . Gonna FLIP...I'm just so excited....:thumbup:

Well they did it and it was GREAT. Gotta give this to Tate. You look great. You have defiantly been working out. It shows.You took control.
From sucking his nipples..Great. Eating his ass, To your saying ..Get it in there, Harder ,Right there.You were great and your
ass is to die for.
I love Zeno Kostas he is getting better all the time. I love his body, his ass, and his Dick is always hard. Nipples goddam.
He is one hot sexy boy.
But (Just me) this was Tate's show.Both boys a 5.

now that's how an episode with feet fucking should be realized.
tate can be vocal, who knew? well done.
Zeno Kostas makes piercings look good.
johnny really does catch the action.

Well they did it and it was GREAT. Gotta give this to Tate. You look great. You have defiantly been working out. It shows.You took control.
From sucking his nipples..Great. Eating his ass, To your saying ..Get it in there, Harder ,Right there.You were great and your
ass is to die for.
I love Zeno Kostas he is getting better all the time. I love his body, his ass, and his Dick is always hard. Nipples goddam.
He is one hot sexy boy.
But (Just me) this was Tate's show.Both boys a 5.
hey johnny i like this show to but i thought Zeno Kostas gonna taking it more time it was to short any way i have cum hahahahah

hey johnny i like this show to but i thought Zeno Kostas gonna taking it more time it was to short any way i have cum hahahahah
It was Zeno Kostas's very first time bottoming....I had him prepare ahead of time quite extensively, practicing with a Dildo He took all he could handle and went as long as he could....any longer could have been seen as torturous and nobody wants to see that nor would I allow it- he really hung in there for his first time ever. I couldn't have asked for a more caring and careful top for Zeno Kostas then what Tate did...TATE is one hell of a model and a great guy...we are lucky to have both guys.
Johnny Robins

I really hope that you all enjoy the scene. I have to give a big shout out to Tate for his work here and his compassion and understanding. He worked really well with me.
I HAVE TO GIVE AN EVEN BIGGER SHOUT OUT TO JOHNNY FOR HIS ROLE IN THIS SCENE. Johnny came to me before the shoot and made it very clear that I didn't have to do anything that I didn't want to do and that at any time he could cut. Better yet he told me that I could "cut" at any time. It would be no problem. This really took a lot of the pressure off of me. I told him that I was a super trooper and that I was going to stick it out as long as I could. It may not have seemed this way on camera, but for me it really wasn't so bad. It was different... in a good way. After a few minutes though my "instincts" kicked in and I had to have my way with Tate lol

Just a thought - how great is it that on many of the scenes as they are released you have a forum like this! What I think is really awesome is that many times you will get one of the models themselves from the scene right here to discuss it with you...I've NEVER seen that before on any website...to me that's AWESOME!!!
Johnny Robins

I gave this a 4. I have thoughts on the scene, but in the interest of forum comity, and discretion being the better part of valor, I will keep them to myself.

Just a thought - how great is it that on many of the scenes as they are released you have a forum like this! What I think is really awesome is that many times you will get one of the models themselves from the scene right here to discuss it with you...I've NEVER seen that before on any website...to me that's AWESOME!!!
Johnny Robins

Yes Johnny it is really a fantastic feature that Broke Straight Boys brings to the table.

Gave this on a big ole 5. The only thing I would change is... I would like to see both guys without beards. For sure, Zeno Kostas is really handsome and the beard just takes away from how handsome he really is. Two parts I really enjoyed was first Zeno Kostas on bottom and the other was when Zeno Kostas pulled Tate's bod up to him and it was body against body and I really like to see that. It just looks more real. Zeno Kostas you are really becoming one of my favorites. Love the whole bad boy vibe.

Great job for the two of you.

Tate - I have a major fetish and you have something I could feast on for hours. I don't know how many times I have paused the scene and just starred at your long armpit hair.

Zeno Kostas - You didn't know what you call what you experience when you cum. I know the feeling and it is just as you described. I always wind up collapsing on my chair. I call it a "total body orgasm!"

I've kind of been thinking of cutting the beard. Just a thought rolling around up there, but I'm a little hesitant. It would be the first time in 6 years for me to not have any face hair. Kind of a scary thought really. May sound a lil crazy but I might have forgot what it looks like under there. I know that I have a Cleft Chin (butt chin). Maybe a scar floating around somewhere idk.

Great job for the two of you.

Tate - I have a major fetish and you have something I could feast on for hours. I don't know how many times I have paused the scene and just starred at your long armpit hair.

Zeno Kostas - You didn't know what you call what you experience when you cum. I know the feeling and it is just as you described. I always wind up collapsing on my chair. I call it a "total body orgasm!"

You know what! You are right, its a total body orgasm. What a great way to describe it. I'm glad that I get to experience it though, when others may not get to be so lucky every time. It is few and far in between that I don't have a "full body" orgasm.

Johnny Robins

So true Johnny! We are very fortunate here to have the forum. Having popular models post and share their thoughts with us is just above and beyond what other sites out there offer.

Dear Zeno Kostas, Tate and Johnny,

I though this was an excellent scene! Great job by all of you. I gave this one an easy 5 stars for the tremendous efforts. I appreciated being prepared in advance for this so I wouldn't feel the need to chastise Johnny if I thought he had pushed Zeno Kostas too far. :)

Zeno Kostas... I'm sorry if the bottoming hurt. In spite of that, you looked amazing while doing it. The way your body quivered and your dick stayed hard looked very erotic, in a way that is unique to only you on the site. When you start huffing and puffing and shaking, like during your orgasms, it's quite the thrill to watch.

I wasn't really into the feet play. It just doesn't do much for me. But I hope others enjoyed it. I did enjoy watching the rimming though. haha

But seriously this scene was very well done. Thank you all.

Yes the feet thing is NOT everyone's thing...I know that- but there are some out there that REALLY enjoy seeing it- might sound weird but I try to shoot it in a way and set it up where it can look sexy to the people who don't appreciate feet sexually...it's not an easy "feat" -sorry...the joke was there- I couldn't resist
Johnny Robins