• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Would this turn anyone on?

GayDoc

Reaction score
Just curious. I have never seen what I am about to suggest in any film. What about a guy fucking his own cum into his own ass with a Dildo or finger or having a top, wearing a condom, fuck the bottom's cum into the bottom. It isn't barebacking but their is cum in the ass, it's just his own cum. Does that sound hot to anyone else?

It would be interesting if not somewhat freaky to see but no hot is not an option here!..:scared:

Hi GayDoc, welcome to the forums :)
and to answer you... no, not hot for me.

24 hours ago I read this string and had a hard time understanding what you are proposing.

"...a guy fucking his own cum into his own ass with a Dildo or finger or having a top, wearing a condom, fuck the bottom's cum into the bottom."

Do you mean a person comes and he takes the ejaculate and puts it on a Dildo or his own finger, then sticks that in his ass? Or that he takes his partners ejaculate on his own condom covered cock, then sticks that in his partners ass?

This would seem to be a rather specialized fetish, sort of the opposite of eating come, and not particularly erotic to me. Then again, there's something for everybody in these hallowed halls.

I really don't think so... Sorry, not my thing there.:001_huh:

I'm not sure I understand the attraction. But, to each his own. However, this brings back the discussion a few weeks ago abour barebacking. It seemed to me that the overwhelming response was no. My own feeling is that Broke Straight Boys has done a very good job of portraying safe sex and even with it being 'his own cum', the implication strays a bit from the object of presenting these scenes in as safe a manner as possible.

Not a priority for me, but then we all have our preferences! Some of my preferences might not be high priority for others :)

This is mild to someone eating his cum out of a pussy he just came-in - horrid! I suppose this is the gay version on the same theme. Well, almost. I have to be in the mood to do this version of erotic gay sex. What the hell, we only live once! Go for it.