• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What's so effin' special about Tyler anyway?

Not to change the subject too fast, but... is there anyway of learning the names of the models on the bonus site "Amateur Boys First Time"? The two in the 12/28 episode caught my eye. , the dark curly haired one that topped? , (Santa Baby, hurry down the chimney with HIM!)

MarkyMark

PS. Tyler is way hot, but, remember a few days back, David kind of warned us that the "lifespan" as it were, of a model on a site is around six months. Hope it ain't so, but jees, if it is, then Tyler must be close to the limit And that would be a real shame.

Last edited:
d

Not to change the subject too fast, but... is there anyway of learning the names of the models on the bonus site "Amateur Boys First Time"? The two in the 12/28 episode caught my eye. , the dark curly haired one that topped? , (Santa Baby, hurry down the chimney with HIM!)

MarkyMark

PS. Tyler is way hot, but, remember a few days back, David kind of warned us that the "lifespan" as it were, of a model on a site is around six months. Hope it ain't so, but jees, if it is, then Tyler must be close to the limit And that would be a real shame.

Man, you bringin' me down. It had never occurred to me that one day there might not be a Tyler to look forward to from episode to episode. If there's much much more of Mike and Nelson, paired with novice str8 hotties, I'll be able eventually to get over TE's disappearance, but please Dear Santa Claus, don't let it happen in 2009.

MarkyMark

I think only David or Mark would know best. However, Tyler was on yesterday reading some of the posts. So, I think he is still pretty active. I do see him on reading posts from time to time. He is very active in coming in here and every once in a while he posts something for us to nibble on. I keep thinking will he respond to one of my pvt. messages while I am still on??? I figure from his last post in pvt's. must be stuffed full of requests.

Well if Tyler is nearing the end of his "career" and wants to explore the University of Scranton or Penn State for grad school, then I'm sure I could find some ways to "prolong" his "fun" during "study breaks!" LOL! :001_tt2:

Well if Tyler is nearing the end of his "career" and wants to explore the University of Scranton or Penn State for grad school, then I'm sure I could find some ways to "prolong" his "fun" during "study breaks!" LOL! :001_tt2:

He's already been invited to Mallorca and Ibiza if he gets some time off this summer, and you, RS, might make the best li'l ole traveling companion he could possibly have. In fact it might be the only way he'd accept...:blushing::001_rolleyes:

He's already been invited to Mallorca and Ibiza if he gets some time off this summer, and you, RS, might make the best li'l ole traveling companion he could possibly have. In fact it might be the only way he'd accept...:blushing::001_rolleyes:

Suddenly Palma is looking like the travel destination for the summer... LOL:thumbup:

Is it possible we all wanted to know a boy just like Tyler when we were growing up? Is Tyler the epitome of our youthful fantasies? I messed around with at least three guys in grade school and high school that I now realize looked very much like him. Seems kind of weird, now that I think back on it.

So, I guess we'll all find out this summer, if we all make it to Palma or Mallorca. I'll get the sunscreen!

P.S. Still nothing on names of the models in Amateur Boys First Time, huh? Oh well,guess I'll make some up.

Markymark

Last edited:
Is it possible we all wanted to know a boy just like Tyler when we were growing up? Is Tyler the epitome of our youthful fantasies? I messed around with at least three guys in grade school and high school that I now realize looked very much like him. Seems kind of weird, now that I think back on it.

So, I guess we'll all find out this summer, if we all make it to Palma or Mallorca. I'll get the sunscreen!

P.S. Still nothing on names of the models in Amateur Boys First Time, huh? Oh well,guess I'll make some up.

Markymark

Ok, for future refrence Palma De Mallorca is a Island in the Mediteranian owned by Spain. See photos below.

I have been there several times. It is a greeat place and the weather is fairly temperate most of the year. I can remember going skinny dipping in the ocean in November and it wasn't too cold. Maybe I just got lucky though...

And here is You Tube visit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24idvXx51Bg

Let me help the group with planning. Here is a great link. I guess we could all plan an all night orgy at Slim's house though.

http://www.booking.com/hotels/city/es/palma-de-mallorca.html?aid=306395;label=palma-de-mallorca-RbpDiVp1a*0kHPfHpwJ7yQS2679901859;ws=&gclid=CICqwKKY6ZcCFQt4Hgod-kT5Dg

Ok, Slim. I have done my part to motivate everyone to get to Palma. You know if we do this right, Palma will look like Gay day at Disney. I will leave the rest to your more than capable hands. Bless your heart, take care...

Attachments

• mapdata.gif
    mapdata.gif
    10.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
This is a wonderful place. You must come. I arrived here as a 24 year old, to meet the one time Poet Laureate Robert Graves,who lived in the mountain village of Deia. Those were wild times. I slept with a guy, a year older than me, for the first time the first night here. What I remember most about it was the amazing feeling of "coming home" to a place I hadn't even guessed existed when I kissed him and felt the stubble on his face.

Thanks Jay, you are the most catalytic person I know.

Boys, click Jay's map and look for Petra in the center, northish, of the island. That's walking distance (a mile) from my place. They claim it's 15 minutes by car to the north coast, the Bay of Alcudia with it's Roman walls, but it's really more like 20 when you've got to the actual nudist beach.

Last edited:
Have Tyler, will travel...

I can see it now, Broke Straight Boys Gay Excursions and World Travel. LOL :thumbup:

Last edited:
This is a wonderful place. You must come. I arrived here as a 24 year old, to meet the one time Poet Laureate Robert Graves,who lived in the mountain village of Deia. Those were wild times. I slept with a guy, a year older than me, for the first time the first night here. What I remember most about it was the amazing feeling of "coming home" to a place I hadn't even guessed existed when I kissed him and felt the stubble on his face.

Thanks Jay, you are the most catalytic person I know.

Boys, click Jay's map and look for Petra in the center, northish, of the island. That's walking distance (a mile) from my place. They claim it's 15 minutes by car to the north coast, the Bay of Alcudia with it's Roman walls, but it's really more like 20 when you've got to the actual nudist beach.

I loved that beach. :lol:

Ok, for future refrence Palma De Mallorca is a Island in the Mediteranian owned by Spain. See photos below.

I have been there several times. It is a greeat place and the weather is fairly temperate most of the year. I can remember going skinny dipping in the ocean in November and it wasn't too cold. Maybe I just got lucky though...

And here is You Tube visit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24idvXx51Bg

Let me help the group with planning. Here is a great link. I guess we could all plan an all night orgy at Slim's house though.

http://www.booking.com/hotels/city/es/palma-de-mallorca.html?aid=306395;label=palma-de-mallorca-RbpDiVp1a*0kHPfHpwJ7yQS2679901859;ws=&gclid=CICqwKKY6ZcCFQt4Hgod-kT5Dg

Ok, Slim. I have done my part to motivate everyone to get to Palma. You know if we do this right, Palma will look like Gay day at Disney. I will leave the rest to your more than capable hands. Bless your heart, take care...
When do we leave?

OK OK OK So, like Gay Day at Disneyworld? Hmmm, been there, would do it again,. So Palma de Mallorca sounds too good to be true. Can I wear my mouse ears at the nude beach, or would that be too flashy? LOL

OK OK OK So, like Gay Day at Disneyworld? Hmmm, been there, would do it again,. So Palma de Mallorca sounds too good to be true. Can I wear my mouse ears at the nude beach, or would that be too flashy? LOL

I would stick with one of your tiaras. It might be a little less conspicuous. :cool: At least give them a good reason to kneel before you too... You have little plausible deniability there.

A word of caution; if you jump over any wall, naked or otherwise, to evade authorities, be sure to clear it completely. They have a habit of topping the walls with shards of glass...

Last edited:
Between phone calls I just googled Petra and the north coast, Slim. So, what is the name of the town this nude beach is in/near? Also, I noticed the heavy agricultural area surrounding Petra. I grew up on a working farm near my home, and have a deep love for all things green and growing.

Ha Ha ! The Jayman strikes again. LMAO Yes, I think you are right, the tiara would do nicely while "holding court on the beach" We are pleased that you made the suggestion, Jayman. You are granted the favor of not kneeling in our presence!

Last edited:
Between phone calls I just googled Petra and the north coast, Slim. So, what is the name of the town this nude beach is in/near? Also, I noticed the heavy agricultural area surrounding Petra. I grew up on a working farm near my home, and have a deep love for all things green and growing.

Amazing agricultural land around Manacor and Petra, you would love this place. The nudist beach close to my village house is called Son Serra de la Marina, but there are others. I'm gonna see what I get googling gay mallorca or whatever, and will post you some links. I love two beaches in particular: Es Trenc in the very most southern bit of coast, and El Dique de Oeste just a 6 minute drive from my home in the old part of Palma (All the scenes in that lovely zoomy vid of Jay's are within shouting distance of my place. I can see most of them from my roof.)

In answer to Rob, you guys should get together on a calendar for the trip. I'm cool for most any time. You'll have better accommodation from me if you leave it till high season since I'm still finishing the project, but if tickets are expensive then, come around Easter instead, or better in September when the weather is sublime.

Last edited:
Ha Ha ! The Jayman strikes again. LMAO Yes, I think you are right, the tiara would do nicely while "holding court on the beach" We are pleased that you made the suggestion, Jayman. You are granted the favor of not kneeling in our presence!

Bless your heart your Royal Highness... :blushing:

Is it possible we all wanted to know a boy just like Tyler when we were growing up? Is Tyler the epitome of our youthful fantasies? I messed around with at least three guys in grade school and high school that I now realize looked very much like him. Seems kind of weird, now that I think back on it.Markymark
I agree. Tyler does remind me of some guys I knew in high school and college. He has that confident, masculine, athletic look that comes naturally to some guys, and those are the guys I used to fantasize over. I wonder if the guys I grew up with had cock's like Tyler's:001_smile:. I do not see Tyler's "shelf life" being used up in any way. I enjoy his eposodes the best.
Mike