• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whom I am liking thus far....

tjgoldstein73

Reaction score
As I stated in a previous post, I have only just rejoined after 4 years away. Now that I have been able to acquaint myself with the newer models, I'd just like to quiet shout out to those whose performances I am appreciating...

Firstly, on a tie-breaker, there are Brandon Evans and Benjamin Dover... and in no particular order...

Danny Cruz,
Jordan Hart,
Connor Ridge,
Landon Wells,
Preston Scott,
Tanner Valentino
Gage Owens and finally...
Axel Kane

I do have to say that I am not a fan of older models returning... imho, they come across as too polished (Vadim Black), too slick and too professional. Don't get me wrong, they all come across as nice enough guys but they have lost the essential element that drew me to Broke Straight Boys in the first place... the little nicks and cuts across the knuckles from a genuine primary job, genuine emotion, personality and sense of humour along with rapport with another model.

Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

tj from Australia

Last edited:
Great to hear from you, TJ!
I agree with your choices, with exception of the first 2- but hey ....apples, and oranges, eh? ANYWAY, WB to the forum, and I am STILL hoping to get over ur way sometime if things ever work out, to see friends!!

As I stated in a previous post, I have only just rejoined after 4 years away. Now that I have been able to acquaint myself with the newer models, I'd just like to quiet shout out to those whose performances I am appreciating...

Firstly, on a tie-breaker, there are Brandon Evans and Benjamin Dover... and in no particular order...

Danny Cruz,
Jordan Hart,
Connor Ridge,
Landon Wells,
Preston Scott,
Tanner Valentino
Axel Kane

I do have to say that I am not a fan of older models returning... imho, they come across as too polished (Vadim Black), too slick and too professional. Don't get me wrong, they all come across as nice enough guys but they have lost the essential element that drew me to Broke Straight Boys in the first place... the little nicks and cuts across the knuckles from a genuine primary job, genuine emotion, personality and sense of humour along with rapport with another model.

tj from Australia

Danny Cruz,
Jordan Hart,
Connor Ridge,
Landon Wells,
Preston Scott,
Tanner Valentino
Axel Kane

tj from Australia

I like your choices. Welcome back!