• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whopping winter storm nearly in Sandy's path

And I watched on CNN the snow come down. And this afternoon... it started snowing thick flakes here too. The whole garden dressed in white. Not going down on my knees in this slurry for any man...

Oh, Robert. No sense of adventure.

What about hot, young,snowboarders like AYDEN?

Naked_snowboarders_boypost2.jpg
2009_snowboardingtrip.jpg
Robert, I am obviously a much bigger slut than you are. I would ruin my jeans on my knees in the snow for a chance at those two beautiful naked snowboarders. YUMMY YUMMY. :001_tt2:

Robert, I am obviously a much bigger slut than you are. I would ruin my jeans on my knees in the snow for a chance at those two beautiful naked snowboarders. YUMMY YUMMY. :001_tt2:

Hold a sec... I wrote: "Not going down on my knees in this slurry for any man..."

These guys are not any man...

It snowed and snowed and snowed here yesterday. We had an inch an hour! I woke up with it snowing and went to bed with it snowing. The wind cut right through your clothes and skin down to your bones.
If I went commando I would have needed tongs to locate my balls, good thing I had on my warm undies.
I live in the western part of New York near Buffalo and Niagara Falls, we got nailed where I live a total of 18 inches (snow that is):blush:.
Next week they are calling for a warm up and possibly rain on Tuesday.
When you live near the great lakes and the wind blows down from Canada you get what is called lake effect snow, we are use to that but yesterdays storm was not lake effect.

And I watched on CNN the snow come down. And this afternoon... it started snowing thick flakes here too. The whole garden dressed in white. Not going down on my knees in this slurry for any man...

.jpg
Are these guys freakin nuts or are they drunk. No way am I going out in the snow shirtless.

Your snow looks disturbed Mike
asset.php
I found a couple that are semi-disturbed but it still looked mighty pretty late Friday night and on Saturday morning.

Attachments

• proxy_storify_com.jpg
    proxy_storify_com.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 25
  • proxy_storify_com1.jpg
    proxy_storify_com1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 22
With the number of people in "the city that never sleeps", there is no such thing as undisturbed anything. lol

Somehow the thought crossed my mind that Mike
asset.php
showed off the cruising area near his home...