• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

WRONG DESCRIPTION!!! On newest update (anthony and mike 5/23/09)

rynezuz

Reaction score
The description is completely wrong!!! It is talking about some guy named tyler. Might want to fix this. :scared: :confused1:

The description is completely wrong!!! It is talking about some guy named tyler. Might want to fix this. :scared: :confused1:
Welcome to the forum Rynezuz. It has been pointed out on another thread that this is the description of the previous update. And you are obviously a "newbie" here, as you mention the description is about, "some guy named tyler". Tyler is actually the "superstar" of Broke Straight Boys It's like saying the Yankees have "some guy named A-Rod".:cool: But it is nice to have you join us in the forum.

Mike

Welcome to the forum Rynezuz. It has been pointed out on another thread that this is the description of the previous update. And you are obviously a "newbie" here, as you mention the description is about, "some guy named tyler". Tyler is actually the "superstar" of Broke Straight Boys It's like saying the Yankees have "some guy named A-Rod".:cool: But it is nice to have you join us in the forum.

Mike

Mike and Rynezuz:

I have been talking to Scorpio (moderator/admin guy) so he knows of the problem. He'll get it sorted out.

Be well.

Jayce

Mike

:lol: Mike! :lol: Love your analogy! We were all new here at one time!

Welcome to the Forum, Rynezuz! If you have any questions, undoubtedly someone here will be able to answer it for you!

Mike
who's A-Rod? welcome to the site and the forum Rynezuz hope you enjoy the vid's.

The descriptions get that way every now and then and considering they usually seem to be off (and didn't someone say that they're written by a separate office than where the video originates?) I can't say I mind that much. I stopped getting bothered by this or the frequent misspellings, grammatical errors, or the writer flip flopping on which model is which...