• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

whos your fav BSB

jtdestin

Reaction score
I know this has been don a 10000 times but o well
Mine has got to be either zakk!!! what a stud I am a top by nature but would ben over for him any time. O and what vocal bottom he is. Love a boy that can take as good as he gives... so lets see who yours is

O sorry my other fav is Logan just because he is so fucking cute and would love to bend him over.

Last edited:
Hi JTDestin and Johnny831,

If you are curious to members favorites, check out the tread "What I like so much about Broke Straight Boys"

The two questions there are:
- How did you find Broke Straight Boys?
- And what are you're all time favorites

You are most welcome to join the that thread.

PS: Why not visit the "general chat forum" too, and add a post to "10 random facts about you" thread?

BSB2.0=None
BSB1.0= Jordan (2009) :001_tt1: ; Santos, I still get a smile watching him fuck:masterbate:
Johnny, your post is a perfect example of showing how each person's taste is unique and individual. Jordan of course is a very popular model, but as I recall Santos was perhaps the most controversial episode of BSB1 of all time. The forum was buzzing for days with mostly negative feedback about his aggressive fucking, with accusations flying about both him and David. I was worried that the police would be looking to arrest both of them, based on the forum. :glare:

I agree that none of the eleven BSB2 episodes make the "greatest hits" list yet, but the new site is still in it's infancy.

Hey guys... I somehow had missed the Sean and Santos scene. I just watched it and enjoyed watching Santos do a number on Sean. Sean was a real wuss. He shouldn't have gotten paid for being such a baby. On the other hand Santos is too skinny ... not my type at all. I do have to give Santos props for being an excellent top. We really need more scenes like that without all the crying stuff.

Josh, and Scott have to be two of my favorites. I also like Shane (Tank). Something about him gets me. I just wish he would've been more engaged in the scenes.

Josh, and Scott have to be two of my favorites. I also like Shane (Tank). Something about him gets me. I just wish he would've been more engaged in the scenes.
Something about Tank Shane gets to me too. But he was just being himself in his scenes, no pretension. He was a basically straight kid who had a beautiful body and cock and when he was being sucked or in the act of fucking anther dude's ass, you could see his pleasure and state of nirvana on his face. He remains one of my all time favorite models's from version's 1 & 2. :001_tt2: To me Tank Shane = very very hot!!!

Something we have in common

Something about Tank Shane gets to me too. But he was just being himself in his scenes, no pretension. He was a basically straight kid who had a beautiful body and cock and when he was being sucked or in the act of fucking anther dude's ass, you could see his pleasure and state of nirvana on his face. He remains one of my all time favorite models's from version's 1 & 2. :001_tt2: To me Tank Shane = very very hot!!!

Dear Mikeyank,

I, too, found Tank Shane to be irresistable for his honesty. He was totally natural in any scene he appeared in. What scene I loved best was when we had him paired with Gino (the boy from Argentina) and Gino in their first pairing was giving Shane a B/J. Gino took Shane totally by surprise and Shane was so very overwhelmed by the b/j. That first scene was even better than the second episode where Shane fucked Gino so Gino's girlfriend was pleased. Yes that is right, to please his girlfriend no less.

Along the same vein, I also loved Kevin. He had the great misfortune to be paired with some real duds initially. But, Kevin was tremendously gifted in the dickhead department and had to make a real lasting impression whether girl or boy with his monster dickhead. Kevin had beautiful dark eyes that added to his mysterious look. a great sense of humor from a shy looking guy, and had a beautifully lean slightly hairy body. A working man's body, if you will, but a beautiful one at that. I really loved watching him in much the same way as I did Tank Shane.

Sincerely

Stimpy

My favorites:
Broke Straight Boys 2:
  • Jimmy
  • Vinnie
  • Jamie
  • Rocco
  • Josh
  • CJ

BSB1:
  • Aiden
  • Sebastian
  • Dustin
  • Alec
  • Sean (the one that was in the scene with Santos
  • Kevin
  • JJ
  • Nathan (at the beginning of the site)
  • MJ
  • Lane

LEAST FAVORITES:
BSB2:
  • Zach (not really but I had to pick one)

BSB1:
  • MikeR
  • Diesal
  • Eric & Dexter
  • AJ & Ben
  • Dominik
  • Jona
  • Mario
  • Wayne
  • Brady
  • Davin & Tony
  • Marco