• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Zach and Mike

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
OMG that was awesome. You guys really delivered there... Just outright wild crazy sex just for the fun of it, and some cash too. That was definitely a very Merry Fucking Christmas there... :drool: David, After a shoot like that I can only hope Zach and Mike hook up later for a recap of today's events.. Outstanding shoot. I think Tyley, CJ, or Anthony could play in there nicely. Man I think Alden would go gaga over being in the middle of that kind of action too...:tongue_smilie:

It was agreat way to end my night. After that tomorrow will deffo. be a brighter day.

Might want to have EMS on stand by before viewing this one...

Last edited:
OMG right there with ya it was so hot. That's one to watch over and over again!!!:tongue_smilie: I loved it when Mike took down Zach's pants and saw the jockstrap,"fuck yeah" is right. They were both awesome doing the oral, especially Zach gagging on Mike's huge cock. Zach as a top wanting to be topped by Mike was awesome because of the size of his cock. I love hard pounding action and this was it at it's best. The icing on top of the cake though was Zach taking Mike's cum at the end. PERFECT!!!
Thanks for the Gift of a great scene David.
Awesome job Zach and Mike!!!

Last edited:
very awesome scene, loved it. wats even better is that they are comin back in a day, and well get to see more, i would love to see Mike get fucked, that would be nice. have a Merry Christmas everyone.

Brilliant film and a super Christmas present for the members. Thank you very much and a Merry Christmas from the UK.

Now were talking David. I couldnt have delivered a better Christmas Present myself.

Broke Gay Boys. What a great video, with even David being taken by surprise at who was gonna top whom. Zack is so much hotter without gel in his hair. The closeups of him sucking, with those eyelashes and all that wavy brown hair, were to-tally awe-some. Sure did it for me. Thanks guys and Merry Christmas again.

Sometimes, it's best just to let gay boys do what gay boys do best. Throwing something like this in the mix every once in a while is refreshing.

Sometimes, it's best just to let gay boys do what gay boys do best. Throwing something like this in the mix every once in a while is refreshing.
Definately, every once in a while it helps to throw in gay boys to show the straights how it is done, and how enjoyable it can be if you let loose.

Omg wow that was awesome best xmas present i got today lol

This video was great but did I hear right that Mike is Zack's cousin? Isn't he Anthony/Jacob's cousin as well? How does that family tree work exactly and will we get to see Mike topping Anthony anytime soon or Anthony with Zack?

mike is hot

have seen him on cph, would love to see him bottom or ven top with anthony or tyler. hope all had a merry christmas and wish all a happy new year

This video was great but did I hear right that Mike is Zack's cousin? Isn't he Anthony/Jacob's cousin as well? How does that family tree work exactly and will we get to see Mike topping Anthony anytime soon or Anthony with Zack?

I think that may have been a mistake. From what I remember but correct me if I'm wrong, are not Anthony and Mikes mothers - sisters. Anthony and Mike share a remarkable resemblence and featurewise one could easily pass them off as brothers. Zack does not show any resemblence at at all so I think David may have mistakenly dropped that one in.

Hey guys....to make the corrections...Zach is not related to Mike. Mike is the cousin of Anthony...not brothers...just cousins. I just matched Zach and Mike together for the xmas shoot.

Hey guys....to make the corrections...Zach is not related to Mike. Mike is the cousin of Anthony...not brothers...just cousins. I just matched Zach and Mike together for the xmas shoot.
Thanks for clearing that up, I was sure it was a miss quote.

I think we're getting confused because the first line of the episode's description page says:

"I brought Zack back for another shoot, and this time I paired him up with his gay Cousin Mikey."

But I'm glad we've gotten that cleared up... :)

I think we're getting confused because the first line of the episode's description page says:

"I brought Zack back for another shoot, and this time I paired him up with his gay Cousin Mikey."

But I'm glad we've gotten that cleared up... :)

LOL, Wow, it does read that way. For once, I am glad I didn't read the details of the shoot first. I am glad you brought that up because I was kind of lost as to where everyone got that Mike and Zack were cousins. Anyway, it is a pretty hot scene. :wink:

Cousin Anthony and Jacob are great. I agree they are two of my favorites. Hope to see a return performance. However, my favorite straight guy is Diesal. I would love to see his cherry get busted. Another couple I would love to see return is Erik and Ross. They are simply hot. This would a great opportunity for a flip-flop. Jona has a great cock and I would like to see him return also. Well it looks like I have several favorites. Not to forget, one I've always wanted to see return, Chris from the very first episole.

Cousin Anthony and Jacob are great. I agree they are two of my favorites. Hope to see a return performance. However, my favorite straight guy is Diesal. I would love to see his cherry get busted. Another couple I would love to see return is Erik and Ross. They are simply hot. This would a great opportunity for a flip-flop. Jona has a great cock and I would like to see him return also. Well it looks like I have several favorites. Not to forget, one I've always wanted to see return, Chris from the very first episole.

Drifting off thread a bit but oh yes Erik and Ross. Both their films have remained in the members top 10 for a long time. Not only did these guys fuck, but they kissed passionately and both got a go at topping.

Back on thread, can't wait for the next instalment of Zach and Mike.