• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Why does the site spell Diesal's name wrong?

welcome to the forum glenn...i think this issue is addressed in another thread started by scorpio. look for a thread about him being ashamed

Hey, JW. I found the thread in question. Thanks, boo.

lol no problem!

Hey, JW. I found the thread in question. Thanks, boo.

Dont be trying to steal my boo! he was definately my boo first! JW are you whoring around on me?!?

lets be honest, david is a good guy, but his spelling is atrocious. Don't hold it against him. Read any response hes made on any thread and its grammatically incorrect and misspelled. We need to start off slow, like teaching him the difference between there their and they're

lets be honest, david is a good guy, but his spelling is atrocious. Don't hold it against him. Read any response hes made on any thread and its grammatically incorrect and misspelled. We need to start off slow, like teaching him the difference between there their and they're

And when we're done with that, we can teach you that "let's" and "he's" are contractions and that lists greater than two items in length (i.e. there, their, and they're) are to be separated with commas.

Let's not throw stones. Just sayin'.

And when we're done with that, we can teach you that "let's" and "he's" are contractions and that lists greater than two items in length (i.e. there, their, and they're) are to be separated with commas.

oh snap!

I have a B.A. degree and I need help. I have bad grammer and very poor spelling skills. Every job I have, I require grammer and spell check. Thats why most people in the medical field writes so sloppy. Just to cover up the writing errors.

Both you guys are right. But let's be open minded here, when you do a lot of texting on the Blackberry or other phones you take short cuts and you just don't pay that much attention to grammer or spelliing you just want to get your message through. I know that happens to me when I text and then when I start to blog I do the same thing and get caught on it. I'm thankful that I've finished all the english and writing classes for my degrees so I don't have to worry about grades. Just you guys! (hehe) :scared:

Knot evrybody spels & speeks as goodley like wat I duz

LOL. Thanks for that! Orangina actually shot out of my nose while reading this....

i can haz cheezburger naow!

I have a B.A. degree and I need help. I have bad grammer and very poor spelling skills. Every job I have, I require grammer and spell check. Thats why most people in the medical field writes so sloppy. Just to cover up the writing errors.

Maybe you're dyslexic.

My two cents

Okay, in the spirit of this thread - the word is "grammar," not "grammer." Sorry, couldn't resist. Don't hate me. :biggrin: