• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who I Want to See Gage Owens Paired With

alydreams45

Reaction score
Gage Owens has been a favorite of mine for awhile now. His versatility, especially when it comes to bottoming, is very attractive.
I would love to see him...
1) in the center of a gang bang with John Henry, David Hardy, Vadim Black, and Kayden Winters as the tops and they all creampie him with their loads
2) in a flip flop with Danny Cannon (another personal favorite of mine)
3) spit roasted by Vadim Black and Chandler Scott
4) in a free for all wild sex party with John Henry, Danny Cannon, Vadim Black, and Brady Bennett
5) double headed Dildo action with Danny Cannon
6) Bondage, fisting, double penetration, which i know is a stretch lol

Welcome to the forum Alydreams. :welcome: You seem to be very familiar with the models and their names. Have you been with us a while?

Gage Owens has been a favorite of mine for awhile now. His versatility, especially when it comes to bottoming, is very attractive.
1) in the center of a gang bang with John Henry, David Hardy, Vadim Black, and Kayden Winters as the tops and they all creampie him with their loads
4) in a free for all wild sex party with John Henry, Danny Cannon, Vadim Black, and Brady Bennett

Hey man, ........ you can always dream!!!

I would like to see him paired up with " Johnny " I know I may be a little older than most or all the models but I think you would all enjoy it.
Every thing still works good. It would be like riding a bike once on top everything would come back.
And I would know what to do. It would be good for management showing equal opportunity. And Johnny is broke.
Just not straight. But then most of the boys aren't either. I think it would be a good show.lol.
And as Stripe said. Hey Man..you can always Dream. And I know for a fact Johnny would LOVE it. lol lol :thumbup:

Last edited:
I would like to see him paired up with " Johnny " I know I may be a little older than most or all the models but I think you would all enjoy it.
Every thing still works good. It would be like riding a bike once on top everything would come back.
And I would know what to do. It would be good for management showing equal opportunity. And Johnny is broke.
Just not straight. But then most of the boys aren't either. I think it would be a good show.lol.
And as Stripe said. Hey Man..you can always Dream. And I know for a fact Johnny would LOVE it. lol lol :thumbup:
Although I am usually in favor of young straight guys on this site, I will make an exception and I second the nomination for "Johnny"!!! :thumbup:

And that mean man Rafe calls me a dirty old man!!! lol On a side note johnny: Gage Owens is already mine :smiley-sex022:

Although I am usually in favor of young straight guys on this site, I will make an exception and I second the nomination for "Johnny"!!! :thumbup:
Thank You Mike..Now I will have to see what Peter thinks about that. I know it won't be pretty.lol
I new it. He was faster than me.lol

i agree about johnny! :) however, i seem to find the guys that don't identify as straight more attractive. My top 4 favorites are Gage Owens, John, and Brady (who identify as bi) and Danny. I would definitely love to see an older guy dominate some of these boys!

i like that arrangement alydreams45!!

You obviously have good taste in models Aly. :thumbup1: I hope you don't mind me calling you that. I'm a lazy typist and try to abbreviate where I can. lol I look forward to getting your take on the world as you post further. :001_smile:

yes tampa aly works :) and thanks for the compliment!

Welcome alydreams. Let me tell you right now that I could easily visualize each and every one of those scenarios. Good, vivid imagination ;)

Welcome alydreams. Let me tell you right now that I could easily visualize each and every one of those scenarios. Good, vivid imagination ;)

Hi Drake! :D great seeing you on here! i follow you on twitter and youre quite hot! I've already seen you gangbanged so maybe a DP in the future? :)