• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

xylocaine jelly

wilfred

Reaction score
I am a pharmacist, those guys having pain with anal sex you might consider buying some xylocaine 2% jelly to apply to the anal area to decrease the pain of entry. Its is sold in any retail pharmacy. it can be applied just like lube.

I am a pharmacist, those guys having pain with anal sex you might consider buying some xylocaine 2% jelly to apply to the anal area to decrease the pain of entry. Its is sold in any retail pharmacy. it can be applied just like lube.

We never thought of that...will that cream ruin the condom, will it effect the condom???

We never thought of that...will that cream ruin the condom, will it effect the condom???

I'm pretty sure it's just like any other water based lube with a numbing agent (xylocaine, hehe). If you look into it, make sure it's used on the bottom only or your money shots might go limp. ;)

Great

Now that's what I call a useful bit of information. That's what this site needs - more help and less bitch. Thank you mate

I'm pretty sure it's just like any other water based lube with a numbing agent (xylocaine, hehe). If you look into it, make sure it's used on the bottom only or your money shots might go limp. ;)

That is what I'm thinking...will it effect the top guy wearing the condom...I would hate to have a numbing cream on his dick and then go soft :thumbdown:

-David

David, if it gets on or in your dick, it will numb the sensitivity big time. I have a buddy with benefits that likes to sound and uses it for that. But it ruins his hard on for at least a day when he uses it!
NSR

Prostate stimulator - prostate massage

I would like to see more str8 boys start enjoying anal sex play. Why not skip some of the macho domination/humiliation stuff and challenge anal shy guys with a prostate stimulator. "OK so you don't want to get butt fucked. Suppose I convince you that you're missing out on the most intense sexual pleasure a guy can feel. Let's start you out with a completely painless prostate stimulator. I will give you $150 to try it out, and if you don't have an intense orgasm then I'll add another $150. So you get $150 to try and another $150 is you can resist having an orgasm as long as your cock is hard and you let (the other guy) jack you and suck your cock to see how you like it." Trust me, this is so intense it could probably make a statue squirt molten marble. The stimulators are Teflon, they insert totally painlessly with a bit of lube (Gun Oil works fantastically well) and once iserted they are barely noticed...until guy starts getting stroked. Even the most reluctant guys will soon find out that evey time they flex their butt muscles or have their dicks stroked or sucked they get a nudge in their engorded prostate "G" spot. No one can stop pre cuming and it the pleasure is just too intense to suppress for any amount of money, let alone $150. This inevitably builds up to a crashing smashing orgasm guaranteed to remove any doubt about the pleasure potential for guys having anal sex. They may not get the extra $150 but they will have a whole new incentive to come back to get butt fucked an make a lot more money.
Here is a link to the most user-friendly prostate stimulator: http://www.aneros.com/prostate-massagers/mgx/ This one is like "training wheels" for wicked wild butt fucking. Be sure to remind the str8 guys to have their gf's clued in.
-drbill