• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who is that guy ??

jasonaz

Reaction score
Hey guys, on the welcome screen to Broke Straight Boys, who is that guy on the right side pictured between Tony and Danny? I am 99% sure I have watched all the episodes, but I have yet to recognize him in any of the shoots. He is a hottie!

As a side note, there has got to be a better pic of Logan available than the one chosen for this line-up. He is way hotter than this pic reveals. Do your star justice and let him shine.

Also, is'nt it time we voted Dustin off the Island? Broke Straight Boys should replace his pic and a couple of the others. I think Diesal deserves a spot on the welcome page, what do you guys think? Maybe Zak instead of Gavin? Ridge instead of Tony? C.J. instead of Ryan?

Just some musings while I await tonight's "release", should be a good one.

Laterz,
Jason

The guy you're referring to is Ace. He has a very hot body but he never really lived up to his potential. Perhaps if he had been paired up with other models he would have shined more. His last scene was with Tyler. Tyler was rather brutal on him verbally in that scene. But Ace has been in at least 3 videos.

I like your thinking on switching to more handsome models on the welcome page. Dustin and Tony I would vote off the island. Gavin too. I like Ryan but his photo is not great. Logan could use a more flattering photo as well. LOL Diesal is a no brainer for a spot on the pedestal. All of this is easier said than done of course. It takes Scorpio alot of work to redo pages like that. And he's always quite busy with more immediate tasks. Besides, I'm not going to get too worked up over a page that I look at for 2 seconds when I log on. haha

Last edited:
But at least you have time to take a swipe at someone who mentions it...

The guy you're referring to is Ace. He has a very hot body but he never really lived up to his potential. Perhaps if he had been paired up with other models he would have shined more. His last scene was with Tyler. Tyler was rather brutal on him verbally in that scene. But Ace has been in at least 3 videos.

I like your thinking on switching to more handsome models on the welcome page. Dustin and Tony I would vote off the island. Gavin too. I like Ryan but his photo is not great. Logan could use a more flattering photo as well. LOL Diesal is a no brainer for a spot on the pedestal. All of this is easier said than done of course. It takes Scorpio alot of work to redo pages like that. And he's always quite busy with more immediate tasks. Besides, I'm not going to get too worked up over a page that I look at for 2 seconds when I log on. haha

Ace!? Really?! Get me that photographer! I want him to shoot some stills of me. The pic is way better than the video of him, in my opinion. Thanks Tampa for taking the time to respond. While it is true that we only see that screen shot for a few seconds when logging on to the site, it is a powerful marketing tool for reinforcing the brand image.

Try this just for fun, there are 10 guys on the welcome banner, without going back to look and relying solely on memory, try to name or describe them in order, left to right. How many did you get right? The more you got right, the bigger the impact that photo had on you in those few seconds. Here's an extra credit question, whose pic graced the center before Logan's replaced it?

Boy, I have way too much time on my hands today! lol

Laterz,
Jason :thumbup1:

Try this just for fun, there are 10 guys on the welcome banner, without going back to look and relying solely on memory, try to name or describe them in order, left to right. How many did you get right? The more you got right, the bigger the impact that photo had on you in those few seconds. Here's an extra credit question, whose pic graced the center before Logan's replaced it?

Boy, I have way too much time on my hands today! lol

Laterz,
Jason :thumbup1:

Does it mean anything if all I can remember are Logan and Tyler, or was it Tyler then Logan? LOL Call me slow but I also think I just figured out who you were Jasonaz. Dont you have things to do to keep us entertained?..:iwantitnow:

Does it mean anything if all I can remember are Logan and Tyler, or was it Tyler then Logan? LOL Call me slow but I also think I just figured out who you were Jasonaz. Dont you have things to do to keep us entertained?..:iwantitnow:

Are you implying Denny that this Jason is that Jason whose photo was removed form the lineup? Well you are the former MENSA member so I have to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Are you implying Denny that this Jason is that Jason whose photo was removed form the lineup? Well you are the former MENSA member so I have to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Actually Tampa I was taking a guess that it was the same Jason from College Dudes but I could be wrong. I was simply basing it on the name and location.

Ahhh... I see. But was it not Jason of the controversial Dustin and Jason video whose photo Logan replaced?