• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who is your favorite BSB model?

How about this ultra hot all time favorite? :drool:

IMG_1356.jpeg

My current favorite is Johnny Forza lol. Although I really liked the Amish Boy, Jona. He was super hot.
I think we are all familiar with Johnny Forza but for any not familiar with Jona the 18 year old Amish boy away during his first time out of that world on his sabbatical , watch him timidly jerk off, suck cock for the first time, get fucked and have multiple loads dumped on his body. What a shoot week. :001_smile:

IMG_1357.jpeg
IMG_1358.jpeg
IMG_1359.jpeg
IMG_1360.jpeg

Adam remains among my favorites but I have so many including Darron. I still maintain it is impossible and unfair to pick out just one.

Most of our members favorite models are Phoenix, Tax, CJ and Tyler. Post your favorite models and scene.

Mark
What a marvelous thread that Mark started in the earliest days of the forum. This is the key aspect to enjoying the site, favorite models and scenes. I’d love for the newer members of the forum to share a few favorites with us here. :thumbup: