• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who is your favorite BSB model?

I'd be curious to hear who the current forum members consider their all tine favorite models on Broke Straight Boys?
I’ve been thinking about this all day. There are so many. I guess my favorite new addition in the last 5 years (my time with Broke Straight Boys) would be Ethan Erickson. I’ve always loved him. But I have other favorites too. I love Brice Jones, Jake Spencer, Cody Smith, Ryan Pitt, James Dawn. I have a thing for Nico Nova as well.
Elijah Scott, of course. Lol. So many.

I’ve been thinking about this all day. There are so many. I guess my favorite new addition in the last 5 years (my time with Broke Straight Boys) would be Ethan Erickson. I’ve always loved him. But I have other favorites too. I love Brice Jones, Jake Spencer, Cody Smith, Ryan Pitt, James Dawn. I have a thing for Nico Nova as well.
Elijah Scott, of course. Lol. So many.
So true Jay. lol

thumbnail.asp

If I could only chose one, it would either be Tanner or Nico

It is really interesting to see who more recent members rate as their highest.

For instance I would take all of DivaDaddy's list: Quote Originally Posted by DivaDaddy View Post
"My favorites are Tyler White, Adam Baer, Taz, Carter Blaine, Tyler Evans Josh Stuart, Tanner Valentino CJ, Mike Robbins"

...As long as he also included Diesal, Colin, Tank Shane, Logan, Paul Canon, Blake Bennet, Jason Matthews, Zeno Kostas, Kodi, Spencer Todd, Ronan Kennedy Abram Hoffer Dakota Ford and probably at least 5-10 more whose names don't come to me right now. lol

As soon as I hit "Post" I'll be kicking myself because I didn't include Models X, Q, T, B, L and Z. haha

Tyler E. was not one I was ever over the moon for myself. But I get why other people liked him so much. :)

My all time favorite is Tyler Evans my current favorite is Patrick Raposa.
:welcome: to the forum mikejay. I love that your picks basically span the entire history of the site. When I first joined and when this forum began, Tyler was the most popular and widely discussed model. And Patrick is from this past year when David took over filming the scenes again. It’s always nice to hear new voices on the forum. I look forward to reading more from you.

Hey Mikey……

FA2696F6-9076-4A56-8198-BF5A489F0CE8.jpg

Who do you choose, Mikey?

Don't tell Tampa, but out of those five if I absolutely HAVE TO eliminate one, See ya Jimmy.:crying:

Nothing at all against Jimmy but Adam, Ayden, Jake & Ethan are just sooooo fine.:smiley-love021:

I'll take Jake, the rest can hit the road.....