• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who was your first?

carking1

Reaction score
OK, I know that I have OCD, but for this one I have to insist on maintaining the spirit of the thread. The purpose of this thread is meant to possibly put a smile on your face, and give you a pleasant walk down memory lane. So, for that purpose, no stories, no background, just a first name, no details. Easy to respond to-one word only.

Who was your first?

Mine is:

David

OK, I know that I have OCD, but for this one I have to insist on maintaining the spirit of the thread. The purpose of this thread is meant to possibly put a smile on your face, and give you a pleasant walk down memory lane. So, for that purpose, no stories, no background, just a first name, no details. Easy to respond to-one word only.

Who was your first?

Mine is:

David

I am puting a spanner in the works right from the start.
Sorry but I have to ask this question because it is pertinate to my "firsts" (no spelling error)
What do you mean by "First"?

Sorry but I have to ask this question because it is pertinate to my "firsts" (no spelling error)

Oh, please tell me it is really early in the morning for you and you haven't had your coffee. I love it when you are grouchy and feisty, especially if it's not at me.:001_tt2:

:001_wub:

Mike

There's only one first. The first. Before any others.

If by first we are talking penetration, either batting or catching... Scott

There's only one first. The first. Before any others.

My first sexual contact & I mean just touching was Douglas
My first oral was Stephen
My first anal was Terry
My first actual romance was Nathan
So take your pick :biggrin:

Well, Ray, I'll pick Robert.............. My first........

Tell an American how many grains of sand are in the Sahara Desert and they will believe you. Put up a sign that says wet paint and they have to touch it to confirm it. Americans are incapable of a one-word answer.

Raysvq, your first was: Douglas