• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Zach, Mike, Cody & Luke- Attn David

Darling dickhead, no one has ever metaphored us so nicely. Personally I'm gonna cut and paste that onto my ashes urn, presently holding 10 peonies, but eventually to be used for oven dried apple slices.

Hey now, who you calling a various and sundry fruit? And I'm not ripe! I'm.....PLUMP, yes, that's it, I'm Plump! (and fresh!)

Speaking of fresh, I love that Tyler and Austin are coming up soon!

Hey now, who you calling a various and sundry fruit? And I'm not ripe! I'm.....PLUMP, yes, that's it, I'm Plump! (and fresh!)

Marky, I just saw too that the 2 all time total fave Broke Straight Boys dudes are gonna dirty some slipcovers together. Am just as itchy to see the video as you are buddy.

Who Can Plump When They're "Baked"?

Oh I know you're fresh, I've read some of your posts. :001_smile: But the most endearing question I have is: "Do you still plump when you're "baked"? :001_tt2:

Don't remind me. Those two almost make me spew just thinking about them together. Tyler really showed Austin's cock a great time... :blushing:

Oh I know you're fresh, I've read some of your posts. :001_smile: But the most endearing question I have is: "Do you still plump when you're "baked"? :001_tt2:

Oh Ha Ha Ha! I don't know. I can't see too well when I'm baked! LMAO!!

M&M

(Nine more days, but who's counting?)

Last edited: