• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Zakk and Tyler! October 2

Mike that is one very promising shoot. Especially with two dynamic models like our Tyler and Zakk...:thumbup: I almost wish I could be at Slim's house for this episode. It is bad enough I am going to need to put EMS on the speed dial... LOL :thumbup:

Tyler and Zakk back in the saddle again

If these are not among the two cutiest guys on Broke Straight Boys, then I guess I am loosing my vision as a consequence of jacking off too much.:drool: I am going to have to take a bunch of cold showers just waiting for these two, unless hypothermia sets in first.:lol:

What visions of outrageous sexiness do they have in store for their viewing public? Time will only tell! This is like being a kid again waiting for Christmas and it is still a long, long, long way off till Santa Cums again!

As your first clue, beware of the reindeer droppings!

What visions of outrageous sexiness do they have in store for their viewing public? Time will only tell! This is like being a kid again waiting for Christmas and it is still a long, long, long way off till Santa Cums again!

Dearest Cumrag,

Seriously? It's three months to Christmas, and you just defiled Santa Clause. How am I going to get through the holidays with that image of Santa ejaculating in my head? It's been a long time, since I've said ewwww on the forum, but...... EWWWW! :scared:

Dearest Cumrag,

Seriously? It's three months to Christmas, and you just defiled Santa Clause. How am I going to get through the holidays with that image of Santa ejaculating in my head? It's been a long time, since I've said ewwww on the forum, but...... EWWWW! :scared:

Is it because an old, fat, white-bearded man with his dick out is automatically disgusting, or is it the idea of a Saint (Sant Klaas) having an orgasm totally contradicktory?

Is it because an old, fat, white-bearded man with his dick out is automatically disgusting, or is it the idea of a Saint (Sant Klaas) having an orgasm totally contradicktory?

All I can say is wait until all the pretty boys are old, fat & white bearded

It's like thinking about your parents having sex. You just don't want to believe such things happen.

Celebrate Christmas everyday of the year

All I can say is wait until all the pretty boys are old, fat & white bearded

Dear Raysvq,

Or you might even add to your list toothless, pillowless, and both a miniaturized & limp willie. I guess this vision of loveliness is where Christmas wrapping paper first came after all. When in doubt, wrap and wrap somemore, if necessary.

Ok ok ok.......stop this talk guys, you are ruining the scene and going to make me soft! I want to save up special for this one and not have these thoughts in my head.

Undie :biggrin:

Why Undie, you old softie

Ok ok ok.......stop this talk guys, you are ruining the scene and going to make me soft! I want to save up special for this one and not have these thoughts in my head.

Undie :biggrin:

Dear Undie & Ms. Kianna,

Undie, I promise to let your save up special for this one and not have these thoughts in your head. I had a truly thought provoking reply to Ms. Kianna's earlier lament over my ruining her Christmas with dear Santa unceremoniously unloading a cumshot on her head. To that I say "reindeers and cough drops! Who is really going to loose sleep this early over my premature scribblings, must less dribbling!

Ms. Kianna that glorious reply I was working on so feverishly was within about 30 seconds before hitting the "Submit Reply" button (about 98% completed). It was none-the-less snatched from my hard drive and the eyes of the forum just like an eagle can snatch a newborn baby in the blink of an eye. Now, I must reluctantly confess my Christmas is all but ruined too.

Tomorrow, along with some help from Santa's helpers, I will try my best to resurrect my Christmas response without crucifying the predominant and prevailing Christmas spirit.

Enjoy your Eggnog, Santa just whipped it up special,

If these are not among the two cutiest guys on Broke Straight Boys, then I guess I am loosing my vision as a consequence of jacking off too much.:drool: I am going to have to take a bunch of cold showers just waiting for these two, unless hypothermia sets in first.:lol:

Careful, careful, careful. Too high expectations were often spoiled on Christmas day

Dearest Cumrag,

Dear Ma Kianna,

The image of Santa ejaculating in your head is too much to imagine.

I like to look at the "cumming attractions", and this matchup of two established stars appears to be "Must See Broke Straight Boys" :thumbup:

On paper this does indeed appear a "must see Broke Straight Boys" however, we have been disappointed in the past when we have anticipated greatness and got average. I'm just giving this a reality check and not wanting to be a damp squid as I'm looking forward to this one too.

Tyler taking Zakk

I hope we can see Tyler taking Zakk. I think Tyler is one of the best 'straight' guy getting fucked. He cum with a dick up in his ass, it is awesome!
I can imagine Zakk-big-dick fucking Tyler and Tyler, on his back, cumming.....:thumbup:

Good, better, best

I hope we can see Tyler taking Zakk. I think Tyler is one of the best 'straight' guy getting fucked. He cum with a dick up in his ass, it is awesome!
I can imagine Zakk-big-dick fucking Tyler and Tyler, on his back, cumming.....:thumbup:

Dear Lucas2469,

Seems like you also really appreciate the power of having a dick up your ass when cumming. I am so really, really with you on this most powerful "bone of contention".

Few things in life can feel this really, really good for any bottom! Don't you just hate it when Broke Straight Boys episodes are cut short only for both guys to finish themself off by hand. I feel this is a real waste of a perfectly good orgasm! Surely, Broke Straight Boys can adopt this as a recommended standard for their future anal scenes.

What's your take on this?

Last edited:
how about Zakk and Jordan, or Zakk and Aiden, or Zakk and Leon?

Dear Cumrag27 & SVGBOB,

I agree, I think it is a waste of time being fucked and finish off 'con la palmita de la mano'. This is why I like to see Tyler getting fucked because he is not a time waster...and he knows how to take it. Tyler looks like a 'straight' who deals well with a dick up in his ass.:w00t:

Perspective on Tyler's ass

Dear Cumrag27 & SVGBOB,

I agree, I think it is a waste of time being fucked and finish off 'con la palmita de la mano'. This is why I like to see Tyler getting fucked because he is not a time waster...and he knows how to take it. Tyler looks like a 'straight' who deals well with a dick up in his ass.:w00t:

Dear Lukas2469,

You know, I really like your observation and i really think you really picked up on something I failed to notice. However, my notes have been permanently etched in my appreciative brain. Thanks for the insightful comment. Although I have always liked Tyler, my appreciation for Tyler has grown ten-fold by now. I could use to hear some more of your delicious insights.

On paper this does indeed appear a "must see Broke Straight Boys" however, we have been disappointed in the past when we have anticipated greatness and got average. I'm just giving this a reality check and not wanting to be a damp squid as I'm looking forward to this one too.

i agree with my jon. either everyone will be happy or a lynch mob will form... :w00t: