• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whopping winter storm nearly in Sandy's path

rrhill

BSB Addict
Reaction score
(CNN) -- A potentially historic winter storm was closing in on New England on Friday with tens of millions of people in its sights. The storm has canceled thousands of flights and could bring 2 feet of snow to cities like Boston.
The icy rage will commence Friday afternoon, the National Weather Service predicts, and will last into Saturday.
Snow could lock some residents indoors over the weekend.
In addition, it will produce high winds and stir up trouble at sea, pushing ocean waves onto land and flooding New England coastlines.
"It's going to be one of the strongest winter storms we've seen in a very long time," CNN meteorologist Pedram Javaheri said.

Poor Mikey
asset.php

Better start looking for your long john's.

images
images
images
images

long%2Bjohns%2Blowres.jpg

Last edited:
long johns.jpgWell hell, some pouches are just never large enough...

It's actually quite pretty looking outside my window as the thick wet flakes are dancing through the breeze and accumulating on the parked cars and the street. I understand the mess it will create soon enough, but for tonight it is quite beautiful!

Enjoy your cable and Internet connection for as long as it's on!

images

images

or count the flakes...

Last edited:
Enjoy your cable and Internet connection for as long as it's on!

images

images
Didn't we go through this a few months ago with Hurricane Sandy? Have we been that bad in this part of the country to get all of Mother Nature's wrath? :001_unsure:

So far all power is working A-OK!!!! :thumbup:

Didn't we go through this a few months ago with Hurricane Sandy? Have we been that bad in this part of the country to get all of Mother Nature's wrath? :001_unsure:

That's the point Mike
asset.php
the jet stream has moved south. Does climate change due to global warming exists? Suppose you would say no, and be wrong in hindsight... can we take that risk?

If the jet stream moves down, more storms will hit New York, it will only get worse!

images

That's the point Mike
asset.php
the jet stream has moved south. Does climate change due to global warming exists? Suppose you would say no, and be wrong in hindsight... can we take that risk?

If the jet stream moves down, more storms will hit New York, it will only get worse!

images
How much is a one bedroom apartment in Amsterdam, (in American dollars)? :scared:

It's Friday night!

At the start of the evening I indulged in a siesta, so now well rested, after opening my second can of German beer, guess who's feeling good? (and bad..!)

Looking forward to an evening with Mike
asset.php
and all other beloved forum members. Somehow I like the idea of Mikeyank being locked up in his Brooklyn cabin, delivered to us for our entertainment, instead of him going to some dirty bar, or kneeling down in some bushes with his mouth wide open...

images
images

It's Friday night!

At the start of the evening I indulged in a siesta, so now well rested, after opening my second can of German beer, guess who's feeling good? (and bad..!)

Looking forward to an evening with Mike
asset.php
and all other beloved forum members. Somehow I like the idea of Mikeyank being locked up in his Brooklyn cabin, delivered to us for our entertainment, instead of him going to some dirty bar, or kneeling down in some bushes with his mouth wide open...

images
images
Sorry I didn't respond to your post earlier Robert, but I just got home from a dirty bar giving blowjobs, followed by getting my pants wet in a snow drift doing more of the same................................I wish :blow:

And I watched on CNN the snow come down. And this afternoon... it started snowing thick flakes here too. The whole garden dressed in white. Not going down on my knees in this slurry for any man...

.jpg

And I watched on CNN the snow come down. And this afternoon... it started snowing thick flakes here too. The whole garden dressed in white. Not going down on my knees in this slurry for any man...

Oh, Robert. No sense of adventure.

What about hot, young,snowboarders like AYDEN?

Naked_snowboarders_boypost2.jpg
2009_snowboardingtrip.jpg

556271_404232729667925_1809670479_n.jpg

Forget the snowboarding... Is that Damien and Jason? What would I love to see a bromance between those two...

556271_404232729667925_1809670479_n.jpg

Forget the snowboarding... Is that Damien and Jason? What would I love to see a bromance between those two...

Mikey wants to see DAMIEN with the one on the other end, Graham Brady. We all know Mikey loves guys with longer, curly hair. I think he is in love......poor AYDEN. I want to see DAMIEN:001_wub: with all four guys. Then I know we would have at least four new DAMIEN scenes.:001_tt2:

Mikey wants to see DAMIEN with the one on the other end, Graham Brady. We all know Mikey loves guys with longer, curly hair. I think he is in love......poor AYDEN. I want to see DAMIEN:001_wub: with all four guys. Then I know we would have at least four new DAMIEN scenes.:001_tt2:
Graham sure does have a nice looking banana. lol