• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Wow - did you see the size of those balls.

londonec4v

Virgin
Reaction score
I just finished watching the Tom Kaydin video and man does Tom have big balls. That's all I could look at the whole time. They where huge. Nice shoot. Love his cum shot at the end.

hehe, he does have huge balls, would love to massage them while sucking his beautiful cock. His fucking body and looks have had me mesmerized for months, lol! for my taste, he's perfect. (those furry lower legs, well, love them!)

He sure has, and I loved the way the two of them kept glancing at each other!! I hope there will be more with these two guys - they seem made for each other, and I'm hoping for a Diesal/Jimmy scene sometime!!

I liked this video and man he did have big balls. I'd love to see his buddy lick them or suck on them. They were yummy. Both guys were pretty hot and I hope to see more of them.

I had to take a second look to be sure that its real or maybe the poor guy got a hernia. Yeah, its real alright - Thank God!