• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Zakk and Tyler! October 2

Tyler is and will always be my favorite model all time on this site. He has made more of a lasting impression on me, and from his scenes, behind the scenes interview, and from his posts on the forum, I feel like I know the real guy, better than any other model on the site.

I was not "speaking ill" in any way of Tyler. He is not 18, and he does not have the inclination to be in top notch shape at 21. That's his decision, and he's still young enough to get himself physically together, to be a totally hot kid in his early 20's. But thin, in shape, or fat, I love Tyler very much. :001_tongue:

Tyler is also my favorite Broke Straight Boys, and I think he's even more gorgeous now that he has a little more meat on him. He was a little too thin when we first met him on screen. It seemed like he was a bit too fragile, although he never once acted like it. I pictured myself in scenes with him, topping him, and I found myself thinking I had to fuck him a little more gently than I wanted. Now, I think we would have a fun, roll-off-the-bed-on-to-the-floor kind of session. Gawd, if that was ever to happen, I would have a permanent smile on my face for at least 5 years.:001_smile:

Mike, you rock.:wink:

These guys begin to define the terms "metasexual" and "heteroflexible."

I agree but I wonder if these are kind of the new Politically Correct terms for Bi-curious. I have been waiting to coin "heterosexually challenged.":001_unsure:

I agree but I wonder if these are kind of the new Politically Correct terms for Bi-curious. I have been waiting to coin "heterosexually challenged.":001_unsure:

I think metasexual is a term to describe a new generation of men who are not hung up on labels and are able and willing to explore and are comfortable with sex and sexuality in general. I have a friend who teaches film students. He says you can't tell anymore who is gay and who is straight. They don't care much for labels and move in a more fluid medium. And by the way, these are not artsy types but rather suburban guys who want to make movies (often violent unfortunately and sometimes misogynistic) but defy stereotyping.

Heteroflexible I read somewhere in some story or another. I thought it was kind of cool. The trouble I have with bi or bi curious is that it suggests one of two things - straight or gay - when in fact it is much more blurry than that.

I would be curious as to your reaction to all this - and any other Forumite response.

I think metasexual is a term to describe a new generation of men who are not hung up on labels and are able and willing to explore and are comfortable with sex and sexuality in general. I have a friend who teaches film students. He says you can't tell anymore who is gay and who is straight. They don't care much for labels and move in a more fluid medium. And by the way, these are not artsy types but rather suburban guys who want to make movies (often violent unfortunately and sometimes misogynistic) but defy stereotyping.

Heteroflexible I read somewhere in some story or another. I thought it was kind of cool. The trouble I have with bi or bi curious is that it suggests one of two things - straight or gay - when in fact it is much more blurry than that.

I would be curious as to your reaction to all this - and any other Forumite response.

Personally I don't like labels either. We are all spiritual beings experiencing a human condition. Being sexual is all part of being human.

I.e. When I was in the service I could go to the E-club on base find a cute guy share a few drinks and go have wild crazy sex. I used to think in those days I had the best gaydar in the world. Later I realized that most of these guys were alone and just plain horny. Mostly they put out in order to get some sex in return. Most of these guys never hooked back up with me ever again but it was fun while it lasted.

Also, I hope you know I as joking about coining the term "heterosexually challenged." But hey, I think it is a reality for some that labels often times take the place of names.

I.e. Saying, "hey you all of the time" or "how about that dude in our class" leaves too many open ended questions not to mention it is very confusing to follow in a story line.

Labels often serves as a descriptive tool in society. I don't like them and for the most part most people don't always fit them. I think your friend hit the nail on the head about his film students but isn't that pretty subjective?

These things too will change as the vibrational frequency of the universe continues to resonate at higher and higher frequencies. One day I know that labels will not be used in the same context that they are used for today. In the end they are just words and the only power that they hold is the power we personally give them.

Zakk is so cute, I love his semi-asian look, he is my fave guy even with his other skin issues. Watching again I almost like that Tyler is older and putting on a little weight. What I would love (with testing of course) is to see them bareback. Tyler did it before with one guy, it was hot, Tyler on Zakk then Tyler take that big cock up his cute butt